Will I pass my probation?

FirstPost

Hi all

I started a new job in March but I am struggling to get along with some of my colleagues for one reason and another but the job market is not great and I wondered if I would pass my probation.

I am Sun (in very early degrees) and the job is Mars (Aries).
Mars and Sun do aspect = +1
The Moon is in 12th and providing no support = -1
I see to be ahead of the job (I am looking for something new) = -1
The significators are fixed possibly indicating no change = +1

Overall, I might get through by the skin of my teeth but I have the next 3-4 weeks to change and make a better impression?

Is the chart ok to be read given the very early degrees?

Will-I-pass-my-probation-horary---May-2022.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi all

I started a new job in March but I am struggling to get along with some of my colleagues for one reason and another but the job market is not great and I wondered if I would pass my probation.

I am Sun (in very early degrees) and the job is Mars (Aries).
Mars and Sun do aspect = +1
The Moon is in 12th and providing no support = -1
I see to be ahead of the job (I am looking for something new) = -1
The significators are fixed possibly indicating no change = +1

Overall, I might get through by the skin of my teeth but I have the next 3-4 weeks to change and make a better impression?

Is the chart ok to be read given the very early degrees?

I think the chart was too early to read and we probably should rely on that.

In this "too early to read" chart, I see the *opportunity* for passing probation, since Mars applies to Sun. But it suggests that if you pass probation, it is with significant reservation from your boss/job/Mars because Mars recieves you/Sun poorly, by detriment.
So the work/boss/environment is inhospitable.

What was the outcome?

FirstPost

I think the chart was too early to read and we probably should rely on that.

In this "too early to read" chart, I see the *opportunity* for passing probation, since Mars applies to Sun. But it suggests that if you pass probation, it is with significant reservation from your boss/job/Mars because Mars recieves you/Sun poorly, by detriment.
So the work/boss/environment is inhospitable.

What was the outcome?

Hi Ilenek, thank you for your reply.

I realised it was a difficult chart to read so thank you for having at it.

I had a conversation recently where my boss said they were going to extend my probation by a further 3 months which was really no surprise to me. I did ask what this was based on and they said that it was because I had experienced quite a few technical issues which the company should have got right. I don't believe this but perhaps they were trying to be nice.

You are spot on with the environment being inhospitable. I don't quite fit into the vibe or the culture of the place and I am not keen on some of my colleagues and they feel the same about me. My boss is nice and supportive to my face but that's just what they sometimes do!

I suppose we'll see if things improve or not.