communication

lolo lolo

After removing block from each other if he will text or he already sent and there is problem in contact if there is aspect prevent or problem.He was guy i talk on f.b from past and we finished and block each other from long time

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_causes_prevent_contact_from_him_hr.63237.12473-1.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_causes_prevent_contact_from_him_hr.63237.12473-1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 16

Chrysalis

He was guy i talk on f.b from past and we finished and block each other from long time

lolo first how long did you have him blocked ? truthfully, is it weeks/mths/years ?

if he will text or he already sent and there is problem in contact

If you've blocked someone, you must know, that their msgs they may send you during this time don't go through/and you don't receive.

lolo lolo

enot her from long time[/B]

lolo first how long did you have him blocked ? truthfully, is it weeks/mths/years ?

if he will text or he already sent and there is problem in contact

If you've blocked someone, you must know, that their msgs they may send you during this time don't go through/and you don't receive.[/QUOTE] i think it's about year ago we block each other but i removed the block first and I see his page but he didn't but from week i he removed it. So if there be contact?since moon was conj Jupiter then applied to me or it's nothing because because he was in mute sign