3 Main Signs = Birthday Presents

Rawiri

A severed head painted with its own blood and gold leaf (Sun Aries) wrapped in crocodile leather (Cap rising) to cause depression to a (now) widow (Moon in Cap conjunct Sat).

Alzander

Pisces sun, Virgo rising, Capricorn moon.

A guitar wrapped in bland grey paper labelled in capital letters “improve, you’re not good enough” with the purpose of success and serious dedication without giving up.

A piano with no wrapping paper but a side note attached entitled “you’ll never be able to play this but you can try anyway you delusional otherworldly fish” and plus a hired music teacher with all the lessons needed, and then some more, to actually help this work out.

A non alcoholic bottle of wine and a big bowl of salad, some yoga classes and a job offer/getting a job to fill up all the spare time I have so I’m never actually relaxing and am always working, whether it be artistically, regular and voluntary.

A dictionary with penises scribbled all over it and an eraser to remove it all afterwards.

Yeah I think I’m getting carried away here, great thread though; I like it.

Peace fellow StarLovers.

Phoenix Venus

A friends, based off the sabian symbols:

An ancient parchment script documenting the construction of a monolith, laying under stones in the valley of two mountains, that was found by a map that a prophet had drawn.

Phoenix Venus

Mine using the sabians:

Two sets of handcuffs, doused in the aroma of the perfume spilt by fallen hands, one placed on an activist in the city at night.

Alzander

A friends, based off the sabian symbols:

An ancient parchment script documenting the construction of a monolith, laying under stones in the valley of two mountains, that was found by a map that a prophet had drawn.
Virgo sun, Cancer rising, Sagittarius moon

Alzander

Nope. libra, Scorpio, pisces

It was based off the sabians which are degree-specific.
Oh, silly me, all I had to do was google the sabianic references you provided lol. I interpreted it as more of a literal description and riddle. Heh.

Here’s one for you then:

(Sun) A man buts his head against a punchbag in a short-lived moment of tempered rage
(Moon) The lady wouldn’t move from her comfort zone and carried on with her solitude
(Asc) To China and back they travelled extensively, learning muchly in utter wanderlust
(Midheaven) He/she was the mysterious healer with deep desire and intense energy
____^____non-Sabin, just for fun, have a guess___^___

Peace.

Phoenix Venus

Oh, silly me, all I had to do was google the sabianic references you provided lol. I interpreted it as more of a literal description and riddle. Heh.

Here’s one for you then:

(Sun) A man buts his head against a punchbag in a short-lived moment of tempered rage
(Moon) The lady wouldn’t move from her comfort zone and carried on with her solitude
(Asc) To China and back they travelled extensively, learning muchly in utter wanderlust
(Midheaven) He/she was the mysterious healer with deep desire and intense energy
____^____non-Sabin, just for fun, have a guess___^___

Peace.

Ok sun: aries (21), moon cap (24), asc sag, mc scorpio