will I get the job? Please help it's urgent

spiritwoman

I had two rounds of interviews for a job abroad, the last one was this Tuesday.
It's like a dream job for me, and it's something I always wanted to do. Both interviews went well, especially the second one which was with the organization's HQ. I got the impression that I might have gotten the job.
But have not heard from them ever since (I know it might be early).

Meanwhile, I was headhunted for another job, for which I am not so interested. The company wants me to sign a statement of availability and commitment, which means that in case I am chosen I will have to take it, so I am thinking about what to do. They want me to sign it as soon as possible.

I am new to horary, and not an expert, and never read career chart, but I see some promising aspects in this horary, mars and saturn apply by sextile, but I am weak in Mars fall, but Saturn sits on the MC on the other hand, so I don't know how to read it.

Thanks much.......

Attachments

• career Nov.jpg
    career Nov.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 89

Chrysalis

Theres a TOL from moon/jupiter/mars before you mars sextiles to saturn.

Jupiter being the job abroad, then id say it would be this one, there would be a delay though.

tikana

Looks like yes via tol but that Tol is so weak and strange... Saturn wants Mars.. Mars is getting exalted by Saturn.

spiritwoman

Looks like yes via tol but that Tol is so weak and strange... Saturn wants Mars.. Mars is getting exalted by Saturn.

Is Jupiter or Saturn the job? The question is about the job abroad (not about the second offer which is still pending cause have not signed the statement), and was looking at Saturn ruling the MC. I am getting confused now...

Chrysalis

Is Jupiter or Saturn the job? The question is about the job abroad (not about the second offer which is still pending cause have not signed the statement), and was looking at Saturn ruling the MC. I am getting confused now...

I already told you before Jupiter is the job abroad L9.

spiritwoman

Just wanted to share a quick update: I did not get the job at home, the company decided to withdraw my application so they they took someone else....and still no news on the job abroad

Chrysalis

Just give it sometime, im sure you should get this jupiter/abroad. Theres 11 ish degrees till moon finishes the TOL and also ive just noticed that jupiters antiscion is @ 20 degrees aquarius, so this is more or less the same timing for moon to reach this point too.

The 11 has got to be days, doubt they'd leave you waiting that many weeks, so say around 4th december you should know something.

Yes mercury got the job at home.

And interestingly another thing i didn't spot before is saturn is out of sect here, this shows someone not interested. But jupiter's nicely placed.

Last edited:

tikana

Just wanted to share a quick update: I did not get the job at home, the company decided to withdraw my application so they they took someone else....and still no news on the job abroad

I never like when I see weak TOL planet .. it makes my skin cringe..
Merc is extremely weak
so is mars.

spiritwoman

I had the third interview last week, it seems to be a tie with another candidate. From what I could gather, they need my expertise and skills, not only for that particular job but in general, and are thinking where to place me and were asking if I would like to be considered for another program as well
They said I would hear from them in a week or so
Hope this TOL brings perfection (after this mercury retrograde period...)

Chrysalis

Its between you and venus, my bets are still on a Yes that this TOL will pull off.

So how long left till you find out ? as crimbo is approaching too.

spiritwoman

They said in a week or so, so I expect to hear from them in like 10 days max

Is this Venus reaching Jupiter before TOL? Does that matter?

Also, maybe it's just my intuition, have the feeling they might come back with an offer or something, but maybe not what I had hoped for....

Chrysalis

Venus is moving away from jupiter not towards.

Your mars, mars moves faster than venus moon reaches you first. Its just delayed because of the wide orb of the aspect.

spiritwoman

I think all of you deserve an update: I did not get the job I applied for. They are now offering another opportunity (advisory not management) and asking if I would be interested in being considered. I sort of knew it...
I have no idea how serious they are on this one....I am kind of loosing my hope, and having to go through this difficult recruitment process once again with them...uhhhh

Chrysalis

Hmm :unsure:even the moon saturn sextile was a good aspect, it must have been to do with merc nearing rx period of them changing their minds, and also saturn being close to changing signs that's caused this, that's all i can see.

Sorry hopefully you get some better look next time.