Aspects by degrees

Recently one of the senior members on another thread mentioned to me about aspects by degrees and that in modern astrology, astrologers depend on the degrees (not just what signs two planets are in) between two planets to analyze what aspect they were making (conjunction, trines, oppositions, etc). I was wondering if someone can analyze my birth chart and help me figure out which aspects the planets are making to each other by degrees rather than signs. The attachment link isn't working so I'm just going to post my birth chart details below.

Rising sign: 12 degrees Capricorn
Sun: 27 degrees Libra
Moon: 25 degrees Cancer,
Mercury: 14 degrees Libra
Venus: 14 degrees Sagittarius
Mars: 20 degrees Libra
Jupiter: 10 degrees cancer
Saturn: 8 degree Capricorn
Uranus: 2 degrees Capricorn
Neptune: 9 degrees Capricorn
Pluto: 14 degrees Scorpio
North Node: 23 degrees Aquarius

I was finally able to attach my chart, if anybody is interested to take a look and help me figure out what are the aspects between the planets. :unsure:

Attachments

• chart wheel.jpg
    chart wheel.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 30

wilsontc

Staff member
aspects are listed on the chart, to yeshwanthi

yeshwanthi,

You asked:
I was finally able to attach my chart, if anybody is interested to take a look and help me figure out what are the aspects between the planets. :unsure:

The aspects are listed in the aspect grid on the chart. The square is shown as :square:, the opposition as :opposition:, the conjunction as :conjunct:, and the trine as :trine: and the sextile as :sextile:. These are the major aspects. Squares, oppositions, and conjunctions are red. Trines and sextiles are green.

Aspectfully,

Tim