Mars In The First House & Overexertion?

Blacknight

Has anyone experienced a parallel between overexertion and when mars transits the first house?

Earlier this year just after New Year's Day I got sick for the first time in a year and now I just came down with something again. I've been doing a lot lately and I've been eating irregularly, and cutting my sleep short too, which probably weakened my immune system.

Madammaha

Hi Blacknight, I think from what you mentioned that what you are going through, could be from much more than the transit of Mars in the first House, I have mars in the first House, not transiting but Natal and it was most of the time an asset to my good health, if you are interested to investigate the matter further, post your chart.

Marinka

If Mars was transiting 1st then your asc is most likely Virgo or Libra and that maybe puts some part of Pisces in the 6th along with Neptune. Transiting Neptune in the 6th making another contact in your chart was more likely to be the instigator of an illness.

As noted in the previous post, Mars in the 1st tends to give a robustness to the health although transiting Mars could lead to overexertion. Although, I have noticed that Mars moving through the 6th may give a fever.

In your post, it's unclear whether you got sick with some immune issue or sick because of overexertion - they each would be different.

Blacknight

Here is my current transit and the one at the start of the year. I'm fairly positive I got sick from food poisoning at around New Year's Day. I think my current illness is caused from a weakened immune system due to me doing too much and not eating enough.

Attachments

• BN_2014_CurrentTransit.jpg
    BN_2014_CurrentTransit.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 26
  • BN_2014_Jan1stTransit.jpg
    BN_2014_Jan1stTransit.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20

Marinka

Chiron moved into the 6th house probably sometime around January - usually when a planet first moves into a house, it makes it's presence felt and since this is the 6th house, would possibly be in areas of health, work, pets and so on .....

After Chiron settles into the 6th, most of the current issues are likely to dissipate but, might crop up again as it makes angles to other planets from that house.

Note, you might want to take a look at your Uranus at 13 Capricorn ... it's getting angled by transiting Pluto, Jupiter, Mars and Uranus this month ...

Blacknight

Chiron moved into the 6th house probably sometime around January - usually when a planet first moves into a house, it makes it's presence felt and since this is the 6th house, would possibly be in areas of health, work, pets and so on .....

After Chiron settles into the 6th, most of the current issues are likely to dissipate but, might crop up again as it makes angles to other planets from that house.

Note, you might want to take a look at your Uranus at 13 Capricorn ... it's getting angled by transiting Pluto, Jupiter, Mars and Uranus this month ...

Ok, I never considered chiron. My birthday actually happens during the alignment of the grand cross this month and I saw that several of my natal planets, including uranus, would be involved. I did a synastry chart between my solar return & my birth chart and it the chart has a lot of squaring & opposition. What should I be looking out for with uranus opposing & squaring so many planets?

Attachments

• BN_Birth&SolarReturn2014_SynastyChart.jpg
    BN_Birth&SolarReturn2014_SynastyChart.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 25

Madammaha

The source of your weakened immune system is the south node eclipse that took place on the 19th degree Taurus in your 8th House, in opposition to your Pluto plus the passage of Saturn over it. Yes Mars is an important reason to what you are going through, but you overlooked the transit of Mercury the ruler of your 12th House (self-undoing) to your I.C. ( matters to do with the stomach and eating....) conj. your Uranus and Neptune and transiting Pluto, squaring transiting Uranus, both are squaring and in opposition to your Mars and Asc.
The awareness that you get from this thread should clarify matters for you now and for the coming year.