Oh fair maiden, who art thou? (Crack the Character)

Cypocryphy

Here is a new chart in which any of you can try your hand at discerning the character of this individual and where life has taken her. A complete commentary will be forthcoming, explaining all. The chart is interesting and unusual because of the few complexes within. Clearly the sign of . . . what? :whistling:

DKoch.gif

Attachments

• DKoch.jpg
    DKoch.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Well, Pluto and Saturn around the Asc, along with Asc ruler, Mars in the 12th, in debility, sure did not give her an easy life, pretty much from her childhood years, mostly to do with family with Sat sitting in the 1st as Lord of the 4th.

All that accentuation of Sag, with Moon also there, she could have either be living elsewhere to her native place, or something, or might yet even go there (career wise) since she is only 31 or something.

:)AQ7

ashriia

I want to play!:biggrin:

love these games.

my guess is that she was/is a dancer/actress, or artist of some kind. that Venus at 28 degrees in 12th(libra) sextile Neptune in the 2nd at 28 degrees says artist of some kind to me- and then a leo MC on top of that. Even with all those planets in Sag which is generally extroverted. She was/is maybe extroverted/introverted. Pluto is nearly tightly conjunct her ascendant, it it's own sign. So powerful lady. Hard life to be sure. Saturn is further from ascendant.. but still in the first. and in hard aspect to moon, sun, uranus and neptune. she suffered/suffers from deep depressions?
lastly, more of a question and curiousity. Are her parents still alive?
wondering what happened to her when pluto transited all her second house planets.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Awesome! I'm glad you two decided to play. :happy:

What I am going to do, as soon as I get some time, is reply by PM to each of you regarding each of your responses. In each message, I will affirm or disaffirm your assessment. After some time has passed and it is clear that everyone who wants to participate has, I will provide a detailed reply. But I don't want to do that now and spoil it for those who wish to try out their astrology skills.

So, expect a message soon. :smile:

Thanks!

lejla

Hi all!

(I's nice to be back :) )

i would not go with art, despite of the signs which could make her an artist, and even put her on stage. maybe, just very maybe, some sort of art could be her medium of expressing her inner world. with her Saturn in position in which it is, i believe it'd need a soul larger than life to turn this first house situation around. which actually is not impossible, looking at what is going on in her second house. but I rather think that she might dream/wish to become an artist. and she could suffer by it. instead of performing in an artistic medium, I'd rather guess that she herself is a medium... some sort of, for something... "spirituality" was the word that came to my mind first. and then "loneliness". and then "pain". an then "material prosperity".

she is a very loving person. and her love goes for something that by a cliche can be described as "all of creation". which is why I think that she managed to turn the story around "her" Jupiter into - generosity. she is giving. and she is giving a lot.

and now I don't have time to continue :)
curious if I'm on the right track.

and yes, I know that I sound confused :) because i am. just guessing here. and I'm just looking at the chart posted...

wish you all a nice day!
L

lejla

it just crossed my mind and I had to come back to share:

if she isn't a political leader, she should become one.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the PM. A suggestion, next time, please possibly insert a thumbnail of the chart, so we can open it up as a separate window. THen one can switch back and forth between reading it and hitting the keyboard.

I think this person will have (had) self-worth issues to face, with Sat in the first, Ven (natural ruler of the 2nd) in the 12th, and 2nd house ruler, Jup, conj Nep. She has a difficult chart. If she has not been or lived overseas, then her focus will be on philosophy, eternal study (self-taught to quite an extent) and pursuit of a higher truth - in the Jup sense. The Pluto transit of Sag could have given her a difficult teenage to mid 20's period. She could have faced a real crisis of faith.

Her 3rd house Lord, Saturn, sits in her 1st house, and does not feel very welcome in Scorpio. Her Mer is conj Nep. She must have some speech issues either literally, or she wants to say much, but can't bring herself to voice and vent her feelings. Perhaps she can't articulate well. One of the things.

She will want a family life badly, but at the same time have an innate fear (Sat in Sco, in the first) attached to it, since she felt betrayed early on in life (4th Lord in the 1st, in Sco- not an easy one). 4th Lord is in the first house, so she may feel identity-less without a family. Chiron in the 7th and Ven in the 12th, she could feel deceived or unaccepted/easily hurt by others. She doesn't take that well with Ven conj Plu. She does not have an easy chart, and could really do with some good amount of support from friends. They could really be uplifting and do wonders for her self-worth (Mer, Lord of 11th house, in the 2nd.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

OK, AQ7. I PM'd you and I attached the chart to the original post. I think I'll post the chart as well as attach it next time.

ashriia

since i suggested possible death of family members.. problems with parents would have been in my view to have started around the year 2000.

Also something significant happened to her in 2005 as well related to family dynamics.

not giving up my modus operandi.

:smile:

would like to know how i did, when game is over. and the events that took place during the time mentioned, for my own studies and learning. would be most grateful.

Cypocryphy

since i suggested possible death of family members.. problems with parents would have been in my view to have started around the year 2000.

Also something significant happened to her in 2005 as well related to family dynamics.

not giving up my modus operandi.

:smile:

would like to know how i did, when game is over. and the events that took place during the time mentioned, for my own studies and learning. would be most grateful.

You bet. I will reveal all soon. :smile: Thanks Ashriia

Cypocryphy

AQ7
: Well, Pluto and Saturn around the Asc, along with Asc ruler, Mars in the 12th, in debility, sure did not give her an easy life, pretty much from her childhood years, mostly to do with family with Sat sitting in the 1st as Lord of the 4th.

She did not have an easy childhood. She had a rough home life because of fighting between her parents, which eventually led to their divorce. I don't know if this caused her to become very introverted, but that was the effect. People, at this time, thought that she had autism (which she doesn't), but it was due to her hard family life that she bottled up.

All that accentuation of Sag, with Moon also there, she could have either be living elsewhere to her native place, or something, or might yet even go there (career wise) since she is only 31 or something.

She lives pretty much where she was born (perhaps a difference of 100 miles or so), but she did study at a university on the other side of the country. This, however, was only for four years.

Ashriia
: my guess is that she was/is a dancer/actress, or artist of some kind. that Venus at 28 degrees in 12th(libra) sextile Neptune in the 2nd at 28 degrees says artist of some kind to me- and then a leo MC on top of that.

This is a really good guess. Although she is not a professional artist, she is very good at music and has a great tendency for artistic endeavors. She's phenomenal with the violin and teaches violin and piano. So there is that artistic quality there.

Even with all those planets in Sag which is generally extroverted. She was/is maybe extroverted/introverted.

This is true, but it might be true for many people; I think we are all introverted/extroverted to some degree. She herself would say that she is very introverted, though I think that even with that being true, she has her moments of gregariousness. But it will always be in small groups, with people she knows very well.

Pluto is nearly tightly conjunct her ascendant, it it's own sign. So powerful lady. Hard life to be sure. Saturn is further from ascendant.. but still in the first. and in hard aspect to moon, sun, uranus and neptune. she suffered/suffers from deep depressions?

Yes. She's very strong. She can do all kinds of things that would probably make me collapse. She held multiple jobs at the same time and yet found time to hang out, etc. If it were me, I would have been done in, and I'm not even exaggerating.

Regarding her hard life and depression, she has indeed had a hard life, probably because of the separation of her parents and her poor relationship with her mother. And she says that she is always mildly depressed. She says she feels this way all the time, that she is never really happy.

lastly, more of a question and curiousity. Are her parents still alive?
wondering what happened to her when pluto transited all her second house planets.

Yeah. They are both alive. When was that transit anyway? Her parents separated, and I wonder if that could be attributed to the transit.

Leija
i would not go with art, despite of the signs which could make her an artist, and even put her on stage. maybe, just very maybe, some sort of art could be her medium of expressing her inner world. with her Saturn in position in which it is, i believe it'd need a soul larger than life to turn this first house situation around. which actually is not impossible, looking at what is going on in her second house. but I rather think that she might dream/wish to become an artist. and she could suffer by it.

Yes! Perhaps she would rather be an artist. I'd have to follow up on this with her. But she is a fantastic violinist and is adept at the piano. She studied music at a university, and she has many artistic inclinations. She teaches these instruments, as well. But this is not what she does for a living; at least, not professionally.

instead of performing in an artistic medium, I'd rather guess that she herself is a medium... some sort of, for something... "spirituality" was the word that came to my mind first. and then "loneliness". and then "pain". an then "material prosperity".

Actually, she is not a medium at all, and has no inclination toward spiritualism or spirituality, other than what I have brought into her life. I think she has some inclination toward the beliefs espoused by Buddhism, which comes from her father, but she is more of an atheist and skeptic than anything else. But I have persuaded her believe that astrology works, and I have influenced her in a more spiritual way of thinking.

she is a very loving person. and her love goes for something that by a cliche can be described as "all of creation". which is why I think that she managed to turn the story around "her" Jupiter into - generosity. she is giving. and she is giving a lot.

I think she is very giving. She's always there when a crisis is afoot, ready to help. But she herself thinks that she is not so nice. She's often told me this, and I always find it interesting that she thinks she's not so nice to me. I'm not sure why she thinks this. She often thinks she should be a better person.

Personally, I think she is very nice. She always treats me to things. So, despite what she things, I do believe she is very giving. Before she even knew me, she offered me a room at her house for free, until I could find a place to stay (which was when I moved to a new city).

and now I don't have time to continue :)
curious if I'm on the right track.

and yes, I know that I sound confused :) because i am. just guessing here. and I'm just looking at the chart posted...

Yeah! Sometimes there are contradictory "statements" in a chart, so it is hard to say for sure.

it just crossed my mind and I had to come back to share:

if she isn't a political leader, she should become one.
I'll pass this on to her. She certainly is set up to potentially become involved in politics. And of course, this could lead to you guess what her career is. ha.

AQ7
I think this person will have (had) self-worth issues to face, with Sat in the first, Ven (natural ruler of the 2nd) in the 12th, and 2nd house ruler, Jup, conj Nep. She has a difficult chart.

She says that she always has some form of low-grade depression. She says that she's always felt this way. She is always selling herself short, too. So that really supports the feelings of lack of self-worth.

If she has not been or lived overseas, then her focus will be on philosophy, eternal study (self-taught to quite an extent) and pursuit of a higher truth - in the Jup sense. The Pluto transit of Sag could have given her a difficult teenage to mid 20's period. She could have faced a real crisis of faith.
Regarding the difficult teenage years to mid-20s, she started drinking heavily. Why I am not sure. I think it was to be social while she was at university. But this really brought her down in a sense.

Speaking of the Sagittarius/10th house influence, she pursued higher education and became a lawyer. So that's how that manifested in her life.

Her 3rd house Lord, Saturn, sits in her 1st house, and does not feel very welcome in Scorpio. Her Mer is conj Nep. She must have some speech issues either literally, or she wants to say much, but can't bring herself to voice and vent her feelings. Perhaps she can't articulate well. One of the things.

Yes! Everyone says she is very quiet. She goes by unnoticed because she never says much or makes herself known. She talks without any kind of speech impediment, but she does have a tendency to talk quietly or not very much at all.

She will want a family life badly, but at the same time have an innate fear (Sat in Sco, in the first) attached to it, since she felt betrayed early on in life (4th Lord in the 1st, in Sco- not an easy one).
Her parents separated when she was young, and I think this caused a lot of turmoil inside of her. She recently married, but she seems to have no intention of having children of her own.

4th Lord is in the first house, so she may feel identity-less without a family. Chiron in the 7th and Ven in the 12th, she could feel deceived or unaccepted/easily hurt by others.
She's easily hurt sometimes. I have be careful that I don't joke around too much so with her because she can get upset by it. She is sensitive in that way, especially to her friends. But with others she seems to have a think skin. She's not very revealing of what she's really feeling sometimes.

She doesn't take that well with Ven conj Plu. She does not have an easy chart, and could really do with some good amount of support from friends. They could really be uplifting and do wonders for her self-worth (Mer, Lord of 11th house, in the 2nd.
OK. I'll tell her. Very insightful AQ7!!