Jupiter Appreciation Thread - strictly words only

Ukpoohbear

Yeah, put Uranus in the "victims" faces and then pet them gently on the back to soothe them, thats what denial does to people! But only my opinion of course!

Y

You are an astute observer, Mr Fox! Your observational skills are second to none! I want to take this opportunity to warn you about the consequences of your actions!

U

ynnest

You are an astute observer, Mr Fox! Your observational skills are second to none! I want to take this opportunity to warn you about the consequences of your actions!

U

I am warning myself about the consequences of my actions all the time my bear! Because I know how offroad things can get if you dont! Just sayin!

Y

JUPITERASC

karma-karma-clowns-demotivational-poster-1279068077.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
I didn't appreciate my post getting deleted :(
In all fairness, CT, your post wasn't an attack, but it was a response to the attacking posts a couple of other people were exchanging. That's why it had to go. When we moderators delete a spate of rule-breaking posts, often there are posts in the mix that aren't breaking the rules in and of themselves but are responses to the posts that we really have to delete. We delete those, too, because they don't make sense when the inappropriate posts are gone, and because that way, there's nothing left to fan the flames. Make sure the whole campfire is out so there's no spark to ignite a forest fire later.

I don't appreciate not seeing it before it was deleted! Was it witty?

Osamenor certainly didn't appreciate the wit
Sure, it was witty. And I did appreciate the wit. But it was still the kind of spark that had to be put out.

I know you can make plenty of other witty posts that won't have to be deleted.