Rahu Mahadasha with Moon Antardasha

ANUP

Nothing wrong so far till their placement is beneficial.
Assume, rahu in 5th house and moon in 7th house..!!

I am ignoring in which sign and nakshatra rahu is.

So it depends their placements in natal chart.
What if both rahu and moon are together ??

Wish i could write in detail but im out of time right.

-anup
kascorner.com

Shanti

Hi Ellenapillak,

For information about rahu-moon cycle one need to see their placements in the chart. Houseplacement, house ruler, nakshatra, sign, and placements in the various subcharts for different areas of life.

But one can also say some general meanings that often turn out true.
Rahu and Moon are enemies, as Rahu is the eclipse making symbol that can cover the moon during eclipse.
The Moon is mind, emotions et.c Rahu can aggreviate the moon in this period. That can make the mind worrying a lot. Often without proper cause. So it is important to make efforts to calm the mind and being objective. So methods like mindfulness, yoga, breath awareness et.c. can be useful during this period that last 1-2 years. As the mind and the breath are closely linked.

Good luck :wink:

OM

Last edited:
Thanks all replies. Well not much can do yoga or other thing, difficult to stop my mind and depression. I see it has already began.

How will be it about financial gains?

mathur_dinesh

The Moon is exalted and waxing though about sixty degrees from the Sun. It is in the fifth house from Rahu in the chart. Therefore this period should be good financially. This period will also give success in your ventures. The quantum of wealth received will depend on the strength of the Moon which is somewhat inadequate in the chart. Jupiter is in Scorpio till November/2019. The sub-period of the Moon runs till early Oct/2020. Therefore till mid November/2019 the period will show luck; and may be a journey abroad till end March this year.
There may also be difficulties and unsatisfactory health in the sub-period. There may be short journeys too.
As has already been stated the combination of the Moon and Rahu periods should disturb the mind.

Shanti

Just saw that you posted birthdetails while I wrote my post, so I did not see it and responded generally.

Dinesh Mathur who posted about your chart, is a brilliant acclaimed author of several books about jyotish.
I am sure he gives good stuff about your chart here.
Maybe I have a closer look as well later on...

Peace and wellbeing to you...

Om

First of all:

I see that luck and financial gains will be there for following period, am I right?

Only some troubles about depression.........Is all whatcan do rahu mahadasha with moon antardasA?

Love????????????? No need...............