When can you label yourself an astrologer?

Blaze

Account Closed
What can I say, bacon kills.

Bacon causes Cancer, heart attacks, mumps, fever, the cold, the flu, H1N1, Zika, Ebola, bubonic plague, etc. The WHO told me so, so you must be the leader of the WHO and sent that bacon here to give me all that.

Figured you out, now I'll play you in fifa and make you rage quit boi.

conspiracy theorist

Bacon causes Cancer, heart attacks, mumps, fever, the cold, the flu, H1N1, Zika, Ebola, bubonic plague, etc. The WHO told me so, so you must be the leader of the WHO and sent that bacon here to give me all that.

Was I the one who held a gun to your head when you bought that bacon at the checkout isle? You have only yourself to blame you sheep.

Btw Hilary 2016

Figured you out, now I'll play you in fifa and make you rage quit boi.

I bet you use Real Madrid n00b

Blaze

Account Closed
No sweetie, do not listen to them, mommy loves you !!

Oh you're just jealous... mommy will hug him.

Do you mean sexy or sexxxxyy ??
It looks Ok m8 :kissing:

Just okay? I feel insulted and complemented at the same time. CT, make a name for this feeling.

What's your chart look like, Chrissy?

Blaze

Account Closed
Why don't you just hug me Blaze :3 *opens up arms*

hqdefault.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Was I the one who held a gun to your head when you bought that bacon at the checkout isle? You have only yourself to blame you sheep.

Btw Hilary 2016

Someone sent that bacon to my house, directly! I know it was you, hold up, let me find some risky clicks for you to hit with my proof.

Turnip 2016, globalist sob.

nOob444$$$scrub said:
I bet you use Real Madrid n00b

I'mma get mah Athlone on you, m8. Madrid is ****.

conspiracy theorist

Someone sent that bacon to my house, directly! I know it was you, hold up, let me find some risky clicks for you to hit with my proof.

Turnip 2016, globalist sob.

You're a bit too late, pleb. We've been tracking your house ever since you went on beforeitwasnews.com. But no one will believe a word you say because jet fuel CAN melt steel beams.

I'mma get mah Athlone on you, m8. Madrid is ****.

While I agree, that still won't stop you from using that one trick team.