November 2012 Total Solar Eclipse

Frank

Here is my short article on the imminent total solar eclipse:

http://proastrologer.com/?p=294

"The eclipse itself is visible only in the Southern Hemisphere and therefore will not be visible in the Northern Hemisphere. The only large land mass the eclipse path of totality crosses over is the northern part of Australia. As we can see in the map above, Jupiter, Mars and Pluto are also angular in Australia at the time of the eclipse. The eclipse path also traverses the southern part of the so-called “Ring of Fire” – an area of great tectonic activity. Expect an increase in earthquake and volcano activity around the Pacific Rim in the near future."

Last edited:

!4C

The eclipse occurs in the 6th house of work force and square to uranus/pluto midpoint for the Washington, DC area. Since the election did not remove the gridlock, company execs have been getting more active on the fiscal battle in Washington. I can only imagine they are threatening layoffs if the fiscal deal does not get done before the end of the year. With neptune square retro mercury, fear could provide the necessary motivation to cooperate, but the long-term implications of could be confusing or misunderstood.

I completely forgot it was on until I said to my husband that it was very dark for the time. I live in Cairns so we got the 100% coverage of the Moon over the Sun and yes, it was eerily dark like all eclipses and everything went quiet.

Anyway, interesting to see what happens and I read your analysis Frank, it was very interesting.

Thankfully, my NN is at 18 deg, probably to far away for any impact but given that it was on the line of Mars and Mars is my chart ruler (Aries ASC), I wonder what impact this will have on me...

Frank

And here's link to a follow-up article set for Washington, DC:

http://proastrologer.com/?p=313

"Let’s explore the possibilities. The Sun and Moon are both Peregrine – that is, without Essential Dignity. Additionally, the Moon is in Fall – making it even less comfortable. By Whole Sign House, they are angular – but not comfortable in their roles. They are disposed by Mars, placed in Sagittarius – where he is not usually comfortable – but he has Essential Dignity by Term. Dignity by Term denotes a normal functioning of an everyday individual. If we go back to Plato, he is neither Gold nor Silver, but Bronze. No leader, no artist – but a workman."