Am I going to be made an offer? Saturn in 12th...?

anjelik

I have finally had some success interviewing for a role and am actually pretty excited. Everyone I have met has seemed to be really pleasant and I would be thrilled to work with them.

As far as horary is concerned, I think it looks good with an applying trine that will perfect shortly between Jupiter and the Moon. There is a separating square between Venus (H10) and Jupiter (me). My one concern is Saturn in the 12th house opposite the Moon, although it is separating. Mars is turned 2nd house ruler, so in terms of financials it appears that the offer would be strong.

Should I be concerned about that fishy Saturn in the 12th?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_553_company_making_me_an_offer.36309.28157.jpg
    astro_2gw_553_company_making_me_an_offer.36309.28157.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 52

rafaella

I have finally had some success interviewing for a role and am actually pretty excited. Everyone I have met has seemed to be really pleasant and I would be thrilled to work with them.

As far as horary is concerned, I think it looks good with an applying trine that will perfect shortly between Jupiter and the Moon. There is a separating square between Venus (H10) and Jupiter (me). My one concern is Saturn in the 12th house opposite the Moon, although it is separating. Mars is turned 2nd house ruler, so in terms of financials it appears that the offer would be strong.

Moon and Jupiter are separating, Moon is actually Void

tikana

No dice on this

anjelik

Moon and Jupiter are separating, Moon is actually Void

What could the reasons for a VOC moon be then?

I spoke with the hiring manager this morning and she said if my call tomorrow goes well then they are hoping to get an offer to me by Friday or Monday the latest.

anjelik

Moon will oppose Venus that's not good

Didn't see your post before - must have been at the same time.

Yeah I see the opposition but I wonder what the issue would be. I literally have had four people from the company give positive interview feedback. I had to do a personality and critical thinking test and the hiring manager called me this morning and told me that I scored quite well on it and that she would be keen on making an offer to me this week after my call tomorrow with someone from the business. She said it would be a 30 min call, or maybe shorter. She also did say that I am the front runner candidate.

If I don't get an offer I will be really confused, honestly. :(

anjelik

Well, I guess I will let everyone know the outcome. I should have an update by Monday from what the manager said to me. Hope horary is wrong today!

tikana

i have a feeling salary will be extremely low
judging by venus L11 and L10 to square jupiter
and even there there is interference

tikana

try figuring it out on your own. i dont go into details. It takes way too much time. I dont even do that with my own charts LOL

Last edited:

anjelik

try figuring it out on your own. i dont go into details. It takes way too much time. I dont even do that with my own charts LOL

It's difficult to be objective when it's your own horary. I can easily say yes or no when it's for someone else.

I did receive a call from the hiring manager Friday that they were putting an offer together for me and she should have something for me this week. I am just getting nervous now that something will change because of the Venus/Moon opposition you brought up.

anjelik

then wait and see what that opposition mean. How the heck am i supposed to know?

Got the job offer - salary is good, location is good, manager seems good. My only thought is that Venus is square the Moon because they want me to start December 1st and I wanted to start after the holidays because my parents will be visiting. We negotiated to give me majority of that time off, but I still would have preferred to start after they left. That must be the square!

tikana

Got the job offer - salary is good, location is good, manager seems good. My only thought is that Venus is square the Moon because they want me to start December 1st and I wanted to start after the holidays because my parents will be visiting. We negotiated to give me majority of that time off, but I still would have preferred to start after they left. That must be the square!

That explains
Congrads