Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-30-2017, 04:42 PM

Re: Will there be another attack in the UK this bank holiday wkend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Well i'm happy nothing happened that i knew of at least....i think i may have looked a little too deep into the chart lol.

The chart could have been showing the blast in baghdad ....i'm not too sure now.

Dr Farr was correct, he just casually came onto the thread and said there would be no attack in the UK, but maybe something in a few months time. And he was right.....but he used the Ankara method, so im now doing as much studying on this method as i can lol.
I think it is possible the chart described the bombings in Baghdad. The first bomb went off in an ICE CREAM shop---killing 10 people, wounding 40---many of them young children.

The 2nd bomb :

The second went off as elderly residents lined up outside the General Retirement Department waiting for their pensions to be handed out on Tuesday morning. Twelve people died, another 45 were wounded.

"It was a very, very ugly scene," said journalist Hareth Al-Harethi, who was 20 meters away from the ice cream shop when the bomb exploded.
"The street was covered in toys, baby bottles, small shoes and men's hats," he told CNN.

You were asking if there would be another attack in the UK, and decided it might be in the US instead. And there was another vicious attack but it was in Iraq. And it claimed the lives of a lot of innocent Muslims.

Unread 05-30-2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I think it is possible the chart described the bombings in Baghdad. The first bomb went off in an ICE CREAM shop---killing 10 people, wounding 40---many of them young children.

The 2nd bomb :

The second went off as elderly residents lined up outside the General Retirement Department waiting for their pensions to be handed out on Tuesday morning. Twelve people died, another 45 were wounded.

"It was a very, very ugly scene," said journalist Hareth Al-Harethi, who was 20 meters away from the ice cream shop when the bomb exploded.
"The street was covered in toys, baby bottles, small shoes and men's hats," he told CNN.

You were asking if there would be another attack in the UK, and decided it might be in the US instead. And there was another vicious attack but it was in Iraq. And it claimed the lives of a lot of innocent Muslims.
Yes its still bad whats happened none the less, even with it not being in my Country or even the US, these are still innocent people involved....more so the children

The chart mas most likely showing this then.

I got US from doing a "Astrocartography" chart, by inputting the charts details....it was more of an experiment to see if this would work in giving the location....but it obviously didn't, unless i read it wrong.
Unread 05-30-2017, 06:48 PM

Another potential bombing, much closer to the UK:

Police operation in Paris over ‘youths threatening to blow up bus’
Published time: 30 May, 2017 18:07
Edited time: 30 May, 2017 18:21

Three young people refused to comply with police orders and started threatening police, saying they were going to "to blow up the bus," according to France Info citing police.

Police cordoned off an area in the French capital’s 14th Arrondissement, also closing the nearby Gobelins metro station for security reasons.
Unread 05-31-2017, 09:14 AM

There was a Bombing at the German Embassy in Afghanistan.

---80 confirmed dead, 400 wounded---- casualties from several countries, number of deaths expected to climb

Kabul blast: At least 80 killed & over 350 wounded in explosion in Afghan capital’s embassy district

The blast is believed to have come from a car bomb. The precise target was not immediately clear, but many embassies and government buildings are located in the area.

The blast struck at around 8:30am local time Wednesday.

Several hours after the attack, AFP reported that ambulances were still taking the wounded to hospital and rescuers were retrieving bodies from the rubble while firefighters struggle to extinguish flames in adjacent buildings.
Unread 06-04-2017, 06:48 AM

I wonder if this horrific London attack is a continuation of Manchester?
Unread 06-04-2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I wonder if this horrific London attack is a continuation of Manchester?
There is a chance it is, simply just to instill fear all over the country. They try to give the impression that "nowhere" is safe.
The Following User Says Thank You to sven555 For This Useful Post:
katydid (06-04-2017)
Unread 06-04-2017, 10:48 AM

Yes it is a follow on from Manchester, and i do think that that more was planned for last weekend...but as we were on critical alert last weekend, this had swayed them. As soon as we've gone back down to severe they've gone in for another attack.

Even this time mimicking the previous London attack.
katydid (06-04-2017)
Unread 06-04-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Does it not seem like you would approach such a collective, non-personal event using mundane astrology, put up the chart for the date and place that you anticipate the event, and then look at the transits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
You need to be explaining more for me to do this. Ive only ever started with horary and a little natal and thats it.
There are charts for countries and cities, just like for people. The countries or cities have dates when they formed that are like their birthdate. To see if a major event is going to happen on a particular day, find the chart for the country, like UK, or city, like London. Their charts can be found on the internet.

Then look at the transits to country/city chart, and it will shed light on the particular day, like the Bank Holiday, that you were wondering about. This is referred to as Mundane astrology, the branch of astrology whose subjects are the events of geographical regions, places, countries and the whole world (as opposed to individual astrology).

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
StillOne (06-07-2017)
Unread 06-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Banned

This thread is pretty scary.. interesting conclusions though!
Unread 06-07-2017, 01:50 AM

In the London Bridge attack chart (time 10:PM) we find the Mars opposition Saturn configuration, as in the Manchester bombing event chart; there are several other important configuration similarities, not only with the Manchester bombing chart but also with the Orlando Massacre chart of almost one year previous. I will be posting a special analysis of a comparison of astrological factors among these 3 charts in the near future, but I submit that all of these terrorist attack charts have a common underlying cause, and that is the forthcoming Solar eclipse of August 21st: this eclipse, in Leo, near conjunct Regulus, and under the dominion of Mars (Mars being the planet closest to conjunction with the eclipse), holds also a platik Grand Fire Trine configuration, with Saturn and Uranus as the base and Mars at the apex; I consider this Solar eclipse to be a warfare eclipse, the only modifying factor to lessen its potential intensity or extent in time, being the fact that it is a North Node eclipse; I think we can continue to expect terrorist attacks over the foreseeable future, and of course there is little question in my mind about a massive military attack (probably vs North Korea, but possibly vs Syria, although-who knows-it could be vs both!) occurring in the not too distant future.
This forthcoming Solar eclipse has certain similarities to the great WAR ECLIPSE of August, 1914, which I believe began being felt as early as 2 years before (the Balkan War of 1912-1913) and continuing at least 4 years after (to the end of the 1st world war in 1918) its August 1914 occurrence.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
katydid (06-07-2017), StillOne (06-07-2017)
Unread 06-10-2017, 02:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
Mars in Gemini is aiming at London, northwest Italy (Lombardy), southwest England, Armenia. Sagittarius is Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, the Czech Republic. Among others, of course. That Mars-Saturn opposition suggests the possibility of major tragedies and specifically of acts of violence.
Hey there, SteveGus, I'd be interested to know as in how you portrayed this out, is it just about checking the ephemerides and addressing the countries that are related to the signs involved? And I'm wondering, how accurate could one get with the geo-location...? You've spotted England and Italy pretty well, that was quite mind-blowing~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
I consider this Solar eclipse to be a warfare eclipse, the only modifying factor to lessen its potential intensity or extent in time, being the fact that it is a North Node eclipse; I think we can continue to expect terrorist attacks over the foreseeable future, and of course there is little question in my mind about a massive military attack (probably vs North Korea, but possibly vs Syria, although-who knows-it could be vs both!) occurring in the not too distant future.
I hope you used the Ankara method for this one!
Unread 06-10-2017, 03:06 AM

There are a number of Mundane astrology resources wherein the dispositors (rulers) of various nations, cities, towns and regions are given. However, there is little uniformity among these sources, and it all depends upon how much you trust the author regarding which allocations you decide to follow.

Best authors are Sepharial ("Geodetic Equivalents"), Johndro ("Earth in the Heavens"); I also pretty much go with Rex Bills ("Rulership Book") and M.P. Hall ("Astrological Keywords")

Probably the most thorough modern collection of Mundane astrological data is to be found in the series of books by Marc Penfield ("Horoscopes of the USA & Canada', "Horoscopes of Europe", "Horoscopes of the Western Hemisphere", "Horoscopes of Asia, Australia & the Pacific", "Horoscopes of Africa", and "Horoscopes of Latin America)

All of the above mentioned books by the various authors listed, are currently available for purchase on the internet (such as @ Amazon)...
Unread 06-10-2017, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
There are a number of Mundane astrology resources wherein the dispositors (rulers) of various nations, cities, towns and regions are given. However, there is little uniformity among these sources, and it all depends upon how much you trust the author regarding which allocations you decide to follow.

Best authors are Sepharial ("Geodetic Equivalents"), Johndro ("Earth in the Heavens"); I also pretty much go with Rex Bills ("Rulership Book") and M.P. Hall ("Astrological Keywords")

Probably the most thorough modern collection of Mundane astrological data is to be found in the series of books by Marc Penfield ("Horoscopes of the USA & Canada', "Horoscopes of Europe", "Horoscopes of the Western Hemisphere", "Horoscopes of Asia, Australia & the Pacific", "Horoscopes of Africa", and "Horoscopes of Latin America)

All of the above mentioned books by the various authors listed, are currently available for purchase on the internet (such as @ Amazon)...
Thank you a lot for all the books suggested, Dr. Farr. I happen to check the date for the constitutions et similia, when doing such researches, but yeah, I'm a noob in those. My question was about the method. How is Gemini working in there? Do you take into account the opp with Saturn? Is Saturn in Sagittarius involved in the geography, related to Gemini? Just wondering.
Anyway, if we had some doubts over whether England was Gemini (I've read it was Taurus too), then maybe this is a validation too... but there's a Mercury in Taurus receiving all the negativity from Pluto too, and it's funny, the other silly italian mess, that happened the same night of the London attack, was in the city of Turin, like Taurus...
Unread 06-10-2017, 04:31 AM

In the Manchester bombing and the London Bridge attacks, Mars (connected with violent stellar influences) was in Gemini and in opposition to Saturn. But I did not take Gemini as a significator for England (I follow the older mundane allocation of Great Britain to Aries, and of the city of Manchester to Cancer) Rather, I looked to the HOUSE significators for the LOCATIONS at which the attacks occurred-the 5th house (entertainment venues) for Manchester, and the 3rd house (bridges) for the London Bridge attack, and then looked at the aspectual and declination connection of Mars to the rulers of those location significators (ie, to the rulers of the signs on those whole sign houses: Venus, ruler of Taurus on the 5th house @ Manchester, and Saturn, ruler of Aquarius on the 3rd house @ London Bridge)

In the forthcoming Solar eclipse, the eclipse falls in Leo, and the components of its grand fire trine fall in Sagittarius (Saturn) and Aries (Uranus), with apex Mars also in Leo, and the rising sign (of the chart for the time of maximum obscuration over the population center of the USA, ie 1:30 PM August 21, 2017 @ Plato, Missouri) being in Scorpio, the ascending degree being squared by Mars. So, from my perspective, the areas particularly affected by the eclipse would be:
-where the eclipse is visible (the USA)
...and...
-countries, etc, allocated to the rulership of Leo-Sagittarius-Aries, and the ascending sign, Scorpio.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Phoenixia (06-10-2017)
Unread 06-10-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleth3ia View Post
Hey there, SteveGus, I'd be interested to know as in how you portrayed this out, is it just about checking the ephemerides and addressing the countries that are related to the signs involved? And I'm wondering, how accurate could one get with the geo-location...? You've spotted England and Italy pretty well, that was quite mind-blowing~
All I did was look at Lilly, and Avelar and Ribiero, to find what locations were represented by the signs Mars and Saturn were in. All I really updated was the spelling.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveGus For This Useful Post:
aleth3ia (06-10-2017)
Unread 06-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Banned

Thank you both, I'm reading here from Lily that London is Gemini and England in general, is Aries. Congrats Steve for pinning down the event to some areas, I still didn't get how you achieved that eheh but maybe it's better like this.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/astro/aia/aia18.htm

Dr Farr, it's kind of you to answer all my questions, I just hope you're wrong about the eclipse though! Saying something terrible is gonna happen looks a bit catastrophic... and actually, what is gonna happen? That prediction's a bit too general and with such a prediction whatever "bad" thing might happen, then it would be assigned to that eclipse... but astrology can go more in detail, then can't we?
Unread 06-10-2017, 02:04 PM

This thread is terrifying and fascinating at the same time.

I was wondering Dr. Farr if this big event we're all bracing for would have anything to do with what is currently happening in the Middle East? I am specifically thinking about the current issue with Qatar, Saudi and the U.A.E -

I have family and friends that live there and though everything is business as usual for them I wonder if it's not just a catastrophe waiting to happen? I'm even being offered a job in the UAE and I have to say without getting into a full on doomsday meltdown, I'm a bit hesitant -
Unread 06-10-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleth3ia View Post
Sorry the intromission, but why would you ask such questions to someone who just misinterpreted the whole past attack?

It's quite funny how he disregarded any possible new attack, using his methods, despite saying "of course I hope I'm right on this", and now he portrays doomsday for the USA, just because of an eclipse?
And where did the previous empathy towards humanity end up, in here?

Let's make an example, if you trust an astrologer, and he tells you "no, there won't be an attack in the coming weeks!", then you'll feel free to go around and do your things normally, but actually, he was wrong, so if you were in London, and if you were out having fun as if there was no problem, because an astrologer said you so, then you could have been even killed in a new attack.

Now, the terror strategy is always great, it gives to whom applies it instant power, and that's why it's not to trust. All of us ignorant little creatures are left in a scary limb, expecting the worse, which only "the great chosen one" knows about.

We're frail and sensitive souls around here, and a terroristic prevision is just not helping anyone... further on, what is it even about? The way in which Dr. Farr has predicted it was so general that, on said day, if something happens on Mars, you could as well address it to the solar eclipse...

People, grow some discernment please.
My apologies, I was under the impression this was a forum about astrology, i.e the activity of TRYING to interpret planetary movement to identify possible events, human personality traits considering the interpretation is mainly based on one's own perception - ergo it's not an exact science and I like to assume we all come on here with that mindset but will not judge anyone who might be inclined to put more faith in it because at the end of the day we all have our belief systems that serve us in our personal experience - so to each their own.

I would have really appreciated though to be given the same benefit of the doubt in the case of your intermission.

That being said, my tamed interest in astrology and my willingness to ask someone who may or may not have been wrong before what his/her interpretation would be about current events for the sake of conversation and because I am personally vested in it should not have triggered this adamant conclusion from you unless it somehow resonated with something you're projecting.

Having been wrong before is not synonym to never being accurate again, and even so, you have managed to make a simple question again - for the sake of conversation all the while adding some personal concerns - a matter of a lack of discernment, a lack of empathy, an inquisition on the astrologer and people who use the services of astrology all of that topped with a little dash of condescension....

Though we agree on the fact that the terror strategy is a tremendously powerful one that is making us all feel powerless and fearful for our lives and safety, I am still going to differentiate my response by avoiding to jump to conclusions about a potential lack of empathy and/or discernment on your part based on just a few lines you wrote out of a passionate response to reading something that obviously triggered you.

I can't promise about the dash of condescension bit though because I do have a tendency of coming across a bit patronizing -

Astrologers blames Mars..I'll take it.
Unread 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Banned

This is my formal apology to Dr. Farr, for the things I said in here in the last exchanges.
I admit I felt very involved and got carried away, some topics can really hit my weak spots.
I'm sorry because I sounded so judgmental towards a person that is probably one of the best characters this forum can count on, and I'd like to add, that my extreme intolerance is due to this particularity as well.
I can accept doomy and catastrophic predictions coming from whoever, not from someone like you. I would have liked to discuss this more in detail with you, but as soon as I saw someone relying on said doomy predictions... I started seeing red, so to speak.
Please, keep doing your great work in here, and let alone my considerations, although I hope that a bit of all this ego-rage of mine has shed some lights as well.
Unread 06-13-2017, 01:54 AM

No problem!
I am not a doom and gloom type of astrologer, but-regarding event and mundane prediction charts-I" call em as I see-em"!

-I have predicted military action by the Trump administration against North Korea, in the near future-I hope my analysis leading to that prediction is wrong.

- In the Solar eclipse chart, my prediction regarding effects on TRUMP is very beneficial, because the configurations in the Solar eclipse match his natal configurations quite well-but on the whole my analysis of the Solar eclipse chart is for favoring warfare, and for problems to governments (Eclipse and apex of the grand fire trine, Mars, being in the 10th whole sign house), financial problems (Saturn, partile conjunction Dark Moon Lilith, at base of the triangle, posited in the 2nd house), and problems involving armed forces and law enforcement (Uranus, conjunct the star Vertex, at base of the triangle posited in the 6th whole sign house)
It's not that I lean toward doom and gloom, but in Mundane astrology the great majority of experts regard total Solar eclipses as indicative of malefic events, and I largely agree with this point of view: certainly though with this particular Solar eclipse, the indications seem mostly unfortunate. I shall be giving a full elaboration of my analysis of the upcoming Solar eclipse in a future post: my references HERE (in this thread) to the Solar eclipse, have only been partial, and related to the subject matter of this particular thread.

Last edited by dr. farr; 06-13-2017 at 01:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
aleth3ia (06-18-2017)
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
No problem!
I am not a doom and gloom type of astrologer, but-regarding event and mundane prediction charts-I" call em as I see-em"!

-I have predicted military action by the Trump administration against North Korea, in the near future-I hope my analysis leading to that prediction is wrong.

- In the Solar eclipse chart, my prediction regarding effects on TRUMP is very beneficial, because the configurations in the Solar eclipse match his natal configurations quite well-but on the whole my analysis of the Solar eclipse chart is for favoring warfare, and for problems to governments (Eclipse and apex of the grand fire trine, Mars, being in the 10th whole sign house), financial problems (Saturn, partile conjunction Dark Moon Lilith, at base of the triangle, posited in the 2nd house), and problems involving armed forces and law enforcement (Uranus, conjunct the star Vertex, at base of the triangle posited in the 6th whole sign house)
It's not that I lean toward doom and gloom, but in Mundane astrology the great majority of experts regard total Solar eclipses as indicative of malefic events, and I largely agree with this point of view: certainly though with this particular Solar eclipse, the indications seem mostly unfortunate. I shall be giving a full elaboration of my analysis of the upcoming Solar eclipse in a future post: my references HERE (in this thread) to the Solar eclipse, have only been partial, and related to the subject matter of this particular thread.
Thanks for the clarification, I got really carried away by the events, because I felt them very close to me, so, sorry again for turning so bitter over here.
I've been reading of the eclipses for Ptolemy, there's something worrying about all of that for real... I just hope it's gonna stay as a bad omen, perhaps a reminder of what bad things could happen if we let the dark side of our psyche to take the lead... (talking to myself too eheh)...

I'm finally starting to see horary in a better light, thanks to all the exchange that started from here : ) the techniques used in horary are based on an interesting classification of things, they're related to events, especially, in a way that I fail to understand, but that is so complex and labyrinth-like that I'm sorry to have labelled as "easy".
Keep up the astro work~

Tags
attack, bank, holiday, wkend