Will i forget Him

Deirdre

astro.gif

hi all.

this question is about someone who works with me. I fell in love but he has a gf and he seems not to want sth serious.

we got involved only one time and then i broke it up.

I have a family and i was having problems in marriage but ive chosen not to be with this person.

The thing is that 3 months had passed and i didnt forgot him the way i must.

Can you see please if i´ll be able to forget him, and if so...when?

thank

about the chart_i guess the chart is readable. the ascendant is not later than the 27º.

im ruled by venus
the question is about the 7th right? so the question ruled by mars.

there is a wide conjuntion there, 10º so....what does it mean?

is it an yes?

I would like to know also that is happening overall in the chart. if it tells something about the energies of the issue?

thank you so much

Neptuniaan

astro.gif

hi all.

this question is about someone who works with me. I fell in love but he has a gf and he seems not to want sth serious.

we got involved only one time and then i broke it up.

I have a family and i was having problems in marriage but ive chosen not to be with this person.

The thing is that 3 months had passed and i didnt forgot him the way i must.

Can you see please if i´ll be able to forget him, and if so...when?

thank

about the chart_i guess the chart is readable. the ascendant is not later than the 27º.

im ruled by venus
the question is about the 7th right? so the question ruled by mars.

there is a wide conjuntion there, 10º so....what does it mean?

is it an yes?

I would like to know also that is happening overall in the chart. if it tells something about the energies of the issue?

thank you so much
Your significator venus in the sign that ruled by mars. So it shows your deep interest even love? for hım. But he doesnt feel the same. And about forgetting him, I will say yes you are going to move on quickly because aries is cardinal sign it moves fast.

dr. farr

-querent's significator for her own memory, is planetary (rather than house) and = Saturn
-he-(quesited) = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-Mars flows away from Saturn = yes querent will "forget him" over time (with Taurus as ascending sign, = time parameter of approximately 8 months)

Deirdre

Your significator venus in the sign that ruled by mars. So it shows your deep interest even love? for hım. But he doesnt feel the same. And about forgetting him, I will say yes you are going to move on quickly because aries is cardinal sign it moves fast.

hi. Thank u for your answer. Yes i did fell in love...im happy to see i will get over it.

Deirdre

-querent's significator for her own memory, is planetary (rather than house) and = Saturn
-he-(quesited) = 7th house = Scorpio = Mars
-Mars flows away from Saturn = yes querent will "forget him" over time (with Taurus as ascending sign, = time parameter of approximately 8 months)

hi. Thank u.
well its 8 month then...so much time �� i guess it doenst help i have to see him daily.

Deirdre

From this chart, he seems like self centered and egoistical Guy. Don't let him play with your feelings.

Neptunian

it shows that in chart? �� well yes he is...i only saw that in him seeing some of his behaviour after i broke it...its been hard to let go...but i keep thinking if hes like this being almost engaged...then shows a lot about him..��

i wish i could forget sooner.

Last edited:

saini

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

By the way, Venus goes retrograde starting March 5 to April 15. This might make old relations come green again and I am sure, you will end up evaluating the relationship you had with him.

You cannot help it. This the way, Venus Retrograde happens.

Deirdre

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

By the way, Venus goes retrograde starting March 5 to April 15. This might make old relations come green again and I am sure, you will end up evaluating the relationship you had with him.

You cannot help it. This the way, Venus Retrograde happens.

thanku.ive replied.

what does it meanto ". Go grean again"? Ido want and need to forget. I know tis recent lunar eclipse brings changes but for me must bbe by ending conections that arent for. My highest good.