Where are my blue earrings?

Nightsky

Banned
He's actually my husband, not sure if that changes the house.
Ur partner is aries in this chart...11th is his 5th leo so something he uses or think/uses as a fun thing for him is also associated with the clues.

ElenaJ

Looking at the chart what confuses me is that Venus rules jewellery, it also rules the 1st, me as querent, and my money house. So I'm not sure how to divide them.
Moon does approach a trine with mars.
But Venus opposed Jupiter and will oppose Pluto and Saturn in the chart.

Nightsky

Banned
To me it looks like the item is left in ur husband's related things but he isn't even aware of it. Some thing black or old, purple or high/uneven, something red or heat, picture or books relates to ur family is the clue by the west direction.

aquarius7000

Looking at the chart what confuses me is that Venus rules jewellery, it also rules the 1st, me as querent, and my money house. So I'm not sure how to divide them.
Moon does approach a trine with mars.
But Venus opposed Jupiter and will oppose Pluto and Saturn in the chart.

You need to look at the 2nd house ruler, Mars, since you are already Venus yourself. Then see what the Moon is doing and whether it carries Mars to Venus. Or if any aspect between Mars and Venus. All explained in my previous post on this thread.

Nightsky

Banned
Too much aries and mars energy, for a change try looking in your kitchen.

It could either be at an unfrequited place which relaties to your partner or in the kitchen. But definitely a heat source is near by the missing item. Hmmmm...Radiator?

ElenaJ

Ready for this?
Today I decided to strip the day bed in my office to clean it. There are drawers under the bed, so the bottom is partially open to the ground. Having removed everything, I started to vacuum and was about to vacuum up some crumpled tin foil when I thought to myself, What in the world is tin foil doing here?
On a closer look, it was one of the blue earrings!!!
Scooping it up in my hand, I felt under the covered area where the drawers are and there was the other one!
I can't believe they finally turned up, but I also can't believe they were there!
How they got there I will never understand!
Big relief, and because you were all so kind to help out, I've read over the comments to cherry pick those that were the real hints.
I will also post the chart for the moment I found them, interestingly enough just two days short of 3 weeks from the first chart (one day short of 3 weeks from the second chart).
The moon just about exactly on the cusp of the 11th house, in Leo!

Chrysalis
"Somewhere dark, cold, dry, black/dark brown/brown, dark heavy things, cast iron, leather, something that has a lock, made of lead or earthy materials."
"or a work jacket pocket?"

Under the day bed couldn't be any darker, under the metal springs and wooden base. In my work office,

nightsky

Location direction: west The daybed is against the western wall of my office.

Environment: Cap/aqua Capricorn and Aquarius relate to work, studies

On the ground level or surrounded by something black or old/ancestry ... / In the upper part of the house. they were on the floor, under this daybed which is over 50 years old, on the upstairs floor of the house

Hints: look near - something black or red (this worked for finding the Chrystal earrings I had completely forgotten about!) , boundaries of rooms They were against the wall of the office , also near desolated places, something stinky (paper bin?)"
My desk with the waste paper bin underneath it are just next to the daybed
"even next to some agreement file?"
Between the desk and the daybed is a piece of furniture which holds my work files on CD
"having a telephone conversation?"
On top of the file furniture, is my office fax/phone, black of course.
"cap/aqua ...Aquarius also rules purple colour." The earring I saw was near the western wall of the office, the office walls are a light plum colour!
"mercury (writing instrument, paper, book) which belongs to your husband."Nothing here belongs to or is used by my husband, however the desk is covered with my laptop, books and papers.
"This time I see ur 11th ruler Sun is aspecting the lost item."
"Something relates to a leo"
this Leo part has me puzzled, mainly because you wrote about it, and I found them when the moon in Leo touched the 11th cusp of the first chart. But what does Leo have to do with this? There must be some connection but it illudes me.
"may be a candle holder." Next to the fax/phone is a metal desk lamp

aquarius7000
"Places would be West and some higher area, which is dark or fiery in colour. If the ground, then dusty area.

Against the western wall, upper part of the house, dark under the day bed and it couldn't get any dustier than under there!

Thanks again to all!
Hope my replies here are helpful for the future, although I sincerely hope I won't be losing anything else soon!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Here is the chart for the moment I found the earrings.
Notice the 29th degree on ascendent!
The 11 degree moon is exactly the 11th cusp of the original chart posted at the beginning of the thread. It just separated from a conjunction with Venus (jewellery) on the 9th cusp of learning (my office), ruling the 6th of work places where Uranus, unexpected discovery, sits exactly on the cusp of the 6th.
Sun separates by about 3 units from an opposition to Neptune, distraction, and the earrings were discovered just about 3 weeks from posting the first chart. Neptune is also the colour of the earrings, sea blue.
Is this the sun/leo connection?
In the original chart sun approached a conjunction with mercury (office matters?) on the 12th cusp (hidden places) and in the chart of finding the earrings, mercury is by the 11th cusp, with Part of Fortune, and by the ascendent of the original chart.
Moon of the discovery chart exactly trines the moon of the original chart.
And in fact, the moon of the original chart is in the 3rd of mercurial activities, documents, papers, etc! My office. How simple!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 14.14.24.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 14.14.24.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 17

Nightsky

Banned
Ready for this?
Today I decided to strip the day bed in my office to clean it. There are drawers under the bed, so the bottom is partially open to the ground. Having removed everything, I started to vacuum and was about to vacuum up some crumpled tin foil when I thought to myself, What in the world is tin foil doing here?
On a closer look, it was one of the blue earrings!!!
Scooping it up in my hand, I felt under the covered area where the drawers are and there was the other one!
I can't believe they finally turned up, but I also can't believe they were there!
How they got there I will never understand!
Big relief, and because you were all so kind to help out, I've read over the comments to cherry pick those that were the real hints.
I will also post the chart for the moment I found them, interestingly enough just two days short of 3 weeks from the first chart (one day short of 3 weeks from the second chart).
The moon just about exactly on the cusp of the 11th house, in Leo!

Chrysalis
"Somewhere dark, cold, dry, black/dark brown/brown, dark heavy things, cast iron, leather, something that has a lock, made of lead or earthy materials."
"or a work jacket pocket?"

Under the day bed couldn't be any darker, under the metal springs and wooden base. In my work office,

nightsky

Location direction: west The daybed is against the western wall of my office.

Environment: Cap/aqua Capricorn and Aquarius relate to work, studies

On the ground level or surrounded by something black or old/ancestry ... / In the upper part of the house. they were on the floor, under this daybed which is over 50 years old, on the upstairs floor of the house

Hints: look near - something black or red (this worked for finding the Chrystal earrings I had completely forgotten about!) , boundaries of rooms They were against the wall of the office , also near desolated places, something stinky (paper bin?)"
My desk with the waste paper bin underneath it are just next to the daybed
"even next to some agreement file?"
Between the desk and the daybed is a piece of furniture which holds my work files on CD
"having a telephone conversation?"
On top of the file furniture, is my office fax/phone, black of course.
"cap/aqua ...Aquarius also rules purple colour." The earring I saw was near the western wall of the office, the office walls are a light plum colour!
"mercury (writing instrument, paper, book) which belongs to your husband."Nothing here belongs to or is used by my husband, however the desk is covered with my laptop, books and papers.
"This time I see ur 11th ruler Sun is aspecting the lost item."
"Something relates to a leo"
this Leo part has me puzzled, mainly because you wrote about it, and I found them when the moon in Leo touched the 11th cusp of the first chart. But what does Leo have to do with this? There must be some connection but it illudes me.
"may be a candle holder." Next to the fax/phone is a metal desk lamp

aquarius7000
"Places would be West and some higher area, which is dark or fiery in colour. If the ground, then dusty area.

Against the western wall, upper part of the house, dark under the day bed and it couldn't get any dustier than under there!

Thanks again to all!
Hope my replies here are helpful for the future, although I sincerely hope I won't be losing anything else soon!

Thank you so much for the updates Elana you made me feel wow!

In between I wanted to write but forgot about the cap/aqua we can use this for study purpose. Cap (ground)/aqua (high or floating in air)...this combination points us that the item is located partly in the ground and partly in the mid air.

I experience this with finding my lost bank card left in a purple suitcase which was standing upright. The cap/aqua fit it well...partly on ground and purple/midair description.