Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 05-11-2013, 11:44 PM

Björk

What is her rising sign ? She has Sun in Scorpio

Unread 05-19-2013, 10:47 AM

Re: Björk

Run a search before posting a thread next time..she is well known for being a triple scorpio
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:54 PM

Hi,

Chalk, thanks for posting this thread.
She does look v Sco like. Especially her eyes. The look cuts through one. However, there must be either the Moon or Venus or perhaps even Nep aspecting her Asc most probably. There is a girlish, sweet quality to her expression, which a Sco rising (ruled by Mars) would not have. Or else the ruler of the Asc could be in Libra or Pisces or Cancer.

DeLaSoul, please mellow down and be friendly before posting your post next time.

AQ

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Chalk (05-22-2013)
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

DeLaSoul, please mellow down and be friendly before posting your post next time.

AQ
that wasn't unfriendly at all, we've had topics about bjork anyways. you misunderstood the tone of my last post.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=54828
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSoul View Post
that wasn't unfriendly at all, we've had topics about bjork anyways. you misunderstood the tone of my last post.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=54828
Is there a source for the birth time? She's always been one of my favorites. I saw the Sugarcubes at the Reading Festival in 1989.
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:59 PM

From AstroDatabank:

Source Notes

Liza Hall quotes her in "Interview" magazine in 1995 "(the June issue, I believe), in which she talked about her own chart--her mother is apparently a hippy and had her chart done, and Bjork recited enough of the details to enable us to figure out her time of birth. She was born Bjork Gudmundsdottir in Reykjavik, Iceland on November 21, 1965, and she's a triple (!) Scorpio. She herself said, "I've also got my moon in the twelfth house, in Scorpio, and my sun in Scorpio in the first house, and also Neptune. Then on my other half, my generational picture, I've got Pluto and Uranus in Virgo, and my midheaven is in conjunct with those two." That gives her mid-Scorpio rising and of course a Virgo MC.
"The interview tells you pretty much everything you need to know about her personality, style and history. You can read it at various different places on the web, including here:http://home.concepts.nl/~sinned/d38.htm (Be warned: she *is* a Scorpio--there's a certain amount of foul language in this interview). Her own description of the charts gives a time that would be between about 7:45 and maybe 8:05 at the latest."
(Formerly, Paddy de Jabrun quoted her mother for 4:30 PM. LMR is unable to locate Jabrun in 5/2001, no answer to surface mail. The quote from Bjork is so definitive, that it must take priority.)
Unread 05-20-2013, 11:00 PM

It's no wonder why she connects with me so well.
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:54 AM

Hi,

Well, I would actually be more inclined to take the time mentioned by her mum, for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
It's no wonder why she connects with me so well.
You mean you connect with her so well
So you are a Scorpio as well, and, I take it, more than just a solar or a lunar.
Gotta say, I have often wonder about you from your posts.

AQ7

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 05-26-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Hi,

Well, I would actually be more inclined to take the time mentioned by her mum, for obvious reasons.

You mean you connect with her so well
So you are a Scorpio as well, and, I take it, more than just a solar or a lunar.
Gotta say, I have often wonder about you from your posts.

AQ7
No, I'm not a Scorpio.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Hi,

Chalk, thanks for posting this thread.
She does look v Sco like. Especially her eyes. The look cuts through one. However, there must be either the Moon or Venus or perhaps even Nep aspecting her Asc most probably. There is a girlish, sweet quality to her expression, which a Sco rising (ruled by Mars) would not have. Or else the ruler of the Asc could be in Libra or Pisces or Cancer.

AQ
You're right, as far as I know she has the Moon and Neptune both in conjunction with her Ascendant, and Venus in sextile with it.
Unread 08-21-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
No, I'm not a Scorpio.
I also assumed that Frank "hinted" at being a Scorpio, or a double or triple one as is Bjork, the way he said how he identified with her.

I also agree that she has a "pixieish" face, really sweet when she smiles, ya know? Later on YouTube I watched a film clip of her at the airport retrieving her luggage and some reporter was speaking to her I assume asking her questions. The sound quality was poor so one couldn't tell if the reporter was being rude or not when Bjork started beating this women down! I thought I wouldn't want that triple Scorpio pissed at me!

Just my 2 pesos!
S5

Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Unread 09-05-2013, 04:37 PM

She is kind of a creepy/exotic doll, which is not surprising being a triple Scorpio. But she doesn't has any childish feature at all, at least not in her physical, but perhaps in the way she dress. Neptune is in the 1st house, maybe that's why she has like an air of youth in general, but just that. She is beautiful, adding that Mars, her ruler, is exalted in Capricorn.

Last edited by virgo18; 09-05-2013 at 04:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (12-24-2016), serafin5 (09-06-2013)

Tags
björk