Bullying Aspects

magnolia8

I’m sure a thread like this exists already, so I thought I’d make another one.

I’m dealing with workplace bullying from an unstable female manager (she strikes me as having strong Mars and Pluto energy). The situation made me realize that I’ve never NOT been in a bullying situation, and almost always on the receiving end (very, very briefly in high school, I was a mild bully). I do have a very tight square between my Sun and Pluto (they’re both in their respective signs). Curious as to what other aspects lead to this dynamic and if there’s some lesson that’s supposed to be learned. I’ve already thought to determine what it is about me that attracts these weirdos, but - and without divulging too much about myself - this has been happening since I was literally a few months old.

Thanks

I was about to jump in with 'Mars - Pluto holy s'. But you beat me to it.

I have a close friend who has Mars - Pluto so it does not mean all Mars Pluto's are bullies but, as the saying goes, it might be that all bullies are M...

I can't tell you what's going on with the dynamic of attracting others like that either. I do know that if you look at your own aspects the energy might be there for instance, apparently Venus- Pluto's get cheated on a lot! And women with Mars- Pluto is very often seen in rape victims according to Liz Greene!

I have Venus- Pluto and often attract girls that are sexually aggressive, which in our culture comes out as passive aggression because they won't just say what they want it becomes aggressive game pleying. You're right though, nothing is going to change it.

Cary2

Banned
I suppose there are others, but the ones I have noticed most reliably are Mars/Moon and Pluto/Mc, Pluto/Asc, Pluto/Desc, Pluto/IC, and Pluto=As/MC, As=Pluto/MC, Mc=Pluto/As, that is Pluto/AS/MC types of contacts.

It does not mean that everyone with such aspects is a bully. DEFINITELY NOT. But those are the people who have the tendency in my experience.

Moon/Mars is volatile, and can be habitually hostile.

Pluto with the angles tends to use a person's weakness against them.

BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.

waybread

People with sun square Pluto were often bullied as children. This can carry into adulthood.

See if you can own your inner Pluto. It seems that you might have disowned it as not nice and unwanted, so it shows up in Plutonian people. Disowned planets don't just vanish. They tend to show up in other people who seemingly embody the unwanted traits.

Otherwise, hard aspects between Pluto and Mars or Saturn.

Last edited:

SailorPluto911

Hi Magnolia8,

I was bullied badly throughout childhood and I’ve heard that Pluto conjunct the ascendant is an aspect found in the charts of both victims and bullies

My pluto conjuncts the ascendant from the 12th House if this helps at all, the aspect also gives strong resilience, something i can say that i have as well but only recently become aware of it

-SailorPluto

waybread

It isn't unusual for a bullied child to bully others who seem weaker. Oftentimes a parent was the original bully, so the child learns to model this kind of behaviour.

magnolia8

Hmmm, interesting responses. Sorry for such a late reply - when life calms down, I’ll respond to everyone individually. Again , she definitely has some supercharged Mars stuff going on.

Thanks, all.

Chrysalis

Justin bieber has pluto conjunct his Asc, square mars in aquarius in his 3rd house. With mercury also conjunct mars in the 3rd.

He has been cyberbullied, it started when he first started out on youtube, at the age of 13.
In 2012 he spoke out against cyberbullying, the cyberbullying he's been experiencing is still ongoing.

Chrysalis

Rapper Eminem was bullied quite badly at school from the age of 9, it was the bullying that spurred him onto be the well known rapper he has become. But that moment when one of the incidents he was beaten quite badly never left him, to which he dedicated the whole ordeal to a song called "Brain Damage".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4on8UX7vw

He didn't want sympathy, he just wanted people to know, that all those things had to happen, for him to have got to where he was.

He doesn't have pluto on his asc though, but it is at 2 degrees Libra in his 10th house conjunct pluto (8 degrees apart) square his Asc ruler jupiter at 2 degrees capricorn.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Eminem

magnolia8

I ended up quitting the job to focus on school. I’m entering a critical period and couldn’t risk being derailed by her hatefulness. What a bizarre experience. That was probably the worst bullying I’ve dealt with since childhood. She accused me of hating her, LOL. I’ll have to get my revenge another way (although how that will happen, given that I no longer work there, is debatable).

I think she was an Aries, because I ALWAYS clash with female managers born under that sign. (Their “my way or the highway “ attitude doesn’t work well with me.) The difference is that we end up getting along. It wasn’t possible to get along with this woman - she was manipulative and abusive. Even when were getting along, it was only because she hated someone else at that moment, LOL. I always made it a point to keep distance between us.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Mars/Saturn conjunctions, it gets worse with the presence of Lilith and even Jupiter, and having them in signs like Virgo is a bad sign of becoming a victim of a bully in life (esp. childhood). I have this myself and in addition, a Pluto in IC, Uranus in Scorpio (my sign ruler) and Saturn with Mars opposite Mercury. They are vulnerable of being teased, harassed, physically attacked, verbally abused and prone of victimhood in crimes against them (this is true with me).

magnolia8

Mars/Saturn conjunctions, it gets worse with the presence of Lilith and even Jupiter, and having them in signs like Virgo is a bad sign of becoming a victim of a bully in life (esp. childhood). I have this myself and in addition, a Pluto in IC, Uranus in Scorpio (my sign ruler) and Saturn with Mars opposite Mercury. They are vulnerable of being teased, harassed, physically attacked, verbally abused and prone of victimhood in crimes against them (this is true with me).

Wow! I hope you’re doing OK these days.

CrankyCap

Many people say Nessus, abuser asteroid. I did meet someone who had natal Nessus on their Moon and Pluto, and yes, they were emotionally abusive.

Grand square involving Saturn, Sun/Merc, Mars and Pluto in fixed signs. Can be a bully but not necessarily, I met one with this aspect and he was more like "be useful to me or gtfo" but he did return favors. He did start bullying someone who "stood in his way" so to speak, basicly the other guy was holding tight on his own rights more than trying to provoke the first person.

My teenage friend also has tight Pluto Mars conjunction in Scorpio no hard aspects to those. He was never abusive, sure had anger issues but in my opinion he was always responsible about it. Never wanted trouble. His cutthroat honesty did sting few times, but I couldn't count that on its own as verbal abuse. Someone else might see it that way tho..?

In the end I think anyone could be a bully regardless of chart.

Last edited:

katydid

Many people say Nessus, abuser asteroid. I did meet someone who had natal Nessus on their Moon and Pluto, and yes, they were emotionally abusive.

Grand square involving Saturn, Sun/Merc, Mars and Pluto in fixed signs. Can be a bully but not necessarily, I met one with this aspect and he was more like "be useful to me or gtfo" but he did return favors. He did start bullying someone who "stood in his way" so to speak, basicly the other guy was holding tight on his own rights more than trying to provoke the first person.

My teenage friend also has tight Pluto Mars conjunction in Scorpio no hard aspects to those. He was never abusive, sure had anger issues but in my opinion he was always responsible about it. Never wanted trouble. His cutthroat honesty did sting few times, but I couldn't count that on its own as verbal abuse. Someone else might see it that way tho..?

In the end I think anyone could be a bully regardless of chart.

I think it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between a bully's chart and a bullying victim's chart.

I have seen Fixed Grand Squares with Sun/Saturn/Mars/Pluto that represented bullies. And Seen similar grand squares in the charts of those who were bullied.

waybread

Pluto has a "dominate or be dominated" kind of mentality, at a survival kind of emotional level.

Especially if children were harshly treated by a parent, they can learn to model the parent's behaviour when they are old enough to pick on somebody else.

Pluto isn't interested in fairness, balance, or even being happy.