Will I move this year?

angelastro

Big changes are happening but I feel held up still... waiting... With all the 4th house activity I wonder if I will finally find "home" this year.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

This feeling you're having might be in part due to all the mutable energy in this SR chart. While there looks like opportunity for a move connected to work changes, I hesitate to try to interpret a SR chart without considering the natal as well. Have you pulled the 'Natal, SR + houses' chart on Astro?

AtlanticPacific

Interesting things here - there's definitely a predominant theme of change-ups involving work. The SR 6th H cusp, Merc + Uranus conjunct your natal MC - wow! The alignment of the nodes with SR MC/IC axis really emphasizes the theme of work + home in the coming year. No doubt "home" is on your mind with SR AC being brought to natal 4th. As I mentioned earlier, possibility for a move (likely connected to work or some kind of organization/3rd party) is there, although whether or not you'll feel at home is another story (not saying you won't - but the Moon/Nept conjunction could lend some illusion or confusion and the SR Scorpio AC and SR Moon in Pisces can heighten the intensity of the feelings - something your Leo Moon/AC might not be too comfortable with! :smile:). SR 12th H cusp conjunct natal IC and the nodal alignment I mentioned earlier indicates that there could be something karmic connected to "home" this year. Lots of mutable energy so hard to say how this will play out - and you may not see much movement until the last quarter of your SR year. Best of luck to you - as the zen saying goes, every step of the journey is the journey. :smile:

angelastro

wow! Well this year I finished school and am off to figure out my life haha. My boyfriend is in the Military so I have been on long trips to visit him. This summer I had to leave my jobs back home and I am currently visiting him. He graduates soon and is posted somewhere that we do not know yet but it will be far from home. Depending on paperwork and money we plan to move in with each other as soon as we can! And of course a new location for me opens up a lot of changes for jobs. A lot is changing but I do feel kind of stuck until things get moving. This makes a lot of sense. I have transiting Uranus going over my Natal Sun and Saturn very soon too.. This should be fun haha.

AtlanticPacific

Yup, the military connection fits with what I was seeing. Sounds like you have some adventure headed your way! :) You have time until Uranus hits your Sun, but when it does, yes, expect big changes! Esp as the Sun is the ruler of your ASC...:biggrin:

angelastro

Silly me.. I did not see the connection with my ASC lol! hmmm. Yes so much is changing and the good thing is I am ok with going with the flow this SR! Can I show you my boyfriends chart? I think his SR was really cool because of his major changes happening too!

angelastro

Lots of outer world action. Pluto conjunct Moon.. His Grandma passed away 2 months prior to his birthday :sad:

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 22

keywine89

Big changes are happening but I feel held up still... waiting... With all the 4th house activity I wonder if I will finally find "home" this year.

I don't see a move at all. Pisces moon/neptune in the 4th could mean underlying problems within the home. The home may need repairs or possible fumigation. FYI, mars/jupiter/pluto in the SR 4th indicates a move.

angelastro

I don't see a move at all. Pisces moon/neptune in the 4th could mean underlying problems within the home. The home may need repairs or possible fumigation. FYI, mars/jupiter/pluto in the SR 4th indicates a move.

I ended up moving September 1st when Jupiter was transiting my IC. I moved because my fiance is in the military so it was 3rd party. I am far from all my friends and family and he then got sent away to work far from home so I have been alone in our home in a new town and I am making the best of it but it is not what I expected to be alone so much.

keywine89

I ended up moving September 1st when Jupiter was transiting my IC. I moved because my fiance is in the military so it was 3rd party. I am far from all my friends and family and he then got sent away to work far from home so I have been alone in our home in a new town and I am making the best of it but it is not what I expected to be alone so much.

Your SR moon in the 4th sextiling pluto in the 2nd house doesn't sound so permenant. Maybe this is a temporary move but i'm not getting permanency. I could be wrong though. On the bright side, venus in the 5th house could mean a proposal if it didn't already happened.

angelastro

Yes this is to do with the military so we could be moved again whenever and it might not last more than 2 more years. HAHA I am about to be proposed to. My boyfriends Saturn just transited his 5th house cusp and he decided to buy me a ring it was so sudden and I did not expect it but I am happy! I know it might sound weird that I know I will be proposed to, he was so excited to tell me about the ring so now I am just waiting.