Am I pregnant?

fushiafairy

Later ascendant.....already decided either way.
I am Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter. Saggy not fertile, but Jupiter is.
Jupiter is in Cancer....very fertile.......Yes baby.

5th house cusp is Taurus. Sort of fertile.......maybe baby?
venus in libra, not a fertile placement.......No baby
Venus in 10th house, ok placement, but not the first house.

NO aspect between Jupiter and Venus......NO baby.

Moon in Scorpio. Fertile.......Yes baby.
In 11th house, ok placement, but not first house.

Moon moving into a trine with Jupiter. Very strong positive aspect.....Yes baby OR baby in near future.

I am confused.:unsure:
Thank you.

Attachments

• am I pregant september 2013.jpg
    am I pregant september 2013.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 56

DreamingTheSeas

I think pregnacy is 8th house related. Your ruler, Jupiter is in 8th sign from Asc. Jupiter is in Cancer, so you need an aspect between Jupiter and Moon and there is an applying trine.I would say that you are.

I hope qualified astrologers will reply.

kalypso1979

the chlid(Venus) is in its 6th house and in the detriment of L1 Saturn and Moon.Moon is in its fall also.
Jupiter rules 1 and 12th house, and Saturn is in the Detriment of Jupiter.
Venus is going to meet Saturn but first have to be in the sign of its detriment. No.

Last edited:

fushiafairy

Thank you both.

Anyone else?
I still don't know, haven't tested. Trying to be patient. Was trying to buy a test today, but at one store the line was sooooo long. I went to the other and there were so many people there in line I knew. All of them kept saying hi, waving, talking to me. UGH. It was the only thing I was buying to and I had to get it at the cashier. I know everyone at my little neighborhood store too. so waiting till I go to the city Saturday so I can have some privacy. If I am I don't want to tell anyone, except Papa, for awhile.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-querent co-significator = Moon
-5th house (conception, children) = Aries = Mars
-Mars (5th house) flows away from querent (Jupiter) = - testimony
-5th house (whole sign) in Aries = - testimony
-Moon in Fall in Scorpio in (whole sign) 12th house, flows away from both Mars (5th house) and Jupiter (querent) = - testimony
-Jupiter in exaltation in fertile Cancer = + testimony
-Moon in fertile Scorpio = + testimony
-Mars (5th house significator) in Leo (infertile) = - testimony
Results:
Positive = +2 testimonies
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -2 testimonies

...with a net -2 testimonies I would say that the querent is not pregnant at the present time; if querent is hoping for a child, I will be happy if this prognostic proves to be wrong!

fushiafairy

No, I am not. In fact, after retrospection, although we tried, I don't believe I ovulated.

So, Dr. Farr, you were right. Your magic 8 ball method would have been correct as well, 5th house cusp in whole house is Aries with mars as a NO.

Seems like there were signs of fertility, but no aspect between Jupiter and Venus so no baby.

I'm also still a little on the fence about this, was at the time, but then some hard times followed so really am happy about the wait.