Is there a future between me and this new guy?

wan

Hello. I recently started talking to some guy on the internet. I feel that there could be a future between us but not sure. We've been talking about meeting up so the relationship is not a casual one. So I asked a horary question and have posted the chart here to see what others think.

The way I see it, the 7th house lord is in its own house so it's good. The traditional ruler of the ascendant is in 4th, an angular house, which is good too. The modern ruler is in the 2nd house, so it's not good or bad. Anyway this is the extent of my knowledge on reading horary charts. Would really like to hear your thoughts.

If you need any additional info please do not hesitate to let me know. Chart posted.

Attachments

• future.gif
    future.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

wan

Just read and found out that the 7th ruler found in 7th means the quesited had little thought of the querent. bleh

shinrie

Hi there could you kindly post your chart with better clarity? My old human eyes can't make out of what is in the chart. Or maybe try pulling the chart from Astro. Thanks.

wan

Sorry, shinrie.

I will provide the exact details here so that you can plug it into a charting service that works better for you: June 18th 2020, 6:09 PM, Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Hope to hear from you soon~

shinrie

Hi I am still learning about Horary so from what I've gathered from your chart, there's reception between you two. You're Mars in Pisces and he's Venus retrograde in Gemini. Venus's in the 7th house meaning he's more interested in himself. You on the other hand seem more interested in him as Moon - your co-sig is also in his house. You as Mars receive Venus in exaltation. There's applying conjunction of Moon and Venus so I guess your date will be smooth but for a long term future I am not so sure. Maybe other senior members can chime in here.

Ouranos

Hello Wan,
The Moon (co-ruler) in the 7th applying to VenusL7 indicates that the contact should run smoothly.

MarsL1 is in the Exaltation and Triplicity of Venus but...
Venus is Peregrine and R indicating a brake to a commitment.
7thH conjunct Serpentis (Of Mars/Saturn influence) and Venus on the Fixed star Hyadum in The Pleiades indicates difficulties with personal relationships. His feelings of a lack of affection can cause over indulgences in eating and drinking.

Take some time to get to know him better!

Please keep us updated,
Ouranos

tikana

Just read and found out that the 7th ruler found in 7th means the quesited had little thought of the querent. bleh

not always .. since venus is in gemini sign.
conjunction is great but there is little interest from him to you

ElenaJ

Wan, he is Venus, in his own house, and Venus naturally rules the 7th so is reinforced there.
Moon of the question approaches a conjunction, so you move towards him, on his grounds.
Both moon and Venus are disposed by mercury, ruler of his 2nd, where we also see sun, ruler of his 3rd of communications, again disposed by mercury, and north node, again mercury. And mercury is retrograde, heading towards a contact with Venus. So, we ask ourselves, why is there so much concentrated energy around his 2nd house of money? Which also represents your 8th of sex!
You didn't insert the south node, the point of yielding, but it falls in your 2nd house!
Mars is your ruler, as well as ruler of your 5th of love affairs, as well as your 12th of self undoing.
Mars is in the natural house of the moon, in the sign of Venus' exaltation, so very much on his territory.
Luckily mars is in its own triplicity, face and terms, so you gain some strength by this.
Moon's last aspect was a trine with Saturn, your 3rd house ruler of communications, showing this is how you met and developed the relationship, and moon now moves from communication to Venus, him.
There is no reciprocity in this chart. It is all moving towards him!
As you wrote, your significator mars is in the 4th of endings, and near Neptune of illusions and deception.
Take heed, go slowly, eyes open wide!