Adult bullying

jkxx74

Premium Member
Interesting... I want to read this thread in a bit more detail since yours are always thoughtful :) - and also because your last post has been very relevant to stuff going on around me though not happening to me.

So maybe respect for other people comes from recognizing our common and deeply flawed humanity. We are not perfect people, so we have to cut some slack for other imperfect people.

Trying to promote this general idea in non-astrological terms in another place as we had some kinks due to some of the issues talked about here in the recent pages.

I understand that pluto in the 12th house conjunct sun and saturn is common for bullying. Also my mid heaven squares pluto and Saturn. Mars is square chiron, Uranus, Jupiter and moon.

Sun-Pluto certainly (can relate with that in my own chart, tons of experiences starting very early) and if Saturn is somehow "elevated" there is the kind of restriction being enforced by authority figures for quite a while at least until the Saturn return it seems. Mars square Uranus (also one of my mine) doesn't so much cause bullying per se as wanting to do things in one's own way which may be seen as rebellion or insubordination in certain business environments though that aspect just seeks independence for one to have the freedom to operate; however it does increase the risk of accidents in the process of doing this. Now Mars square Chiron I can see inviting straight up bullying as one's assertion (Mars) may trigger Chiron-like negative responses in others who get hurt and act defensively or perhaps sometimes offensively.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Ps - how do I post transits and progressions, where do I get it from.
Here you are -

tx in red, prog in green

things of note immediately - Chiron opp prog. Venus and then we have prog. Moon applying to conjunct Chiron by transit although in its forward movement it already passed over it once in the last... 2 months? :crying: (I had Chiron square Moon/still have some passes left of that and yes this one is bonkers not good)

but..but.. buut I just noticed it - your progressed Sun is crossing over your natal Ascendant like right now!!! wow

A83-tp0604.png

Abby83

Thank you Jaxx -

Yeah, sun on ascendant hey :). Funny, cos i feel i have less of an ego now.

I just want to say something. Lots of people are commenting about my comment where i said i think ppl were bullying me cos of my hair or my talents or cos i was the golden child etc. But that was my assumption of why i was bullied. Now i can see that's not the case at all. I can very much see the issues behind the ppl who bullied. I see that they had their own personal negative feelings and opinions and they dumped it on me. And tbh, some ppl are just careless dickheads with a viewpoint that they're always right. All this time i was thinking it's me. That im the reason i was bullied. That im the one who did something wrong. Yet all god was trying to do was teach me what was most important in life. I dragged out the bullying by caring too much about what they were thinking and why and overanalysing. But tbh, i did this so i could learn about bullying, and in the end, i did. Yay. Hooray!!!!

jkxx74

Premium Member
Lol yeah you picked up on the meaning of that Sun crossing. I think it's a good one to have especially if people have suppressed who you are in a way, this will help bring it all rightfully back :)

And tbh, some ppl are just careless dickheads with a viewpoint that they're always right.

Yeah tell me about it... this has been a problem as of (relatively) recently I've had to deal with - but you are right in your analysis and you ended up getting sucked into those situations because you were sensitive enough to try to listen to them where they may have been just flat out ignored elsewhere. So.. you gave them more air time than they deserved. I hope they enjoyed it because it might have been the last time for them given that attitude on their side.

Abby83

Lol yeah you picked up on the meaning of that Sun crossing. I think it's a good one to have especially if people have suppressed who you are in a way, this will help bring it all rightfully back :)

Yeah tell me about it... this has been a problem as of (relatively) recently I've had to deal with - but you are right in your analysis and you ended up getting sucked into those situations because you were sensitive enough to try to listen to them where they may have been just flat out ignored elsewhere. So.. you gave them more air time than they deserved. I hope they enjoyed it because it might have been the last time for them given that attitude on their side.

Thank you. You understand exactly what im saying and im really happy about that. Im too sick of ppl blaming the person who is being projected onto. Far out. Im seeing it everywhere not only to myself but others as well. Ppl just love making assumptions that the one being bullied is the problem. Ugh. At least ive learnt what i needed to learn. Now god is the one with the power and im leaving it to him.

jkxx74

Premium Member
That's *****exactly***** what I had to deal with the way you described it. Yes.

There was another situation resembling this that happened last year with a friend - the friend was being bullied but they were being basically hurt by the other person who came out of it looking like the innocent side in the community where this happened - of course it wasn't quite as a cut and dry as that but for a time no one considered that this person was the victim here. Based on how this happened they'll be dealing with issues now that might take years of therapy or whatever for them to feel good about life in lots of ways because of this experience.

Abby83

That's *****exactly***** what I had to deal with the way you described it. Yes.

There was another situation resembling this that happened last year with a friend - the friend was being bullied but they were being basically hurt by the other person who came out of it looking like the innocent side in the community where this happened - of course it wasn't quite as a cut and dry as that but for a time no one considered that this person was the victim here. Based on how this happened they'll be dealing with issues now that might take years of therapy or whatever for them to feel good about life in lots of ways because of this experience.

YESSS!!!! I can relate. This is one aspect of what happened to me and what gave me anxiety attacks. That was until i learned the lesson (for myself) to remove myself from them as much as i could (even if in the same room) and only surrounding myself with my loved ones and those who truly care. This might only be 3 ppl in your life, or it might even be no-one, but you need to protect yourself. Plus, popularity dont mean **** in the end.

jkxx74

Premium Member
and only surrounding myself with my loved ones and those who truly care.

pretty much cried reading this because partly also was explaining exactly this to one of those people just recently - and you are right, there are only going to be a few but they are the ones worth keeping even if they are not popular or whatever exactly as you put it

I don't know, you made my day with this post

Abby83

pretty much cried reading this because partly also was explaining exactly this to one of those people just recently - and you are right, there are only going to be a few but they are the ones worth keeping even if they are not popular or whatever exactly as you put it

I don't know, you made my day with this post

Ooo I'm so happy that this post has helped you yay :). Glad the info has been of good use. Hope everything will work out.

Zeuses

I haven't read all of the posts on here but I did read the one where you feel you have learned to spot narcissist behaviour and that you don't blame yourself. What you need is both self compassion and compassion from others as how can you be blamed for someone Bullying you. Regardless of transits etc. Not all bullies will be narcissist but what is likely is inadequacies, jealousies and negative (not healthy) competition. I would also say low self esteem to as to if you felt OK about yourself then why would you want to hurt someone. I the nk someone mentioned on here about gang bullying otherwise known as mobbing that usually starts with one individual who manipulates many others through viscous rumours etc so you end up isolated. In this you are unlikely to find a particular transits for the crowd, but you may find Pluto sun or mars Pluto or a negative Neptune (deceit) in your own transits while you are going through this. Like I say, I haven't read all of the posts so don't know what everyone else has said. But for sure, you can't be blamed for someone attacking you whether that is physically, verbally or psychologically either as an individual or as a gang. I would also advise to walk away from them as far away as possible. Hope you are OK now. Its awful to have that happen eh

Abby83

I haven't read all of the posts on here but I did read the one where you feel you have learned to spot narcissist behaviour and that you don't blame yourself. What you need is both self compassion and compassion from others as how can you be blamed for someone Bullying you. Regardless of transits etc. Not all bullies will be narcissist but what is likely is inadequacies, jealousies and negative (not healthy) competition. I would also say low self esteem to as to if you felt OK about yourself then why would you want to hurt someone. I the nk someone mentioned on here about gang bullying otherwise known as mobbing that usually starts with one individual who manipulates many others through viscous rumours etc so you end up isolated. In this you are unlikely to find a particular transits for the crowd, but you may find Pluto sun or mars Pluto or a negative Neptune (deceit) in your own transits while you are going through this. Like I say, I haven't read all of the posts so don't know what everyone else has said. But for sure, you can't be blamed for someone attacking you whether that is physically, verbally or psychologically either as an individual or as a gang. I would also advise to walk away from them as far away as possible. Hope you are OK now. Its awful to have that happen eh

Thank you.

The thing is, indeed learning about narcissistic personality disorder has helped with dealing with all kids of abusers, bul;lies, psychopaths and control freaks. But not 100%. I can greatly thank a product that i spray that totally deflects negative energy. So not only does knowledge about strategies regarding protection against abusers help, but this spray works a charm too. For some bizarre reason this spray deflects any negative energy right back onto the person who's transmitting it so that not only does your body not absorb it but the abuser absorbs it, leaving them to deal with it. This pretty much stops them in their tracks. Now im around the same abusers and we are getting along well and they are not abusing anyone. They are definitely thinking about it though but they are not acting it out.

Indeed you are right astrologically. Pluto and Uranus were damaging my natal sun in weak libra in the 12th house. To top that off uranus in my chart rules my mother in law and pluto in my chart rules me. So we were severley not getting along during the cardinal squares. I found most of the time i had to hide from her. In other words, hiding from the abusive energy. But using this spray, i swear, it stops them in their tracks.

Zeuses

Thank you.

The thing is, indeed learning about narcissistic personality disorder has helped with dealing with all kids of abusers, bul;lies, psychopaths and control freaks. But not 100%. I can greatly thank a product that i spray that totally deflects negative energy. So not only does knowledge about strategies regarding protection against abusers help, but this spray works a charm too. For some bizarre reason this spray deflects any negative energy right back onto the person who's transmitting it so that not only does your body not absorb it but the abuser absorbs it, leaving them to deal with it. This pretty much stops them in their tracks. Now im around the same abusers and we are getting along well and they are not abusing anyone. They are definitely thinking about it though but they are not acting it out.

Indeed you are right astrologically. Pluto and Uranus were damaging my natal sun in weak libra in the 12th house. To top that off uranus in my chart rules my mother in law and pluto in my chart rules me. So we were severley not getting along during the cardinal squares. I found most of the time i had to hide from her. In other words, hiding from the abusive energy. But using this spray, i swear, it stops them in their tracks.

I think if you feel that something works for you then that is good and I hope that you are never bullied again because it is an awful and completely unnecessary thing for someone to go through. Being your mother in law doesnt give her the right to bully you. One of my partners mothers disliked me too and used snide remarks to put me down _ idiotic woman. We are meant to be the more advanced species but too many people suffer this in our societies.

Last edited:

Abby83

I think if you feel that something works for you then that is good and I hope that you are never bullied again because it is an awful and completely unnecessary thing for someone to go through. Being your mother in law doesnt give her the right to bully you. One of my partners mothers disliked me too and used snide remarks to put me down _ idiotic woman. We are meant to be the more advanced species but too many people suffer this in our societies.

You know what? It doesnt matter what title they have. The abuser could be a grandma, sister in law, child, brother, teacher, a priest, a nurse, a doctor -whatever. Bottom line is that they are abusers from the core of their soul and they abuse a lot of ppl. They might be obsessed with just one at a time, but trust me, you are not the only one. And i was really happy to figure that out after i found a few extended family members that she was trying to hide from me so that i wouldnt find out the truth. Abusers keep ppl close to them if those ppl are easily fooled into believing their ********. And at the same time the abuser abuses anyone who can see through their ****. If the abuser feels you will expose them they will do anything to get rid of you. So they either keep you as their gullible puppet, or keep you as their victim, or they try to get rid of you cos you know too much. Narcissists and psychopaths have patterns, and once you learn those patterns it's easier to work around it and not get triggered or abused.

Zeuses

You know what? It doesnt matter what title they have. The abuser could be a grandma, sister in law, child, brother, teacher, a priest, a nurse, a doctor -whatever. Bottom line is that they are abusers from the core of their soul and they abuse a lot of ppl. They might be obsessed with just one at a time, but trust me, you are not the only one. And i was really happy to figure that out after i found a few extended family members that she was trying to hide from me so that i wouldnt find out the truth. Abusers keep ppl close to them if those ppl are easily fooled into believing their ********. And at the same time the abuser abuses anyone who can see through their ****. If the abuser feels you will expose them they will do anything to get rid of you. So they either keep you as their gullible puppet, or keep you as their victim, or they try to get rid of you cos you know too much. Narcissists and psychopaths have patterns, and once you learn those patterns it's easier to work around it and not get triggered or abused.

I agree with what you have written and I honestly believe that there is never just one victim of such people.

Ukpoohbear

Hey Abby-- speaking as one person who was systematically and horribly bullied for several years in my career (and with a settled human rights complaint to prove it,) I have a somewhat different take on the matter.

A personal anecdote here, if I might.

My chart is mostly air and fire, so intuiting how people feel or truly empathizing with them, let alone having any psychic abilities, just isn't going to happen. I am a very Uranian person, so there is no way I could truly fit in just to please other people. However, I learned to compensate for my lack of natural empathy at one point in my career by minutely observing what people did, said, or wrote.

When I started advising people on astrological forums in 2007, this habit did come in handy. I would look for the connections between the OPers' horoscope placements and what they wrote in their posts. They are invariably present. This is how I have operated on this thread.

I worked in academia for over 30 years. Most university faculty are ambitious people, and they can be extremely competitive with one another. So I know all about people who are "good at something," such as teaching awards or millions of dollars in research grant income. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most published of us all?

I observed that the co-workers who bullied me were not entirely bad people. They had stable family lives. In many circumstances not involving me, they seemed like decent people. I decided that what I was up against was a workplace culture with deep roots in the region where I was living.

In a high-context sub-culture, people won't tell you to your face what bothers them about you. If you don't know the unwritten rules or can't figure them out quickly, the insiders will apply sanctions. In the workplace, generally this means being sufficiently obnoxious to you so that you will leave voluntarily.

In my case, I not only pushed the envelope, but essentially said, "What envelope?" Co-workers had real difficulties with this. They wouldn't have minded our supervisors walloping me personally, but they were afraid that our entire unit would be tainted by my presence. Some went to our supervisors behind my back. Others were either rude to my face, or scampered off like rabbits when they saw me informally, rather than being tainted by association.

Although I don't think I "lowered myself to their level," at times I did have to fight fire with fire. I was fortunate to have a large employer with a pretty thick set of policies, which I was able to apply to advantage; vs. personalizing matters.

This, I found, to be a better modus operandi than behaving snobbishly towards the most difficult co-workers. It would have accomplished nothing, and would have exacerbated the bad feelings. We don't throw gasoline on flames. I tried to be pleasant, or at least professional to people.

Again, I couldn't see them as one-dimensional, less talented, jealous people. Also, as a hyper-Uranian, I learned early on to separate out my private life from the more socialized demands of the workplace.

Enough about me. Next post: back to you and your horoscope!

I’ve been going through something similar in my own workplace. Although, thankfully, it does not seem as vicious as yours does, that a human’s right claim could be made about it.

You have good advice though, and some bent that I can relate to.

I bet you were glad when that period of your life was over and even though it was hellish, it has no doubt shaped you into being a stronger person.

I know my experience with being ‘sanctioned’ at the work place has helped me to develop thicker skin. Plus, I relate to being Uranian and naturally pushing the envelope.

For me, it is a Pluto transit that has triggered this. Also, it isn’t just at the workplace, or the fact I am Uranian or going through a Pluto transit that has triggered this.

I relate to what Abby has said too. It seems the more mature you are because you have worked on yourself, it sets you apart from the majority of people and they attack you because you dare to point out the absurdity of their projections to them. Honest people become victimised.

Humanitarian

Honestly I wish I knew what these energies were that I need to own. I stand out, but not in a good way. I thought this attractive guy in the gym was paying attention to me and about to ask me out, instead he made fun of me in front of his mates. What the... completely unexpected. The way I see it, I come across as too sweet to fight back, im also less social - that would be south node sag. As a child I saw everyone in the purest light. now i cant see anyone in a good light. they all end up bad. But as a result im very guarded and try to put on a "u better not mess with me unless your genuine" look. At work they know im a good person so they take advantage, but when I do the opposite I also get attacked. Then the relationship ends. the pattern continues. What personal energies do you suggest I develop.
I think this kind of bullying started from a Pluto transit, specifically tr. Pluto conjunct natal Neptune

Masivecap

I have it when Pluto was conjuncting my NN, and now I'm still a victim of bullying
I'm sorry for you. I understand it's not good enough to say, but this situation won't be forever, although now it can feel like this. The scars will stay though. I wish I could hug you now and assure you without a doubt that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, as this is what they make me believe and I had nobody to make me feel better about myself .
How long have you been like this?

Humanitarian

I'm sorry for you. I understand it's not good enough to say, but this situation won't be forever, although now it can feel like this. The scars will stay though. I wish I could hug you now and assure you without a doubt that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, as this is what they make me believe and I had nobody to make me feel better about myself .
How long have you been like this?
It's been 2 years of bullying already. Don't worry. I'm still going on and still okay, because I'm on my healing journey and I'm getting rid of an addiction, regaining my visualization abilities due to traumatic aphantasia, overcoming anxiety and phobias, regaining connection with my inner child, loving myself (I was self hating). I have a lot of healing to be done and I have got rid of my sucidal thoughts, forgave my father because he left me in his birthday because of poverty [I was a ******* child (means child born out of wedlock) and my parents were married in 2022] when I was still inside the womb. The Saturn in Pisces transit is calling me to heal my wounds faster than ever and I want to heal it now. I love you anyway!

Last edited: