Who will win? What seems like an obvious result...but is it?

Tora

I have done all the hard work for you. Now you tell me who will win.
By the way things are going with all that rx planets, I hesitate to predict. :andy:
0bSABBb.jpg

Asc: Virgo/Merc, West Ham – Light blue & purple twin colour
Dsc: Pisces/Jupiter, Leicester (Favourite) - Blue kit

Testimonies for West Ham
+ Moon (17Cap47) approaching sq Asc ruler Merc (18Ari57).
+ Moon (17Cap47) approaching trine POF (20Tau39).
+ NN (9Leo40) conj. APOF (9Leo21)

Testimonies for Draw or Fav to win.
+ Moon’s dispositor Saturn is rx.

Testimonies for Leicester
- Dsc ruler Jupiter is rx
- Dsc ruler in cadent house
- Dsc ruler Jupiter (18Sco48) conj. SN (20Sco39)
- Chiron in 7th H.
- Dsc ruler Jupiter is under Sun’s beam (15Tau01) by opp.

Reason why I hesitate is because of this match.
6McAaVU.jpg

Asc: Mars, Man Utd - wore red kit
Dsc: Venus, Brighton - wore blue kit

Testimonies for DRAW or Fav to WIN.
+ Moon is approaching conj. with malefic Saturn.
+ Moon's dispositor Saturn is rx.
+ Good chance that exalted Mars (fav team) would have won. May be Moon is in fall hence Brighton won.

Testimonies for Brighton
Moon is aspecting POF by opp.

Totally ignored the Draw or Fav to Win rules and Brighton won.
Result Brighton 1 – Man Utd 0

May be we are pretending that EVENT charts actually works. :joyful:

sven555

In the Leicester vs West Ham match:

the advantage looks to be with Leicester. Looking at the manager charts; the Leicester manager seems to have a little more fortune with Venus around his Moon today.

The second half looks different to the first half.

this is because the ASC moves from Virgo to Libra. This gives West Ham a chance to get back into the match.

But I think Leicester will win or draw.

Tora

In the Leicester vs West Ham match:

the advantage looks to be with Leicester. Looking at the manager charts; the Leicester manager seems to have a little more fortune with Venus around his Moon today.

The second half looks different to the first half.

this is because the ASC moves from Virgo to Libra. This gives West Ham a chance to get back into the match.

But I think Leicester will win or draw.
Thanks for your analysis.
So, we can't judge the match with just one event chart but you had to do more digging into the manager chart. What does that say about the whole sports astrology? Do we need to also look into other environmental condition around before being able to judge the game event chart which can go on and on. I was under the impression that you could get an answer by one chart.

Testimonies for West Ham
+ Moon (17Cap47) approaching sq Asc ruler Merc (18Ari57).
+ Moon (17Cap47) approaching trine POF (20Tau39).
+ NN (9Leo40) conj. APOF (9Leo21)

Testimonies for Draw or Fav to win.
+ Moon’s dispositor Saturn is rx.

Testimonies for Leicester
- Dsc ruler Jupiter is rx
- Dsc ruler in cadent house
- Dsc ruler Jupiter (18Sco48) conj. SN (20Sco39)
- Chiron in 7th H.
- Dsc ruler Jupiter is under Sun’s beam (15Tau01) by opp.
Please note, I am not disregarding your analysis but I'm merely speaking out of my mind...

So regardless of the above strong testimonies in the bold if moon's condition fits (not many but) just one (re: rx planet or like VOC), it would be Draw or Fav win. In another words, moon's condition surpass the strong testimonies of POF or Asc/Dsc ruler aspect.

Basically this makes it almost impossible to predict accurately when the moon is in Via Combusta and when travelling through rx planets houses which span out from Libra to Sco, Sag, Cap, Aqu, Pis currently. That's almost a half chart, a half month you cannot predict. LOL

Last edited:

sven555

Thanks for your analysis.
So, we can't judge the match with just one event chart but you had to do more digging into the manager chart. What does that say about the whole sports astrology? Do we need to also look into other environmental condition around before being able to judge the game event chart which can go on and on. I was under the impression that you could get an answer by one chart.

Please note, I am not disregarding your analysis but I'm merely speaking out of my mind...

So regardless of the above strong testimonies in the bold if moon's condition fits (not many but) just one (re: rx planet or like VOC), it would be Draw or Fav win. In another words, moon's condition surpass the strong testimonies of POF or Asc/Dsc ruler aspect.

Basically this makes it almost impossible to predict accurately when the moon is in Via Combusta and when travelling through rx planets houses which span out from Libra to Sco, Sag, Cap, Aqu, Pis currently. That's almost a half chart, a half month you cannot predict. LOL

It is not a problem :)

No, you cannot judge a match purely on the event chart. You need to look at how many matches from the same competition are being played at one time.
If it is just one match, you can use the event chart and some statistical data about the 2 teams (such as current form, ability).

But if 6 matches are being played at once all from the same competition; then the event charts become harder to judge because not all charts give the same result. Hence, you need to look at manager/player charts to see if they will have a good day/match. Also the club/country chart too.

Also look at matches played in the past week at the same time. Generally matches are played at the same times each week. So you may notice some patterns too :)

Just my 2 cents.

Arena

The author of the book I posted uses quite a simple method that he advocates as successful predictions. The ASC is the home team, the DSC is the other team. Whoever has Saturn or Saturn aspect is the loser, the other is winner. If Jupiter is in their house or aspecting the ruler, then that is the winner. There may be more in the book, I've only heard an interview where he explains a little bit about his method. You don't need any other chart than the event chart for the game, not the trainers or players charts.

1st chart is a bit hard since Saturn is not aspecting neither of them and Jupiter is aspecting both Mercury and Neptune. But Neptune indicates emotional upset, and Jupiter has a very tight orb with Mercury. Leicester wins.

2nd chart with Jupiter in 1st, Brighton wins.

Tora

Leicester 0 - West Ham 2 :andy:
Fav, Leicester didn't even win or draw.
How unpredictable....

So basically, if there are six games of English League for example, things gets hairy? Better to pick a day when there is only one or two games?
I seem to remember that didn't work either....Will pay more attention (multiple games in a day vs one or two games per day)
I don't tend to have much luck doing English leagues. I like Int'l friendlies. Better odds as well. Strange.

Tora

The author of the book I posted uses quite a simple method that he advocates as successful predictions. The ASC is the home team, the DSC is the other team. Whoever has Saturn or Saturn aspect is the loser, the other is winner. If Jupiter is in their house or aspecting the ruler, then that is the winner. There may be more in the book, I've only heard an interview where he explains a little bit about his method. You don't need any other chart than the event chart for the game, not the trainers or players charts.

1st chart is a bit hard since Saturn is not aspecting neither of them and Jupiter is aspecting both Mercury and Neptune. But Neptune indicates emotional upset, and Jupiter has a very tight orb with Mercury. Leicester wins.

2nd chart with Jupiter in 1st, Brighton wins.
If you can consistently predict accurate result then, it sounds very simple.
I'm not a vedic astrologer and if I had to start again I would have hesitated but if that is simple as you say.

So you also use/include modern planets then e.g. Neptune instead of Jupiter for Pisces?

How do you determine draw then?
I have some draw charts so will check with what you come up with.

As for Jupiter in 1st H = Asc Win.
I have two charts that has Jupiter in the 1st but both have been draw result.

Bradford 1 v Walsall 1 01.05.18 @19:45, Bradford
Arsenal 1 v AC Milan 1 15.03.18 @20.05, London

Last edited:

sven555

How unpredictable....

So basically, if there are six games of English League for example, things gets hairy? Better to pick a day when there is only one or two games?
I seem to remember that didn't work either....Will pay more attention (multiple games in a day vs one or two games per day)
I don't tend to have much luck doing English leagues. I like Int'l friendlies. Better odds as well. Strange.

Yes, unfortunately things went against Leicester. If there are six matches happening simultaneously in a league; then predict with caution.
If there is one match at one time, then you can predict normally.

It doesn't matter about how many games there are per day; it matches how many matches are happening at one given time.

If you think about it; International friendlies conceptually work better, because the games are spread out across multiple countries and there is more emphasis on the match (since friendlies only happen in small numbers). So even though some friendlies kick off at the same time; they can be predicted because they are in different locations.

Arena

How unpredictable....

I've never used this author's methods since I don't do sports betting and like I said above this one was a bit hard. Maybe the author has rules about Jupiter as ruler as well (you would have to read his book)... so that could be the reason for that West Ham win.

But the basics is Jupiter is win, Saturn is lose. ASC is home team, DSC is other team.