Need guidance please read my chart

Terrabella

Hello all! I've been here before and tried to get my chart read by someone with not much luck.. Over he past few years it's been ups and downs. I'm about to turn 30 and still things are not what I'd hoped for in my life. Guess I'm just feeling down and out but I really do wonder if there is anything in my chart that shows a major change coming. I believe I've had my chart read by astrologers before and nothing was ever accurate. I'm a true believer in astrology and. I know it's us who ultimately make our choices and chose our paths astrology is just a tool to give us trends.anyway, I'm hoping that anyone put there could give me a quick reading and tell me is there anything to be expected in the near future , more money? Better health? Travel? Windfall? Maybe more illness? More loneliness? More lessons? Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 38

Slenkar

Your 7th ruler saturn is in your 4th house indicating a relationship in later life.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html

Ruler of 10th house in 12th house

Your professional success is related to your ability to serve others behind the scenes. Your profession is likely to be performed behind closed doors or in private. This position favors professions that require power behind the throne; that is to say that you make suggestions or decisions without conferring with the public. Activities linked to secret information, medicine or investigations would be very favorable.

Osamenor

Staff member
Your birth chart doesn't show what's about to happen for you at this time in your life. You need a transit chart for that. Since you're about to have a birthday, you could cast a solar return chart, and it would give you an overview of what's coming up in the next year.

To ensure that the house placements in your solar return chart are accurate, make sure you set the reference place to where you currently live, if it's different from your birthplace. If you'll be traveling on your birthday, set the reference place to where you expect to be. Lots of people neglect to do that, and they end up with a solar return chart for their birthplace, which is inaccurate if they've moved.

There's a whole section for solar return charts in Predictive Astrology. If you post there, you're most likely to catch the attention of people who know how to interpret solar return charts.

arch

according to your chart you are intelligent....

your most benefic planets are MARS then JUPITER then MOON...SUN is neutral

your most malefic planets are SATURN then VENUS then MERCURY..

lucky color : ORANGE, YELLOW, CREAM WHITE

unlucky color : BLACK, PURPLE, GREEN

avoid 5th ,10th, 15th day of waxing and waning moon for any important work...

till june 2018 you will face some mixed results...from july 2018 to june 2034 will be best time for you...

NOTE : ONLY TRY TO STRENGTHEN YOUR MARS PLANET.

Last edited:

muchacho

Hello all! I've been here before and tried to get my chart read by someone with not much luck.. Over he past few years it's been ups and downs. I'm about to turn 30 and still things are not what I'd hoped for in my life. Guess I'm just feeling down and out but I really do wonder if there is anything in my chart that shows a major change coming. I believe I've had my chart read by astrologers before and nothing was ever accurate. I'm a true believer in astrology and. I know it's us who ultimately make our choices and chose our paths astrology is just a tool to give us trends.anyway, I'm hoping that anyone put there could give me a quick reading and tell me is there anything to be expected in the near future , more money? Better health? Travel? Windfall? Maybe more illness? More loneliness? More lessons? Thank you!
Correct. The birth chart just shows your natural inclinations and as such just a trend as you say, and your choices and thoughts have a lot to say about how that will all work out. Which means even transits (which is probably what you are asking) can't show you any guaranteed outcome.

kshantaram

Premium Member
past 3 yrs sat transit natal saturn secretive occult dark pit scorpio 4th affecting domestic comforts and relationship, tending to urological disorders, heart-lungs etc, and affecting mother's health and property matters, while could have promoted research-occult aptitudes,

sat-ketu separative node scorpio. prone to pain-injury-surgery, affecting sibling relationships, accident prone. sat 7th lord for relationship-marriage with separative ketu scorpio.

sat 2nd highest deg factor for vocation, sat lord 6th and significator for work-employment, could be inclined to research-investigative-forensic assignments etc.

sat transit natal sat past 3yrs calls for major long-term decisions of life.

sat has now moved to optimistic-philosophical sag 4th, but opp moon, yet under stress-worry impacting home-career matters. natal moon gemini 10th curious, good at information gathering, seeking public attention-appeal, but confused at decision making. moon lord 12th over the 10th career issues while may tend to foreign assignments etc.

jup lord 5th for education-romance-children-position over the 6th acq affecting the same, delaying employment prospects, retro towards debilated cap tending to be practical perhaps giving up on wisdom, however elevated aspect over cancer 12th supportive of foreign lands.
jup lord 8th over 6th tending to success amidst adversity, enmity with none probably.

aries-mars 9th lord inimical for leo asc, luck-education-distant travels etc under stress-delay, inimical mars over leo asc health-luck etc under stress. lord 9th over the asc tending to distant lands probably.

mars aspecting own scorpio 4th protective of domestic comforts, research-occult aptitudes hopefully, but may not be good for health of mother.

sat lord 9th from moon settling life at 36+, thumb rule. sat scorpio under stress.

sat now transit sag 4th aspect own acq 7th supportive of career-vocation, but may not be good for health of spouse.

natal rahu true node taurus 9th love of food and comforts, foreign travels, pilgrimage. may perhaps find luck in southern continents, southern countries, southern regions, southern towns, south-towns, names starting letters ba-va-vu, to examine.

rahu now transit libra 2nd tending to earnings through foreign sources, probably.

ketu separative node now transit impulsive aries 8th past 1.5yr, accident prone, fire accidents, head injury, piles, etc, to care.

mars-venus lords 9/10 over leo asc tending to prosperity through artistic aptitudes, though under stress-delay, venus 12th seeking comforts in foreign lands. spouse could be possessive perhaps. mars-venus prone to mere attractions.

mars highest planetary deg leo the personaltiy factor,

high self-pride, mars-venus artistic aptitudes, passionate, prone to anger, head injury, probably. mars inimical for leo asc, health-life under stress. may tend to distant lands.

wonder whether inclined to metal electro plating, relevant analytical research, medical-pharma-forensic research, research publications, etc etc, moon gemini 10th popular appeal.

sun-sat lords 1/7 over virgo-scorpio 3/11 from each other inclined to relationships-friendships but enemy signs, mere covertly supportive relationships in marriage probably.

jup now transit virgo heading towards natal sun asc lord, jup lord 5th, may be leading to promotion mid-course mid-dec to mid-April to watch. jup virgo sq moon under challenge though, keep expectations moderate.

sun first house impressive personality, could be separative towards relationship, not good for health, sun virgo health conscious though.

asc lord sun over virgo 2nd sign earning through own efforts, while mer lord 2nd negating to the first under financial constraints, and tending to negate relationship-family probably.

late 015 sooner rahu joins jup vitiating wisdom-judgment, tending to rise-fall over the year ahead to care.

ketu transit pisces opp inclined to spiritual explorations. accident prone, water accidents, later heads towards pisces 7th indifferent towards relationship.

mer o deg virgo elevated over first house, protective of chart in general. if birth time traced few mins backwards could be mer leo however.

mer lord 2/11 for finances-gains, may be gains through writings, communications, mer-mars-venus leo artistic aptitudes, graphics, etc

sun virgo intellectual, perfectionist, could be good at audit-quality management roles, health management, sun the asc lord. jup now heading towards sun virgo.

taurus 10th inclined to hotel management-food processing etc, lord venus over 12th for foreign lands, hospitals, pharmacy, etc leo asc aptitude for medicine.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant on the ground.

hope sat transit sag coming 2yrs now releases from past stress of sat scorpio, although yet under stress moon-sat opp. hope jup transit sun virgo promotes status in life, job-career promotion etc, while care for jup-rahu transit virgo tending to rise-fall the year ahead, avoid misjudgments-bias etc.

faith permitting,

for natal sat-ketu scorpio could offer special prayers to Mother Goddess tues late evenings after sunset, offering red flowers. light sesame oil lamp sat evenings and observe fast.

jup retro towards debilated cap 6th for health-employment matters, special prayers to saint of faith thurs mornings, offering yellow flowers.

weak mer zero deg elevated own virgo or late deg leo, lord 2/11 for finances-gains-family-friendships, wear emerald over golden ring, small finger.

for rahu friendly taurus 9th for luck special prayers to Mother Goddess fri late evenings, lighting some white camphor.

hope find the suggestions, remedies, etc relevant enough and useful.

do share specific pointwise ground feedbacks per return on the details of the reading offered, which could be of interest to learn of.

wishing well - hope jup virgo transit sun helps sooner towards christmas,

kshantaram