What went wrong with these predictions?

Astroenthusiast

Thank you, sir for such thorough analysis. I appreciate the effort you have put into it.

7th gemini-mer inimical/badhak for sag asc, stress and delays in matters of marriage-relationship and career support/vocation.

You know about the marriage part. On the career front ( as you have correctly stated), situation is not much better. At 27 years of age, I am still not supporting myself financially. I don't even know what to do. I have changed more jobs than an average person.

asc lord jupiter transit badhak gemini under stress, square moon too.
I apparently failed to appreciate that 7th(gemini) is also my badhak sthan when considering effect of jupiter's transit through it.

for women 8th house auspicious for marriage, while mid-june asc lord jupiter would transit elevated cancer 8th trine natal jupiter-rahu own pisces 4th for domestic happiness, jupiter-rahu 7th from moon. transit jupiter cancer 11th for gains-friendships from moon.

I have heard that for female nativity 8th house should not have any planets. Ideally both 7th and 8th should be empty. But I have also heard that my marriage may not last (He even went as far to say that I will initiate separation). As suhasg has also pointed out that I will have difficulties in marriage. Even conjunction of 5th and 7th lord says marital discord. Is my fear misplaced?
However what comes to pass can only be know after it has happened. So I will update when I know about it.

lords 1/7 jupiter-mer over pisces-gemini unfriendly and square, relationship/marriage under challenge and conflict to care for.

I don't quite understand what you mean to say by it.

lords 7/5 mercury-mars conjunct scope for girl of choice, mars gemini neutral hence no mangaldosh.

But does it or anything in my chart give a pleasant marriage. Thanks for clarifying this mangal dosha part.

mer-mars 7th gemini may be good for managerial/analytical/information technology skills.

I don't know about managerial part but I have above average analytical skills and I am sure about not having any information technology skills.

venus aries 5th prone to mere attractions

Bull's eye.

venus negates 6th for employment matters

Again right. No job. As stated above. Can i expect to be financially independent?

perhaps good for recovery from health issues.

Yes.

currently transit saturn libra opp venus, not considered good for marriage, though may promote artistic aptitudes/interests perhaps. could impact health of spouse. natal saturn over enemy sign scorpio 12th secretive and occult/research interests, financial constraints/expense side, urological health issues, tends to foreign lands, saturn aspects own capricorn 2nd supportive of finances/bank balances, saturn lord 2nd over the 12th tends to earn in foreign/distant lands.

Absolutely right. I am keenly interested in occult sciences. And I started learning it in Saturn's antardasha. Yes, financial constraints are there even when I am not spendthrift by any stretch of imagination (these constraints are usually self-imposed, mostly without reason). Rest has not happened, so do not know.

sun-sat opp health and employment matters and expenses under stress. sun lord 9th over the 6th calling for greater efforts in life.
SO, this is why they say sun-saturn opposition is difficult. I can't say about future, but right now, I have no issues health wise. Rest is correct. Okay, hardwork. Got it. But does my chart promise success?

ketu transit venus impulsive aries impacting education-romance-position/promotion and health, prone to injury/surgery of head-heart-stomach-intestine etc. ketu transit 5th tending to change and anxiety.

You are so RIGHT, its not even funny. I had three accidents last year. First one was in May 2013, minor one, just a sprain in foot thumb. Next was on June 9, 2013, ligamental sprain , couldnot walk for approx 2 months. Third and most serious was in July, 2013, multiple fractures, concussion.

This period was full of changes and anxiety ( anxiety about one thing or other is still keeping me busy), as my greying hair would attest to.

mid-july ketu moves to natal jupiter-rahu 4th detachment from home/motherland/mother while rahu transits moon-ketu 10th, reverse overlapping transits of rahu-ketu tending to lifestyle reversal perhaps.

Is it for good?

natal ketu virgo perfectionist and of critical thinking good for quality control type roles while may tend to career/job separations-changes.
rahu pisces sensitive.

While you are right about career changes, I am not so sure about perfectionist attitude or being a critical thinker. Nothing keeps my interest long enough to attain perfection in anything.

jupiter-rahu own pisces 4th quadrant self-mastery over one's subject, say philosophy-religion-classical literature-vedas-yoga etc, for growth and riches in life through knowledge base. jupiter own pisces navamsa and strong.

I HAVE AN UNCANNY (for me) INTEREST IN ASTROLOGY, can it be listed under classical literature or etc.. As I mentioned that nothing interests me for long, I can't shake off my interest for astrology even after trying. And I am devoting myself to it more and more everyday. Do you see success ( material success is important(since this is what pays the bill) but I long to be mentally content) in my this pursuit?

hope marriage possibility jup mid-course cancer mid-oct/feb, thumb rule.

You mean mid-Oct to Feb or Mid-Oct or Feb? I will update any new developments.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Marriage prospects cannot be fully indicated from the D1 chart alone: the D9 must always be compared and contrasted with the D1 for such determinations to be reliably made: and-regarding marriage-the determinant indications are those of the D9 over the D1.

Crystalpages

Marriage prospects cannot be fully indicated from the D1 chart alone: the D9 must always be compared and contrasted with the D1 for such determinations to be reliably made: and-regarding marriage-the determinant indications are those of the D9 over the D1.

Children grow ;-)

Hopefully?

dr. farr

Along these lines, if you are interested in making a "snapshot" analysis regarding your marriage/married life potentials, you can try the following quick method:

-erect your D1 and your D9 charts
-do a sarva bindu analysis for each
Now:
1) find the sign Venus is in in the D1 and also in the D9: write down the sarva bindus for each
2) write down the sarva bindus for the sign on the 7th house in the D1 and find that same sign in the D9 and write down its sarva bindus
3) write down the sarva bindus for the sign on the 7th house in the D9 and then find that same sign in the D1 and write down its sarva bindus
...you will now have 3 sets of numbers (Venus in D1 and D9; + sign of the 7th house in D1 and same sign in D9; + sign of the 7th house in D9 and same sign in D1)...Add up all of these numbers, divide the total by 6 and-if a fraction remains-round off to the next higher sarva bindu number; then use the following table to judge potentials:

-under 25 bindus: unfavorable for marriage or for the quality of married life

-25,26,27 bindus: about average, a mixture of + and - influences, for marriage/quality of married life

-28,29,30 bindus: above average, generally favorable for marriage/quality of married life

-31 and higher bindus: highly favorable for marriage/quality of married life

Rajarshi

Dear AE,

[FONT=&quot]|| Shadbala =Strength Calculations ||[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] SUN MOON MARS MER JUP VEN SAT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shadbala In Rupas 6.69 7.73 6.76 7.82 7.97 8.92 6.47[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Minimum Requirements 5 6 5 7 6.5 5.5 5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ratio 1.34 1.29 1.35 1.12 1.23 1.62 1.29[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The strength of planets are not bad. [ See table above as all of them crossed minimum requirement][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Mars- Mercury closeness in degrees [ about 2 degrees apart] needs attention.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]The houses relevant for marriage 1, 2, 4, 7, 11, 12 are not bad excepting 12th house, which may need astrological advice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You should go back to your astrologer and discuss about the progress. Don't lose hope.[/FONT]

Best wishes

Astroenthusiast

[FONT=&quot]The Mars- Mercury closeness in degrees [ about 2 degrees apart] needs attention.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The houses relevant for marriage 1, 2, 4, 7, 11, 12 are not bad excepting 12th house, which may need astrological advice.[/FONT]

Thank you, Rajarshi for your valuable advice.

You do not expect major problems in my marriage?

And I will take appropriate guidance from an astrologer.

When you say close conjunction of mars-mercury needs attention, you say it because mars-mercury are not on friendly terms with eachother or because they are lord of 5th and 7th.

Rajarshi

Thank you, Rajarshi for your valuable advice.

You do not expect major problems in my marriage?

And I will take appropriate guidance from an astrologer.

When you say close conjunction of mars-mercury needs attention, you say it because mars-mercury are not on friendly terms with eachother or because they are lord of 5th and 7th.

You are right as Mars & Mercury are not friendly to each other. [ mars removes/helps in removing harmful matters from body & Mercury retains/helps in retaining harmful matters in the body, they belong to opposite group of planets. Mars, Sun & Jupiter are in one group and Mercury, Venus & Saturn in other group] [It is said that Mercury as ' balak'(young boy) graha also gets influenced by other planet]

Jupiter is Vargottam in Navamsa and is 7th lord from moon sign in own house ( with Rahu).

7th house from ascendant has conflict as Mars & Mercury are there, but no other planet is aspecting them/7th house.

I noticed that your Rahu is in 4th house in adverse constellation and you are passing through Rahu Mahadasa- Saturn antardasa. Your astrologer will be able to guide you to balance your chart for betterment .

Best wishes

Last edited: