Past Life Natal Astrology

LeoClaw

After reading about the correlation between natal astrology and reincarnation, I have become interested in what my natal chart says about my past incarnations and my karma. I have gleaned as much as I can from my NN and SN--which kind of fits in with life themes I faced during/since my Saturn Return--which was in the same house/sign as my SN:eek::eek:. Anything offered will be much appreciated and don't be afraid to tell me less than great details--I have SN in Scorpio, so I know from intense/dramatic/dark:bandit::bandit:

Thanks in advance
-LeoClaw

Attachments

• image.php.jpg
    image.php.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 39

Abby83

After reading about the correlation between natal astrology and reincarnation, I have become interested in what my natal chart says about my past incarnations and my karma. I have gleaned as much as I can from my NN and SN--which kind of fits in with life themes I faced during/since my Saturn Return--which was in the same house/sign as my SN:eek::eek:. Anything offered will be much appreciated and don't be afraid to tell me less than great details--I have SN in Scorpio, so I know from intense/dramatic/dark:bandit::bandit:

Thanks in advance
-LeoClaw

Past life karma is seen with the south node and planets with it. So your south node is in the 8th house. Saturn is 11th and 12th ruler and is conjunct SN. So anything related to these two houses is part of your past karma. So could be friends, your goals in life, hospitals, fantasies etc. So this past life connection is in conflict with your partner (sun), and your home/mother in law/father (mercury). NN is in 2nd house of values and income, sensuality, pleasure, beauty snd stability in Taurus.but I think you will have a good relationship and you have a good relationship with one parent? Not so much the other?

Last edited:

katydid

One fascinating method is to redraw your natal chart, using your 12th house cusp as your Ascendant.

So you would have Cap rising, and the planets would all move into other houses.

And you can read the description of your past life using Saturn as the chart ruler.

Cap rising, with Saturn at the top of your chart would be very different than tour current nativity. :whistling: