I Want What's Fair: Pls. Help Gurus

DebbieMarie54

Dear Gurus:

I am hoping you can shed some light on next month's events because I have an interesting combination of aspects going on in October; so many in fact I can't begin to imagine what might take place in my life.

There is a mixture of good and not so good aspects. I have filed a law suit against the property owners where I rent. I fell through some stairs on their property, so I am asking them to pay medical expenses. I'm concerned they will evict me. I consulted with The Legal Aid Society in my city. However, my lease says they can evict without cause.

They have already threatened to evict the renter on who's property I fell, saying it is her responsibility to pay my bill. She is now very frightened.

The landlords are ruthless and underhanded and I don't know quite what to expect. But I sent copies of my claim to the mayor of the city, the California Mobile Home of Association and others to protect myself against their possible schemes.

Anyway I don't want to be forced to moved. I just want what's fair.

This is my set for October:

Jupiter conjunct Uranus in 10th
Jupiter sextile Moon in 12th
Jupiter oppose N. Node in 4th

Saturn trine Midheaven
Saturn oppose Venus in 8th

Uranus square Midheaven-R
Uranus oppose Ascendent-R

Pluto square Ascendent

Neptune square Mercury-R

Also, I having been looking for work for sometime. Do you see me going to work anytime in the near future? And basically what in the world do all these October aspects mean?

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

DebbieMarie

Attachments

• Verdic Wheel.jpg
    Verdic Wheel.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

DebbieMarie54

Please forgive me.

Can you please take a look at my chart and give me all the insight you can minus those planets.

Thank you so much.

DebbieMarie

Rajarshi

Dear Gurus:

I am hoping you can shed some light on next month's events because I have an interesting combination of aspects going on in October; so many in fact I can't begin to imagine what might take place in my life.

There is a mixture of good and not so good aspects. I have filed a law suit against the property owners where I rent. I fell through some stairs on their property, so I am asking them to pay medical expenses. I'm concerned they will evict me. I consulted with The Legal Aid Society in my city. However, my lease says they can evict without cause.

They have already threatened to evict the renter on who's property I fell, saying it is her responsibility to pay my bill. She is now very frightened.

The landlords are ruthless and underhanded and I don't know quite what to expect. But I sent copies of my claim to the mayor of the city, the California Mobile Home of Association and others to protect myself against their possible schemes.

Anyway I don't want to be forced to moved. I just want what's fair.

This is my set for October:

Jupiter conjunct Uranus in 10th
Jupiter sextile Moon in 12th
Jupiter oppose N. Node in 4th

Saturn trine Midheaven
Saturn oppose Venus in 8th

Uranus square Midheaven-R
Uranus oppose Ascendent-R

Pluto square Ascendent

Neptune square Mercury-R

Also, I having been looking for work for sometime. Do you see me going to work anytime in the near future? And basically what in the world do all these October aspects mean?

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

DebbieMarie

Five Charts attached for members to comment

Natal
Navamsa
Transit
Bhava

PDF chart with Dasa constellation etc

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_debbie_hw.16974.6126.gif
    astro_2at_01_debbie_hw.16974.6126.gif
    65.1 KB · Views: 29
  • vedic-chart-pdf.asp.pdf
    12.9 KB · Views: 41
  • astro_29at_01_debbie_hw.17063.10479 navamsa.gif
    astro_29at_01_debbie_hw.17063.10479 navamsa.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_2at_01_debbie_hw.17105.12595 transits.gif
    astro_2at_01_debbie_hw.17105.12595 transits.gif
    68.3 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_2at_01_debbie_hp.17151.14835 bhava chart.gif
    astro_2at_01_debbie_hp.17151.14835 bhava chart.gif
    65.8 KB · Views: 24

DebbieMarie54

Thank you for your kindness. To date, I've only known and practiced modern Astrology.

Since I'm only interested in predictions, I will give my attention to traditional Astrology as I move forward.

Is there a book for beginners you would recommend which focuses on prediction? Or would it be impossible to start at the prediction level?

Thank you.

DebbieMarie

Virinchi

work is coming to you in second half of 2014 (more precisely around sept'2014) which will keep you busy for coming years.