Where is my CAT?

zodiacangel

My friends ..

My cat (male) left the house month ago and never came back.

Where is he? Am I going to find it or see him again? I miss him.

He is 1 year old.

Please help

Attachments

• CAT.jpg
    CAT.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 44

fensi88

Your cat is represent with retro planet Jupiter, that is sure sign it will come back!
Both ruler and POF are in 12 house in Libra. hat means it can be near a ballroom, places of entertainment, hotels, motels, theatres, beauty salons, banks, dressmakers, art galleries, or furniture stores or boutique.
Or search for him on mountaintops, sides, or top of a hill, hunting ground, flower garden, gravel field.
It also can be near hospitals, pharmacies, zoos, prisons, mental institutions, social security offices, monasteries,places of prayer and meditation, doctors office, clinic. Look also in the garage or junk room.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green, white

Chrysalis

Your cats in 12th house ruler venus is on 6th house cusp.

As 12th can mean garage or stables and 6th can mean inside something and some sort of animal kennel. Then i wonder if she's been found and in some sort of a cat sanctuary for lost cats/pets.

12th can also mean hospital so going on everything else it could be a vets.

Infact venus has just left an opposition with jupiter in 12th, and venus is actually in the 7th house now going on the 5 degree rule....so im thinking he was in some sort of a sanctuary and he's left there now to maybe a new owner.

Last edited: