Will my friend contact me again?

ChildOfVenus

We did talk today but she never replied to my last message I feel like she might be upset with me.

Attachments

• friend.jpg
    friend.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Your friend is mars, she does look upset. You Saturn oppose mercury and then are approaching an opposition with her.
Moon moving to conjunct Saturn should bring you together.

Gemini888

Did you argue about something related to yourself? And looks like you was quite intense and argumentative. Were you feeling emotional during the argument?

I'm going to use the 7H's ruler as your friend, which also happens to be the Moon. It conj Jupiter and squares Neptune. I think she is thinking of putting your conflict aside, but she is also conflicted with herself about her value.

Maybe gives her some time so that she can cool down and think carefully?

@Elena looks like we have a different opinion about the significator. You are using the 3H while I'm using the 7H.

SunConjunctUranus

Hi COV,

After seeing a few moments the chart that you have provided, my guess seems to be that you started the problem with your friend. It's not my intention to force you to admit that but I have seen it from that chart. The first reason is Saturn. Yes, it is indeed Saturn because the planet is the worst enemy in the chart when at the time the Sun sets and it's even worse that Saturn is not far from rising (around 12°=12×4=48 minutes). In addition, Saturn is retrograde and forms opposing aspects with Mars and Mercury, although that aspect is the aspect of separation. And we also need to see that Lot of Fortune is on the opposing aspect with Saturn because the Moon is in the full moon phase. Even though it looks like this chart shows an indication that it's not good, I think your problem with your friend will improve after Mars and Mercury no longer form an aspect with Saturn. Just keep update about this.

ElenaJ

@Elena looks like we have a different opinion about the significator. You are using the 3H while I'm using the 7H.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was using the 11th of friends.