Will I be Happier Without Him?

lilithofeden

I can't help but feel like I liked myself better when I was single.

I met my boyfriend a little over two years ago, and I thought he was the one I wanted to marry and spend my life with. Fast forward to now, I feel like I would regret marrying him as my gut is telling me he's not right for me in the long-term.

Our relationship was great up until he moved in last September. Since then, our relationship went down hill fast. Some days I come so close to kicking him out, but he's not abusive, cheating on me, or a drug addict. He is lazy, can be slightly manipulative, and tells white lies though. Those are some of his negative qualities, he does have great qualities too!

Anyway. I'm about to start software engineering in college this September, and I'm worried that he will hold me back.

"Will I be happier without him?".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190728-161127 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20190728-161127 (1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 36

greybeard

Typical astrologer story:

Mary asks "Will my boyfriend come back?"

Tell me about your boyfriend. What happened?

Well, he beat me up and broke my arm. While I was at the doctor's he took my brand new Beamer, took all the money out of my bank account, then eloped with my sister.

Well, Mary, why do you want such a jerk to come back?

Because I love him so much.

Oh.

Pay attention to your Little Voice.

lilithofeden

Typical astrologer story:

Mary asks "Will my boyfriend come back?"

Tell me about your boyfriend. What happened?

Well, he beat me up and broke my arm. While I was at the doctor's he took my brand new Beamer, took all the money out of my bank account, then eloped with my sister.

Well, Mary, why do you want such a jerk to come back?

Because I love him so much.

Oh.

Pay attention to your Little Voice.

I totally understand the importance to pay attention to my little voice, but sometimes I need clarity determining what is my little voice and what is my over-thinking.

As I mentioned, he isn't abusive, cheating on me, stealing from me, or abusing substances. It would be black and white for me if he were.

He tries to make the relationship work. Sometimes I feel like he tries harder than I do.

waybread

There is something about this chart that says you are so over him.

This chart has a late degree rising, and the moon is void of the course. Unless you need a roommate to pay the rent or a 4th for bridge, I can't see you two coming together in a stronger, more loving way.

Time to move on?