Pressing charges

SaulG

I'm going to press charges against my neibgours because of the suspicion that they were breaking into my aparatment, going trough my stuff and taking things.

Here I can see that I'm represented by Sun in Capicorn and the neighborhs are represented by Mercury in Sagittarius which is in Detriment which is by my opinion that they were doing these kind unlawful things.

25yvskk.png

Sunrise

I'm going to press charges against my neibgours because of the suspicion that they were breaking into my aparatment, going trough my stuff and taking things.

Here I can see that I'm represented by Sun in Capicorn and the neighborhs are represented by Mercury in Sagittarius which is in Detriment which is by my opinion that they were doing these kind unlawful things.

25yvskk.png
I'm going to press charges against my neibgours because of the suspicion that they were breaking into my device, going through my stuff and taking things.

dear I understand why you got Mercury as a significator of neighbors (3rd house), but in such kind of questions it is good to get 7th house (open enemy) and its ruler, because they automatically become opponents if you persecute them that they stole you.
So here we have a map that has a clear legal process and who will win.

Of course you dident aply charges yet but you are going to do it and we will have to look at their own position how will be but also yours !! Am I right??

On the other hand, you do not tell us what you want or expect from this process.
what is your question ??? If you finally win you ???
If these are the neighbors who did it ???
If you can finally catch them and prove what happened ???
What exactly do you ask ????

Sunrise

25yvskk.png
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123239