Magic 8 Ball astrodivination: Will I have a new boyfriend this coming week?

lex6819

Okay, using the Magic 8 Ball method, I surmise the answer is "yes" from the following:

7th house in Libra, ruled by Venus = yes answer

I'm leaning toward 7th house, since by "boyfriend" I do mean a long term relationship, not a fling or one night stand, but I'll include the 5th house info also, just in case:

5th house Cancer, ruled by the Moon = "maybe"

Moon sextile Sun looks promising.

The "Dragon's Tail" is in the 11th house, so it should not affect the outcome. North Node in 5th house strengthens that area? I'm not sure how to interpret the North Node in relationship questions.

The first house is in Aries, ruled by Mars, which could mean I have to be assertive to achieve the positive outcome? Or I will meet a man who is very assertive? I'm not sure how to interpret that part.

Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Attachments

• WillIGetANewBFThisComingWeek.gif
    WillIGetANewBFThisComingWeek.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 14

dr. farr

7th house (relationships), 5th house (romance), are both giving a yes answer; however, let me advise you that cutting a time period to one week is very problematical; more likely is the use of the shorter term time frame parameters, based on the ascending sign, that I posted in my old thread entitled "Zodiacal Time Frame Parameters in Horary", which I have refreshed for your convenience.

lex6819

7th house (relationships), 5th house (romance), are both giving a yes answer; however, let me advise you that cutting a time period to one week is very problematical; more likely is the use of the shorter term time frame parameters, based on the ascending sign, that I posted in my old thread entitled "Zodiacal Time Frame Parameters in Horary", which I have refreshed for your convenience.

Thank you! I will go and read it now. :)