Does anything stand out to you?

Hermetica

First, i'd like to thank anyone who takes the time to respond to this. This is my birth chart.

Is there anything that stands out to you all, and any immediate impressions that may be made.

Thank you,

astro_w2gw_01_cheyenne_hp.18391.25782.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
locomotive chart, to Hermetica

Hermetica,

You said:
Is there anything that stands out to you all, and any immediate impressions that may be made.

Locomotive chart with Pluto :)pluto: power) as the "cutting planet" suggesting you power through whatever is in your way.

Interpreting,

Tim

kimbermoon

You have lots of energies working at cross purposes in your chart. Challenging aspects: The Yod [Neptune, Pluto and Sun]; Sun/Moon opposition; the intersecting oppositions: both Venus and Mercury opposed by Pluto; Uranus/Neptune oppose Jupiter, creating a t-square with Mars. These challenges depict a need for harmonization and gaining equilibrium in life: the represent the lessons you have come to learn in life. Have you experienced a difficult relationship with your father [controlling, domineering, demanding]? Was there trouble in your parents relationship with each other? Do you feel you are needing to claim your freedom? Problems with the Law or Education? Do you feel as though you are coming to a necessary turning point in your life? Are you engaged in power struggles or dealing with control issues? Are you feeling restricted in terms of your career goals and ambitions?
Your chart depicts a strong weighting of introspective energies [receptive and sensitive] thus emotions are apt to be overwhelming at times and you may suffer from financial insecurity. Still, you do have encouraging energies to express in positive ways, offering ways for healing and balance. What might be concerning you most at this time?:biggrin:

li chien

Hermetica,
The blue lines are aspects between planets and points that flow, the red lines show points that are in tension with each other and the pointy green lines are the yod that Kimbermoon mentioned.

Technically a yod is really much more impacting if the slower planet is at the point of the triangle (or focus point) but what it is saying is that the planets at the base, the Pluto and Neptune/Uranus conjunction tend to work together to force you to make adjustments about how you deal with their needs in their houses and then keep you focussed to direct you to express yourself better through the focal planet, the Sun... Your heroic journey as it might be.

Keep an eye on transits to the trigger point which is directly opposite your Sun and midway between the Pluto and Neptune as any planet here will activate the pattern, particularly if it goes retrograde or direct on this point (around Sag 15).

You might also want to look up the Sabian degree symbols for all these points as well as your other planets and asc/mc/dsc/ic points and see what these symbols say to you or how they relate or resonate with you and your personal story.

The outer planets at the base of the yod are all currently under resonably heavy transits ATM so there is probably a fair amount of energy going in to your yod pattern anyway... this pattern is just an element of your chart and as always there is plenty more than that going on either way.... Just adjust and flow and may the yod be with you.

Hope this helps
Cheers Graham

Last edited:

Hermetica

Thank you all for your responses, I had not been aware of the yod previously, and i see now that either side of the base angles are being trasited by saturn on the pluto side and by venus and pluto on the uranus neptune side.

kimbermoon, i'm definitely focusing on career selection and split between creative versus more techinical career paths right now. But not too worried about it :)

li chien, i see nothing at sag 15, yyyyeee. I will look into the Sabian stuff, thank you for your info

I more than anything just want to relate to some sort of personality for my chart.