Relationship Potential

ImNotThere9

Hello there.

I've erected a horary chart to determine if she and I will have a relationship. We had been seeing each other, this girl and me, and suddenly she began ignoring me for no apparent reason. Eventually she said that she had had a rotten experience before and was scared off a little. We're resuming things after Christmas, at her suggestion. That was a week or two ago, we haven't spoken since. I'm by no means proficient in interpreting horary charts - nothing at all - but here is what I gather from looking over other interpretations of similar charts:

I am Mercury, she is Jupiter.

Both are in opposition, with Mercury in the fifth representing my interest in being with her romantically and Jup. in the eleventh maybe her reluctance (Chiron conjunct Dc. here suggesting this old wound preventing her? Neptune here too, confusion, self-deception? Also, maybe, her artistic nature given she's a singer).

The Sun-moon conjunction (our co-significators) looks promising. Does Moon in 4th house (conjunct my Mercury) suggest pressures from home with regard to seeing me, possibly?

What does this chart indicate, and what does it say about us two? This one is special to me.

Attachments

• latest horary.jpg
    latest horary.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ImNotThere9

Also, the fact that Saturn (Ruler of 5th) trines her, Jupiter, in what might be her own 5th in the turned chart, looks favourable. Though I may be mistaken.

tikana

looks like separation to me

Merc opposes Jupiter

Moon is combusted NOT good and in cap ... really not good

I hope chart is wrong

ImNotThere9

So what seems to be the final verdict? What do those squares to my significator indicate? As a point of learning. Also, does the conjunction to Pluto represent the intensity of a querent's attachment? Also, does Jupiter located in her fifth have any bearing on this question?

Cap

Well, I'm sorry but tikana is right. You are looking exclusively for confirmation and YES answer. This is shown by Mercury being combust (you don't see the situation clearly). Mercury is heading out of combustion so you will see it for yourself in time. Moon in her detriment and entering combustion shows that you are taking it hard emotionally.

Other than that, she may change her mind (Jupiter retrograde), so maybe you will see her again (shown by opposition). But, opposition brings things (or people) together only to split them apart again. If two planets are in opposition their values are totally opposed to each other. You may even "get lucky" (your and her 5th) but the answer to your question is NO, there is no potential for serious long term relationship here.

ognjenka

Your both significators are combust and in opposition to her (Jupiter). Moon is in detriment and in sign where Jupiter is in fall. Jupiter has no interest for Mercury (you). Sorrry :(, but you don't see quite well the situation.

Opposition between significators without reception often brings contact you wish it never happened :(

ImNotThere9

Guys, thanks for taking the time to look over this horary. It's not easy to wait around for replies to so excruciatingly close a question, so I appreciate this despite how unpromising the chart is. It's crushing to think about, but I'll still pursue the thing just as before and (in keeping, surely, with that Merc. combust) pin my hopes on the possibility of a loophole. I still wonder what the squares to my significator represent, out of curiosity, if you would explain?
I wonder as well about the significance of interceptions in a horary chart, such as the 3/9 axis here, which I have natally.

Also, call it vanity, but I don't believe she has no interest, whatever else about the chart may apply.

Last edited:

ImNotThere9

She ended it shortly after your interpretations, earlier this week. It hit me only last night, and hit hard. Thanks again for this.