My Parents' Composite

theV

He has a troubling soul. I feel sorry for him actually. The combinations are just alarming and hard to deal with. I don't want anyone to have them.

Your mother said he reminded her of her dad which might prove her dad herself might have been troubling, just saying! Your mother is attracted to abusive (pluto) man (mars) which channels early report with male in her life or they were domineering or abusive.

Last edited:

astrobunny

From all you have revealed about these dynamics, it seems your mother is either a conscious or unconscious enabler. I already mentioned I thought you were the reason the marriage stayed together .after all these years your mother is not going to see the truth.
It seems to me that she has a folorn hope that she and your father can get back together. Pluto on the desc/asc axis shows personal selfishness is the basis of your relationship. She is not interested in your relationship with your father as much as she thinks he and she will become closer if she once again sacrifices your mental and emotional safety. Unless you are prepared to be disinherited, I suggest you tolerate your mothers emotional blindness and selfishness until you can start your own life.
It seems these abusive dynamics go back through the generations and are so deeply embedded that you have little chance of bringing light.

Okay. Thank you for answering my questions rahu.

astrobunny

He has a troubling soul. I feel sorry for him actually. The combinations are just alarming and hard to deal with. I don't want anyone to have them.

Your mother said he reminded her of her dad which might prove her dad herself might have been troubling, just saying! Your mother is attracted to abusive (pluto) man (mars) which channels early report with male in her life or they were domineering or abusive.

I do know she is attracted to very macho/masculine/controlling men. I've only looked a little bit into my mother's father, but most of what I've been done is that he was a good man who worked a lot. I do know he tried to talk my mom into working less and told her she should just marry a good man who can take care of her and the bills though.

My mom has a really bad habit of projecting good traits onto bad people though, or believing that people aren't capable of bad things/being naive so that wouldn't surprise me.

astrobunny

I didn't think to check initially, because my little brother is a boy and there's a big age difference between me & him (so he hasn't been around for some of the worst stuff), but does his composite indicate abusive dynamics between him and my dad?

I just noticed they have Orcus square Pluto, and Nessus square the Vertex.

Attachments

• w&b.jpg
    w&b.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 16

theV

Sun conjunct Saturn in your brother's chart show off again a restrictive, cold controlling father and you have it too which indicates your father personality.

astrobunny

Sun conjunct Saturn in your brother's chart show off again a restrictive, cold controlling father and you have it too which indicates your father personality.
I just noticed that similarity. We have strong Saturn/Sun aspects.

I was wondering how that works with my dad, since he's very open/always tried to be a cool parent (offered to buy me condoms, asked if I'd had my first cigarette yet, took us to R-rated movies, etc.). Because he himself isn't very rule-oriented, but I guess the Saturn-Sun aspects make sense bc he is very abusive and manipulative when we don't give him attention.

rahu

Banned
Hi astrobunny
There are a couple of very abusive aspects. As you mentioned orcus is square to Pluto which is a strong indicator. The midpoint of these are square to mars, which implies your brothers aggression is a function of a abusive environment. In addition, the chiron/saturn midpoint is exactly conjunct nessus so it is highly probable that there was a sexual
angle .as Neptune is square to nessus, this behavior would be well concealed. But the psychological repercussions for him would be alcohol abuse and possibly a same sex orientation .

astrobunny

Hi astrobunny
There are a couple of very abusive aspects. As you mentioned orcus is square to Pluto which is a strong indicator. The midpoint of these are square to mars, which implies your brothers aggression is a function of a abusive environment. In addition, the chiron/saturn midpoint is exactly conjunct nessus so it is highly probable that there was a sexual
angle .as Neptune is square to nessus, this behavior would be well concealed. But the psychological repercussions for him would be alcohol abuse and possibly a same sex orientation .
Thank you rahu. Also, he's only thirteen now and hasn't displayed signs of alcohol abuse or homosexuality, but I'll keep it in mind. I do know I don't think I have EVER seen him angry. It's really odd. Do you think he will develop more aggressive tendencies when he's older from the abuse or that hiding his anger could be the result of it?

rahu

Banned
Thank you rahu. Also, he's only thirteen now and hasn't displayed signs of alcohol abuse or homosexuality, but I'll keep it in mind. I do know I don't think I have EVER seen him angry. It's really odd. Do you think he will develop more aggressive tendencies when he's older from the abuse or that hiding his anger could be the result of it?

it is possible...if there are demons in his pat and he is repressing them , then if these experiences reemerge into to his consciousness, he could display the antisocial behaviors.

rahu