Gigi Hadid?????

violajoe001

Have always been wondering about her ascendant sign
I personally think that it could be Sagittarius (judging from her look and the way she talks etc.)???
With a midheaven in Libra may be - fits her profession
what does everyone think???

LeoCassandra

I personally think that it could be Sagittarius (judging from her look and the way she talks etc.)???
what does everyone think???
Agree!!!! Ascendant is not only about looks... Today im tired:sleeping: but tomorrow i'll explain why i agree with you:happy:

LeoCassandra

Ascendant shows what kind of situations life will bring to us. What themes will be active during our life. If our life would be a film, Ascendant would be the film gener.
Sagittarius Rising life is about taking chances and make life a wild journey. To burn and get burnt. In Aries there is a fire for new experience, in Leo there is a creative fire and in Sagittarius there is a fire for world knowledge.

Gigi was discover by some modelling agent when she was a baby! She has a Dutch mom and Palestine father. They where/are rich. Her mother was a model also(?). At high school she was captain of the volleyball team and horseback rider (hallo!? Elizabeth Taylor fellow Sag rising) She has a laid back attitude. She talks with M. Kors and M. Testion without any kind of self-restraint.

Sagg Rising have an issue with height:p They are tall or very short (Danny Devito, Bud Bundy from Married with Children, Jean-Paul Sartre).
Gigi has super long legs and quite nice thighs:)

Last edited:

Xoroseycheeksxo

what does everyone
I am a Taurus with Sagittarius rising and libra midheaven and yes my thighs are big haha just wish I was skinny like Gigi 😂😂

LeoCassandra

I was wrong :crying: She's a Taurus Rising with Mercury in the 1st house and Sun conjunct ASC from 12th.... Midheaven in Capricorn with Neptune and Uranus in 10th house. Her Venus is in the magical 12th house:biggrin:

Ukpoohbear

She has a very taurean voice it is quirky but attractive. she is a taurus sun so i thought it comes from there. mercury in first would make that more noticeable too so that makes sense. she has model genes from her mother but she struggled to lose weight so sagittarius should also be there incase the ascendant is not correct.

Ukpoohbear

Her dad is a billionaire and has a reputation for being ruthless with his building for example he builds mega mansions that has the locals complain and he takes risks with the rules to achieve this, not to mention the danger to the landscape this will cause for example landslides. but her mum is down to earth even though she is a millionaire worth $30million, and now gigi will be a millionaire in her work. but when her mum and dad dies, she will be a billionaire. no wonder she talks to big fashion names with confidence and is relaxed, she is richer than them all.