Help with my chart!

Mj66

Hi, I' m really glad to be here! I have just begun trying to study birth charts, but i's a lot. Could someone please help me with my chart? I suffer from acute anxiety and depression and I am interested in knowing more specific information based on my chart.
Thank you,
Maria:happy:

United States 18/11/1966 22:02

Attachments

• daisy13.png
    daisy13.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 36

noraleader

Banned
the charts at astro.com /astrodienst or whatever they call themselves include the north node, which is apparently insightful :) i'm novice so grain of salt here -

what a chart!

i think it's interesting, some people have all loose angles in their chart, but when someone has "tight" angles, they often have a *lot* of them.. probably not a thought that helps your anxiety :)

one tight grouping in 2nd house virgo opposed by saturn.. what is a virgo uranus.. ??! "rebelliously selective..?!!" will have to look that one up.. but one can see some depiction of tension there, with saturn/duty in transcendental pisces..!

moon opposing the ascendant.. another one for me to look up.. "the descendant signifies what characteristics seem absent from the self and therefore you seek in others" combined with emotional vacillation.. i didn't research this deeply, one interpretation said "emotionally needy" or needs a lot of reciprocation, affirmation in a relationship..

..and this is squared (thankfully by a very loose angle..) with two personal planets combust... which i guess means "these characteristics are closely integrated into your personality that neither you or others recognise them.."?? (i'm new at this..) which is 4th house..

POF is in taurus, i'm wondering where your NN is.. my real surface, quickie analysis.. and it's a very *subjective* analysis based on the way i see the world.. i tend to see pisces much like aquarius, because that's my perspective.. i'd think you have some "obligatory" feeling sense of transforming/addressing/correcting imbalance in the world through correct action (virgo) and strongly (leo) feel that this is the benevolent, right thing to do, but of course, circumstances in the world constantly challenge your sense of social justice, and create tension for you. which can be kind of depressing :)

with POF in taurus, the security of a home (MH? career?) ..i don't know if this means you are blessed with a secure home or if you find the most comfort in one..

..and of course, it's "safe to assume" that anyone who researches astrology has some kind of rebellious streak in them.. who can't be said to, to some degree? ..so i don't know if there's any real discretisation in what i'm writing.

transits are the way to look for change in astrology, but imo it's better to not let a chart rule your life. there are ways to reduce/live with being anxious, living in an imperfect, problematic world, i can only get away with discussing so many of them in an astrological context, and you haven't said much specific about issues, which is probably prudent.

you've got some "fixed sign" presence so i understand this may seem like life issues tend to persist or be constant. i have that as well :) but i'm not sure what else to say to help you gain objectivity instead of subjectivity to life.. to reauthorise *you* instead of the experiential world.. which of course can be a process..

*edit* hey there's articles online about pluto-uranus in virgo generation.. might be worth a read :)

Last edited:

Retro

Banned
Hello, Maria,
Your chart is extraordinary. Depression comes from Venus debilitated in Scorpio, ruling 8th and 3rd houses. Third house is the mind, and eighth house is troubles. Venus is also combust, meaning out of order. All of this is aspected by moderating planet Saturn, bringing losses. Saturn in the eigth house is a cold planet. Jupiter barely has any aspects, indicating wealth and luck is hard to gain. Moon is square Mercury indicating troubles with the mind being out of tune with the environment. Jupiter is in the twelfth house, indicating luck and wealth come from dreams, and subconscious things. You have nice sextiles between Mars Uranus and Mercury and Sun. Nice speed of thoughts. So many things here. You have a nice chart. All of these bad constellations are challenges. Your Moon in Aquarius gives you warm feelings. Sun in Scorpio is a nice position.
All in all, I have to say, your chart is wonderful. Don't worry about many things. You can overcome many things by being active.
I am your faithful astrologer.

Jadi

Where the heck are your Nodes? Especially the South Node is essential when you're looking for depression etc.

Mj66

Hello, Maria,
Your chart is extraordinary. Depression comes from Venus debilitated in Scorpio, ruling 8th and 3rd houses. Third house is the mind, and eighth house is troubles. Venus is also combust, meaning out of order. All of this is aspected by moderating planet Saturn, bringing losses. Saturn in the eigth house is a cold planet. Jupiter barely has any aspects, indicating wealth and luck is hard to gain. Moon is square Mercury indicating troubles with the mind being out of tune with the environment. Jupiter is in the twelfth house, indicating luck and wealth come from dreams, and subconscious things. You have nice sextiles between Mars Uranus and Mercury and Sun. Nice speed of thoughts. So many things here. You have a nice chart. All of these bad constellations are challenges. Your Moon in Aquarius gives you warm feelings. Sun in Scorpio is a nice position.
All in all, I have to say, your chart is wonderful. Don't worry about many things. You can overcome many things by being active.
I am your faithful astrologer.

Thank you both Retro and NAI- It is hellish at times, unfortunatly. Retro why do feel the chart is extraordinary? All the tight angels I presume?:crying:
By the way I'm not sure if I"m replying correctly on here. Sorry!

nai

Banned
Okay, I found something on South Node for you.

With the north node in taurus, it is usually said the individual will enjoy the arts and find great pleasure in love. It can also indicate pessimism and hesitation, which should be overcome.

The Dragon’s Tail in Scorpio connotes an individual who seeks shortcuts to success and a lack of courage.

In the past, as the north node in taurus, you lived through the hell of death and rebirth. You had powerful sexual urges that led to questionable relationships or practiced witchcraft. Often, there is a spillover effect into the current lifetime. You may find that each day brings a different crisis. Self-discovery is called for in the north node in taurus. It will lead you to develop new values and create the place of inner peace which you so desperately desire.

From your past life experiences, you find it difficult to believe that others are not out to take advantage of you or at least have an agenda. If you are not spiritually developed, you may still seek to revenge yourself for various real or imagined wrongs. You do this my creating scenarios that destroy your relationships, the demise of which you blame on the helpless victims of your manipulation.

You have very intense feelings which, if not channeled constructively, can lead to outbursts. The north node in taurus wants stability, but unconsciously act to create chaos because it is a familiar feeling for you. You are in control of your life, but you may not be conscious of it. As you mature, you will find a way to deal with the emotional seas inside you and take responsibility for creating the life you want.

You may have a hang up about having to start at the bottom of a profession, resent having to prove your worth, be contemptuous of money, sport a “give me” attitude, or feel that you can only prosper by taking from others. Time and again you come up short and blame it on others. Some individuals with this placement invest all their energy in one resource, usually intangible. This is a risky life strategy. You want the good things in life and can be jealous of those who have nice possessions. You are here to learn the value of material things.

Save some of your energy for yourself: do not deplete your health, money, physical or sexual energy. Keep always a little for the proverbial rainy day. This is how you build your own resources. Only when you take the time to invest in yourself will you finally create the stability you seek. Take the habit of husbanding your resources. Replenish depleted accounts. Avoid waste. Budget wisely and you will find a greater happiness than you have ever known.

You are here to transcend base urges: lust becomes love, continual rebirth becomes peace, and jealousy of others’ possessions becomes resourcefulness. Gardening, cooking, music appreciation, sewing, painting, and a hobby of valuable collectibles are all recommended for individuals with north node in taurus. Take an interest in one or some of these. It may help your soul on its journey.

Source: http://www.truenode.org/north-node-signs/north-node-in-taurus-south-node-in-scorpio/

noouraz2

Okay, I found something on South Node for you.

With the north node in taurus, it is usually said the individual will enjoy the arts and find great pleasure in love. It can also indicate pessimism and hesitation, which should be overcome.

The Dragon’s Tail in Scorpio connotes an individual who seeks shortcuts to success and a lack of courage.

In the past, as the north node in taurus, you lived through the hell of death and rebirth. You had powerful sexual urges that led to questionable relationships or practiced witchcraft. Often, there is a spillover effect into the current lifetime. You may find that each day brings a different crisis. Self-discovery is called for in the north node in taurus. It will lead you to develop new values and create the place of inner peace which you so desperately desire.

From your past life experiences, you find it difficult to believe that others are not out to take advantage of you or at least have an agenda. If you are not spiritually developed, you may still seek to revenge yourself for various real or imagined wrongs. You do this my creating scenarios that destroy your relationships, the demise of which you blame on the helpless victims of your manipulation.

You have very intense feelings which, if not channeled constructively, can lead to outbursts. The north node in taurus wants stability, but unconsciously act to create chaos because it is a familiar feeling for you. You are in control of your life, but you may not be conscious of it. As you mature, you will find a way to deal with the emotional seas inside you and take responsibility for creating the life you want.

You may have a hang up about having to start at the bottom of a profession, resent having to prove your worth, be contemptuous of money, sport a “give me” attitude, or feel that you can only prosper by taking from others. Time and again you come up short and blame it on others. Some individuals with this placement invest all their energy in one resource, usually intangible. This is a risky life strategy. You want the good things in life and can be jealous of those who have nice possessions. You are here to learn the value of material things.

Save some of your energy for yourself: do not deplete your health, money, physical or sexual energy. Keep always a little for the proverbial rainy day. This is how you build your own resources. Only when you take the time to invest in yourself will you finally create the stability you seek. Take the habit of husbanding your resources. Replenish depleted accounts. Avoid waste. Budget wisely and you will find a greater happiness than you have ever known.

You are here to transcend base urges: lust becomes love, continual rebirth becomes peace, and jealousy of others’ possessions becomes resourcefulness. Gardening, cooking, music appreciation, sewing, painting, and a hobby of valuable collectibles are all recommended for individuals with north node in taurus. Take an interest in one or some of these. It may help your soul on its journey.

Source: http://www.truenode.org/north-node-signs/north-node-in-taurus-south-node-in-scorpio/

Thank you so much!! I have that too!

Mj66

Does anyone see neglect indicated or abuse? I feel like I grew up in a battleground and had to fend for myself since very young.