transiting saturn: hit me baby, one more time?

bittermoon

i have not been very pleased with transiting saturn in recent years. when it crossed my descendant, my 12 year marriage broke down.

when it hit my natal pluto in virgo, i had just come out of another relationship which was very bad for me but was very difficult to let go of. saturn retrograded and every time it hit my pluto, there was some sort of confrontation and it was like old wounds were ripped open all over again. finally, when it went direct and went over pluto again, all contact was cut off and i moved on.

when saturn hit my uranus in libra, i started talking to somebody i had met online. this didn't develop in a full blown romance because of distance and circumstances.

saturn is now almost done with my 7th house, and once again i'm here with a broken heart. at least this time, i think i finally learned something. i hope.

however, i have one more hit to go. it's approaching my scorpio moon (at 4'17) and even though i was doing a bit better the last few days and i thought i had reached some sort of breakthrough regarding my battered heart, i got in the car today and i had a major screaming/crying/panic attack all the way home (luckily mostly highway driving). i look at my calendar and i see transiting saturn is 3 degrees away from my moon. great!

i usually try to look at the positive side of heavy transits but i feel like i've reached my breaking point. my last relationship left me very confused with a big dent in my self esteem and confidence. i'm usually quite resilient (as scorpio can be), i feel like my emotional airbag has been completely deflated and i don't know where to reach for strength.

so, my question is... what can i expect during this saturn/moon conjunction. is there anything i can do to turn this horrible saturn in 7th experience into something positive? would also like to hear your personal experiences with saturn hitting your moon.

any thoughts, advice, help is appreciated!

Attachments

• nf_transits_oct2012.jpg
    nf_transits_oct2012.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: