Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-25-2012, 10:52 AM

Dominant Pluto?

What is it in my chart that makes me feel like a Scorpio?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro.jpg (84.3 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Chalk; 06-25-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Unread 06-26-2012, 02:37 AM

Re: Dominant Pluto?

I once read up the relative theory of a cluster of planets being able to initiate some form of energy which is like another sign. Perhaps this is found in your virgo moon. mercury and mars in taurus,

Your mars in Taurus and Mercury lead to trine, and this could create a scorpionic effect with the description of very analytical thought and alot of passion with mars with the observation of Taurus.

Also, there is moon trine Saturn, creating that Scorpio effect of when someone is in need, they're extremely cool under times of stress and precise. There is also a moon sextile pluto, giving aspect of a ooverbearing life but accepting it with a challenge, deep emotions, giving intimacy and there a digging deep for answers.

You also come across as powerful or intense due to these aspects, scaring others. There is alot of power in this sextile. I would not deny it. All these together may bring quite some powerful energies, and even with the expectation of frankness, honesty, perhaps a bit of that Scorpio intensity, atleast if you were demanding.

I would think though, among all these aspects, is your pluto conjunct mars. The sextile already makes you seemingly afraid of nothing. The conjunction makes you absolutely single minded about your goals to the point of obsession and a extremely powerful determination, among the psychology there!

Another aspects add to it is your sextile Saturn to pluto. All these together, great drive, analytical ability and a massive psychologically piercing, obsessively determined at times.

Frank, honest, intense emotions and ability to read others and expecting all the same from them, with even a fear of your own anger, and revealing of plans making you paranoid. Oh my.

Also, your moon and mercury conjunct, leading to some kind of feed and pipeline of emotion you are able to take easily to, but also rationalize your emotions to the point of a opposite effect. Perhaps with these aspects, a powerful constriction is formed and a scorpionic effect is channeled, as many emotions bubble under the surface of one part of the chart.

This is simply my observation though. I'm sure there maybe other aspects. I may also wonder where in your life, this Scorpionic energy might be channeled into? Perhaps your passions? Relationships? Perhaps a house is responsible?

Last edited by Bradders; 06-26-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
I once read up the relative theory of a cluster of planets being able to initiate some form of energy which is like another sign. Perhaps this is found in your virgo moon. mercury and mars in taurus,

Your mars in Taurus and Mercury lead to trine, and this could create a scorpionic effect with the description of very analytical thought and alot of passion with mars with the observation of Taurus.

Also, there is moon trine Saturn, creating that Scorpio effect of when someone is in need, they're extremely cool under times of stress and precise. There is also a moon sextile pluto, giving aspect of a ooverbearing life but accepting it with a challenge, deep emotions, giving intimacy and there a digging deep for answers.

You also come across as powerful or intense due to these aspects, scaring others. There is alot of power in this sextile. I would not deny it. All these together may bring quite some powerful energies, and even with the expectation of frankness, honesty, perhaps a bit of that Scorpio intensity, atleast if you were demanding.

I would think though, among all these aspects, is your pluto conjunct mars. The sextile already makes you seemingly afraid of nothing. The conjunction makes you absolutely single minded about your goals to the point of obsession and a extremely powerful determination, among the psychology there!

Another aspects add to it is your sextile Saturn to pluto. All these together, great drive, analytical ability and a massive psychologically piercing, obsessively determined at times.

Frank, honest, intense emotions and ability to read others and expecting all the same from them, with even a fear of your own anger, and revealing of plans making you paranoid. Oh my.

Also, your moon and mercury conjunct, leading to some kind of feed and pipeline of emotion you are able to take easily to, but also rationalize your emotions to the point of a opposite effect. Perhaps with these aspects, a powerful constriction is formed and a scorpionic effect is channeled, as many emotions bubble under the surface of one part of the chart.

This is simply my observation though. I'm sure there maybe other aspects. I may also wonder where in your life, this Scorpionic energy might be channeled into? Perhaps your passions? Relationships? Perhaps a house is responsible?
Thank you, for your time to reply. This is very interesting information. I have a 7th house Pluto and 7th house Scorpio. Could this be the reason why?
Unread 06-26-2012, 04:08 AM

I would feel that is very likely! if not, it is among the great amount of energy and power! =3 relationships should prove to be extremely passionate nonetheless!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bradders For This Useful Post:
Chalk (06-26-2012)
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:33 AM

I would have to say that pluto in scorpio is a pretty chart dominating factor...I am of the generation of having this placement..but in the sixth house...in the 7th house this means that it opposes your ascendant whether or not tight effects the degree
Unread 06-26-2012, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamits View Post
I would have to say that pluto in scorpio is a pretty chart dominating factor...I am of the generation of having this placement..but in the sixth house...in the 7th house this means that it opposes your ascendant whether or not tight effects the degree
Thank you for your time to reply. Do you know what Pluto opposite Ascendant mean?
Unread 06-26-2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk View Post
Thank you for your time to reply. Do you know what Pluto opposite Ascendant mean?
Given that its 5 degrees from the ascendant it probably doesn't have too much of an effect...I think it's robert hand who says after 1 degree passed the effects drop off dramatically...but here is a website for pluto O/ ascendant that gives a great description...enjoy
http://www.astrozoom.com/astrologer/...pposite-pluto/
The Following User Says Thank You to Alamits For This Useful Post:
Chalk (06-26-2012)

Tags
dominant, pluto