who is bullying me at work

Deirdre

I dont know if bullying can be seen in horary. But someone has been sending emails to my husband aaying nasty things about me.

Can horary show who is?

If its someone who i trust, or if its a woman or a man. Os someone from my office or why is this person trying to harm me?

Osamenor

Staff member
Interesting question. I don't know if horary can show that, but my guess is it can. I know very little about horary, so I'm just speculating here...

The way you phrased your question sounds like you know that the bully is someone from work. Do you know that for sure, or only suspect? What makes you suspect it's someone at work?

I'm not sure which house should be used to indicate the bully. Enemies can be either the seventh house or the twelfth, depending on whether they're an open enemy (seventh) or a secret enemy (twelfth). If they're sending these emails to your husband anonymously, and you don't know who they are, that could make them twelfth house, in which case the bully would be signified by Saturn... but you do know that this person is bullying you, they're doing something to make themself known (emailing your husband), so seventh house might fit.

If we call this person a seventh house enemy, their significator is Mercury. Mercury is in the sixth house... I don't know if the sixth house is ever used to represent day-to-day work in horary, or if that's just natal astrology and the workplace would always be the tenth house in horary... but the "day to day work" meaning of sixth house is what springs to my mind when I see this. If that interpretation works, it suggests a coworker, for sure... someone who shares your workplace.

Mercury is domiciled, but it doesn't rule the house it's placed in. The sun rules the sixth house of this chart, and is also in the sixth. If this is a coworker we're talking about, I would guess it's someone who's very strong in the workplace, but not the boss--the boss would be indicated by the sun (it owns the sixth house). Maybe this is someone who has lots of responsibility, has been there for ages, and/or is considered the best at the job. Maybe they're a favorite in the workplace. In some sense, the workplace is their own home, even if they're just a tenant. Do you know anyone like that at work?

The other possibility, if we go with the twelfth house (hidden enemy), is that Saturn represents the bully. Saturn is in the ninth, which, to me, is more suggestive of someone you know through higher education than through work. How recently did you go through college/university? Is anyone you know from there still in your life, and could be emailing your husband? Or do you work in higher education? If you do, it could be someone from there.

Either way, your significator is Jupiter (late Pisces ascendant). I think Jupiter's placement speaks to your situation: in the house of open enemies, and also the house of marriage. Your husband (seventh house) is receiving these nasty emails... and we could also interpret this as you being surrounded by open enemies. But, this is Libra, so they're probably more like frenemies... people who are nice to you to your face, and act like your friends, might be nice and polite, but really dislike you.

Is your workplace full of people like that? That you think the email bully is someone from work makes me think that might be the situation.

If Mercury indicates your bully, you are in a house that they rule (DC in Virgo), but not the same sign. That suggests that you are in their home, in some sense, at work, but perhaps not the same department, perhaps a different area of work. There's no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury, so in some sense, you don't see this person. Don't interact with them much, perhaps.

If Saturn indicates the bully, it has an applying sextile with Jupiter. That suggests someone you do interact with. And Saturn is in a Jupiter-ruled house, so in some sense, they're in your home.

I know that horary significators can be used to get physical descriptions of people, but I don't know how to do it. Maybe someone else here does.

Last edited:

waybread

Normally you could get some ideas from a horary chart, but this chart has two strikes against reading it: the very late degree rising coupled with the VOC moon. Basically nothing can be done about the situation or it may be inapt for some other reason.

A secret enemy is a 12th house matter: so normally that would be where to start. Then see if any planet/s in the 12th or the ruler of the 12th describes a likely suspect.

katem

Banned
You need to get an it geek onto this as emails can be traced by ip addresses...not difficult thing to do.

Your husband should, out of respect to you, change his email address, that much is obvious.

Deirdre

Thank u.

Well this is hard to see then. I muat way that there are many people like that in my work specially women. They sound act seem friendly and trustworthy but really...they arent.

I know its from work cause it shows it knows my routines and people i mostly talkwith. My 1st thought is that it was a woman. Specially cause men wouldn't do such things and women are more competitive and jealous. Probably I know this person yes but I might or not interact with him/her.

One thing for sure is that is trying to destroy my family/relationship

QUOTE=Osamenor;813135]Interesting question. I don't know if horary can show that, but my guess is it can. I know very little about horary, so I'm just speculating here...

The way you phrased your question sounds like you know that the bully is someone from work. Do you know that for sure, or only suspect? What makes you suspect it's someone at work?

I'm not sure which house should be used to indicate the bully. Enemies can be either the seventh house or the twelfth, depending on whether they're an open enemy (seventh) or a secret enemy (twelfth). If they're sending these emails to your husband anonymously, and you don't know who they are, that could make them twelfth house, in which case the bully would be signified by Saturn... but you do know that this person is bullying you, they're doing something to make themself known (emailing your husband), so seventh house might fit.

If we call this person a seventh house enemy, their significator is Mercury. Mercury is in the sixth house... I don't know if the sixth house is ever used to represent day-to-day work in horary, or if that's just natal astrology and the workplace would always be the tenth house in horary... but the "day to day work" meaning of sixth house is what springs to my mind when I see this. If that interpretation works, it suggests a coworker, for sure... someone who shares your workplace.

Mercury is domiciled, but it doesn't rule the house it's placed in. The sun rules the sixth house of this chart, and is also in the sixth. If this is a coworker we're talking about, I would guess it's someone who's very strong in the workplace, but not the boss--the boss would be indicated by the sun (it owns the sixth house). Maybe this is someone who has lots of responsibility, has been there for ages, and/or is considered the best at the job. Maybe they're a favorite in the workplace. In some sense, the workplace is their own home, even if they're just a tenant. Do you know anyone like that at work?

The other possibility, if we go with the twelfth house (hidden enemy), is that Saturn represents the bully. Saturn is in the ninth, which, to me, is more suggestive of someone you know through higher education than through work. How recently did you go through college/university? Is anyone you know from there still in your life, and could be emailing your husband? Or do you work in higher education? If you do, it could be someone from there.

Either way, your significator is Jupiter (late Pisces ascendant). I think Jupiter's placement speaks to your situation: in the house of open enemies, and also the house of marriage. Your husband (seventh house) is receiving these nasty emails... and we could also interpret this as you being surrounded by open enemies. But, this is Libra, so they're probably more like frenemies... people who are nice to you to your face, and act like your friends, might be nice and polite, but really dislike you.

Is your workplace full of people like that? That you think the email bully is someone from work makes me think that might be the situation.

If Mercury indicates your bully, you are in a house that they rule (DC in Virgo), but not the same sign. That suggests that you are in their home, in some sense, at work, but perhaps not the same department, perhaps a different area of work. There's no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury, so in some sense, you don't see this person. Don't interact with them much, perhaps.

If Saturn indicates the bully, it has an applying sextile with Jupiter. That suggests someone you do interact with. And Saturn is in a Jupiter-ruled house, so in some sense, they're in your home.

I know that horary significators can be used to get physical descriptions of people, but I don't know how to do it. Maybe someone else here does.[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

Thank u. I thought it could be read nevertheless cause I've seen people here reading these charts nevertheless.

I guess kiron there and in my asc tells me that or I'm the one wounded or this person is also wounded.

Neptune there too meaning confusion deception ilusions...this person must be showing these type of traits? It's ruled by Saturn placed in 9th. Saturn is all about responsibilities, serious issues...probably the person has high morals or is very judgmental? The type of nasty things it talks about in email is saying I talk with guys Nd they hit at me...

=waybread;813313]Normally yocould get some ideas from a horary chart, but this chart has two strikes against reading it: the very late degree rising coupled with the VOC moon. Basically nothing can be done about the situation or it may be inapt for some other reason.

A secret enemy is a 12th house matter: so normally that would be where to start. Then see if any planet/s in the 12th or the ruler of the 12th describes a likely suspect.[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

[well.....ironically or not...my husband is software engineer..i already asked him to do that...he doesn't want to...

QUOTE=katem;813333]You need to get an it geek onto this as emails can be traced by ip addresses...not difficult thing to do.

Your husband should, out of respect to you, change his email address, that much is obvious.[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

Or perhaps, more simply, he can cease reading the emails.

Hi Ilenek.he can decide that yes.but I guess that due to the past events - that u know what were - he cannot help but read it... He asked me if I continued seeing the other guy u know...which I didn't since we were honest that time I posted about it here - and probably at first he suspected again about me. It's hard.

Arolledpineappol

Hi Deirdre, despite all the warnings about reading this chart, i will try. You don't know who this person is, but know they are 'enemies' because of their actions, so 12th house Saturn.

Whomever this is, is also in their house of friends, looks like it is two people not one who are doing this. Given it is Saturn, I am going to say it is women.

I am not that profecient with reading though, and will need help reading my own charts as soon as I figure how to post, but this is what I am gettimg from what I read in astrology books so far.

Now using a bit of intuition it is possible one of these people pretends to be your friend, so she can get information from you, and goes and tells the other of what the 'results' of their latest antics are....I also agree that your husband should know an attack on your marraige is an attack on the both of you, and get an IT expert to chase back the emails, even if they are using VPN's, to find out who these people are.

Good luck, and I do hope they stop already...

Well I re-read some of the books, and the enemy is represented by the 7th house as despite you not knowing them, you know they are there. This makes them Mercury, but it is really hard to read this chart due to two not one thing working against it. Anyway Mercury is RX and under the suns beams at the moment of writing so someone at work who is really well hidden from view of others for now.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Or perhaps, more simply, he can cease reading the emails.

Hi Ilenek.he can decide that yes.but I guess that due to the past events - that u know what were - he cannot help but read it... He asked me if I continued seeing the other guy u know...which I didn't since we were honest that time I posted about it here - and probably at first he suspected again about me. It's hard.

I am sorry you find yourself in this matter.
I actually don't know the past events that you refer to, but if people are writing ugly things about you to your husband, I can't imagine in a million years why he would read stuff from someone he does not know and think it has a kernel of truth. For him to be unwilling to help you trace it while opening himself to a flow of this kind of information from an unknown source suggests to me that the problem may be more with your husband than with any hidden enemy.

Last edited:

Deirdre

...thank u so much for your try. This is mmaking. Me lot of stress and anguish.cannot trust anyone and i have to stay quiet all the time wondering. Who it is...its very hard now..

Well I re-read some of the books, and the enemy is represented by the 7th house as despite you not knowing them, you know they are there. This makes them Mercury, but it is really hard to read this chart due to two not one thing working against it. Anyway Mercury is RX and under the suns beams at the moment of writing so someone at work who is really well hidden from view of others for now.[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

Well i wondered myself why he wouldnt try trace it. I even wondered if he is not the one doinng this already..God forgive me if im. Being unfair but its. The thing. Making sense to me.

I've asked him directly and he denied it.

In the meanwhile I made an horary asking if he's the one doin this, but I don't know how to read it. Somehow it would be an awful disgusting thing for him doing this to me but...sadly wouldn't surprise me..
QUOTE=IleneK;815198]I am sorry you find yourself in this matter.
I actually don't know the past events that you refer to, but if people are writing ugly things about you to your husband, I can't imagine in a million years why he would read stuff from someone he does not know and think it has a kernel of truth. For him to be unwilling to help you trace it while opening himself to a flow of this kind of information from an unknown source suggests to me that the problem may be more with your husband than with any hidden enemy.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: