Who will win 2020 FA Community Shield?

werdhr12

Liverpool FC vs Arsenal
Wembley, Saturday August 29.
Who will win?

Last edited:

fensi88

ASC=27Sag41

As Arsenal home kit is red that means they are reresent with ASC ruler Ju rx. Liverpool is reresent with DSC ruler Mercury. Moon will square Mars that means Arsenal will win! But I am not sure because of that South Node so close to ASC.

werdhr12

ASC=27Sag41

As Arsenal home kit is red that means they are reresent with ASC ruler Ju rx. Liverpool is reresent with DSC ruler Mercury. Moon will square Mars that means Arsenal will win! But I am not sure because of that South Node so close to ASC.

As you said you are not so sure, will it help if I rephrase the question? "As a Liverpool fan, will Liverpool win Community Shield 2020?"

kalinka

ASC=27Sag41

Asc will lose the game.

fensi88

Arsenal beat Liverpool 5-4 on penalties to win the Community Shield

But, Arsenal wear white kit, so they are represented with DSC ruler Mercury. So, that South Node so close to ASC was more important then Moon's aspect with L10!