Hard aspects to Mercury?

Blacknight

You Mars itself has issues not because it is being square and as I said the orb is not tight enough. It is more that Mars in cancer in fall and so elevated to the MC. You public image would be interesting to know. You may think about how people see you in public to understand your mercury better. I always see Mars in cancer as passive aggressive which I found very hard to deal with. I am the type of person speak of my mind and can't hold my emotions while Mars in cancer letting too much emotion to drowning yourself in anger but don't seem to take action straight and sharp. More like using a bunt knife to cut something the user often got very frustrated. Also a bit like warm water never cool down and never boiled up just lukewarm water can really use it to cook anything, to make tea or drinking it to refresh yourself for hot weather. This is my way of seeing Mars in cancer. I might be wrong. But I always feel very frustrated when I read for someone with Mars in cancer. I just don't seem to get people with this Mars placement well enough. And you have a fiery moon in Leo as well...

Well, I'm responsible and I'm good at getting stuff done. I'm not sure what people would say beyond that. Now passive aggressive is a phrase that I would not apply to my ability to take action, and even with how I express my emotions I consider it an inaccurate phrase. I think controlled emotion is a better descriptor. I hold my tongue if I see that me saying something out of anger could bite me in the ***. Otherwise I don't care. :wink:

Is it weird that the moon is fire while mars is water? Like they're in the opposite ideal elements?

PM sent for your previous post.

Claire19

I was wondering what significance a mercury with only hard aspects might mean. And how might the element mercury sits in affect those aspects?
You do need to load the chart in question. We cant possibly give any sort of answer without it. The house and the other planets it aspects need to be shown. You can post an anonymous chart from astrodienst.

Claire19

i have a mercury in aquarius in square aspect to neptune in scorpio for me this causes me sometimes to have muddled thinking my communication style can be confusing, and i also can be very forgetful

i day dream a lot sometimes finding it hard to stay focused my gemini moon makes it easier to write down what i what to say
Mercury square Neptune needs to have mental stimulus to ward off any real vagueness and alzheimers in later life. You need to write things down and repeat any information over and over in your mind to let it really sink in. Do crosswords, read as much as possible and interact with others socially, all helps.

Blacknight

You do need to load the chart in question. We cant possibly give any sort of answer without it. The house and the other planets it aspects need to be shown. You can post an anonymous chart from astrodienst.

I actually added my chart a few posts down. I guess my mercury isn't as afflicted as I initially thought, but any insight is appreciated.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you Blacknight for confirming my intuition and speculation with your personal stories. I had learned more and growing more confident from your PM.

All the best to you!!