Today is my solar return! Any insight into my Solar return chart?

lilithofeden

Hey guys! Today is my solar return, and I have been analyzing my chart and am hoping to gain some insight by having another set of eyes take a look at it too.

So, first thing I pay attention to is my SR ASC. It's in Cancer, conjunct my natal moon! Emotionally active? emotionally driven? but it is in my natal 11th house, so perhaps this is a year active in relationships and groups? (this would not be too far off, since I was just promoted to outside sales at my company. However, this will be a slow moving transition since they have to hire someone to fill my current position and I will still have to train them). If i look towards my SR moon, it's in the SR second house of income (further strengthening my thought that I will be bust building relationships and keeping busy as an outside sales rep?). The moon is in my natal 12th house. I do not do drugs or drink heavily. I am a single mom and work hard to provide my son with a stable life, so those are things I feel strongly against. I am, however, dealing with the stress and exhaustion of trying to keep up a good fight with work, while going to university part time, and being a single-mom. I have been trying to incorporate a new nightly regime to shift my mind-frame towards a positive one, since it has been quite negative lately. SR moon is in a grand fire trine with Saturn in the 5th and Uranus in the 10th house. Income/money earned/values (moon), fun/leisure activities/children/affairs (Saturn), and careers/the public (Uranus). Hard work may pay-off and create a surprising public breakthrough??

My SR sun is in the 4th house, so lots of work being done at home (this is true. Renovations have been going on 1.5 years and I am not done yet).

Touching back on the SR moon, it is in a 4 degree applying conjunction to Chiron. Hmm. Will this mean that I feel my own unhealable wounds, or will I be able to heal my own emotional woes? Does this correlate to my nightly regime I've started which is meant to heal my own emotional woes? (.. this thought just came to me actually).

The second thing I can see, is I am essentially having my Venus return at the same time as my solar return (just a few days before my solar return). What is surprising, is my SR vertex is conjunct my SR Venus 0 degrees, and my natal Venus by 2 degrees)! It will be in my SR 5th house..... super hot, charged, fated love affair? I have Neptune transiting my DC exact which makes me fall fast and hard over-heels, the other person promising to catch me, but once I get close enough - POOF - they're gone. Neptune has a thick fog over my head it seems... I am terrified of being tricked like that again. Another thing that I notice is my SR Juno is conjunct my natal Pluto and Mercury, trine natal Mars and SR Asc. Another love indication??

I do have SR north node in an applying conjunction to my natal ASC. by 2 degrees! I am hoping this rejuvenates my year to come and allows things to start falling into place.. I feel like I've had to move mountains over the last little while to get anywhere. SR Jupiter is conjunct my Natal moon.... I do plan on focusing on my happiness this year (as opposed to the let-downs that Neptune had provided me... this Virgo rising and Scorpio sun prefers more stability and loyalty, but with a Venus Sag. i still like to be silly and have fun!)...

POF conjunct Jupiter in the second house.. has to do with new promotion?

So that is about it... A lot going on with my moon so I feel the need to stick to my yoga/meditation/journaling regime I am in the process of turning into a habit to work on my mindfulness and happiness. I am also wanting to commit myself to a year of "self love" and "selfishness" instead of over extending myself in relationships which I have been doing and it didn't give me anything except a tear in my heart from over-extending.

I would love to hear any other insights/comments/observations you may see in the chart. :)

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_me_20161024.66875.51400.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_me_20161024.66875.51400.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 9
  • astro_32gw_01_me_20161024.66842.49861.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_me_20161024.66842.49861.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 8