Will he contact me this week?

Marsy

Hello Everyone! Blessings. I hope someone can read my chart please.

After 9 months of dating, I broke up with my ex on April 23 2018 . He is currently going through a uranus square venus transit at the moment. I caught him adding new females and placing hearts on their images on FB - I see this as intent to cheat.

Although I am hurt and disappointed, I miss him and wouldn't mind talking about this without fights. Last I spoke to him, it was volatile. Now I am calm, but my pride won't let me reach out first.

Will he contact me this week?

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_contact_me_this_week.74678.27992.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_contact_me_this_week.74678.27992.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 56

Chrysalis

Your gonna end up contacting him moon/mars, but it won't really help with moon/uranus inconjunct, you've then got the opposition with his L3 venus, and even the moon/merc won't help.

Marsy

Your gonna end up contacting him moon/mars, but it won't really help with moon/uranus inconjunct, you've then got the opposition with his L3 venus, and even the moon/merc won't help.

Thank you very much for the response.

I just want to clarify what you mean by it won’t help- like he won’t answer or we won’t talk or he doesn’t want to talk to me?

Marsy

Just a quick update...I did break down-and call him, since he is so stubborn to call me.
We fought this week... talked it out and he wants to do couple's counselling this Saturday...we booked an appointment.

It wont hurt to try...