Will my boyfriend return from Egypt?

Astrophilia

Premium Member
Hello. I would like some insight in this horary chart I generated yesterday. I've tried to interpret it myself. I was going by this how-to thread: How to Read a Horary Chart: The Basics

picture.php

My Question: Will my boyfriend return to Toronto, Canada from Cairo, Egypt?
Person: My Boyfriend
Question Matter: Travelling and his return from Egypt.

Me and my boyfriend are on our winter break. We live in a college residence in Toronto, Ontario. He went home to his family in Egypt for the break. We are supposed to return to residence on January 7th. I have come home to my northern Ontario town for the holidays as well. I will certainly be flying back to Toronto on January 7th.

I can tell the Moon in 9th House seems significant. I'm just not sure how to interpret this horary chart.

Oh and I seem to also have had a dream of meeting him in an airport or some transportation place. I kissed him in the dream. :love: Sometimes I have precognitive dreams that later come true. :smile:

Please help me interpret this chart and figure out the answer to my horary question? :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2atw_187_will_my_boyfriend_return_from_egypt_ht.79141.26162.gif
    astro_2atw_187_will_my_boyfriend_return_from_egypt_ht.79141.26162.gif
    60.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

appleberry

Lovely that you have those dreams.

The chart is a little early. But if I'm correct in using the radical 7th and turned 9th, then he's Jupiter Rx in Mercury in his 4th, which makes sense as returning to his family. His return is then Venus in Sagittarius in the radical 4th which makes sense as his home abroad.

They do apply, but to an opposition. This can mean that he will return, but with regret, that he will not stay, or that it will not turn out well. Perhaps its just simply showing that he does not want to return. (I'm not speaking of your relationship at all, just returning to Canada so please don't read into that).

However, I do wonder if the chart was radical at 2 degrees. Also, was this the question you were thinking? Just returning or was there a more relationship based question at the heart of this? cuz that can cause a chart to not be radical.