Acting Talent - Should I Become A World Class Actor?

Alzander

Well you have a strong Virgo rising Gemini Midheaven, like myself, which usually indicates and points towards success through the mind and communication and a role within serving or entertaining the public.

As for the ability of acting itself, I'm not entirely sure of the best aspects and positions of this but you have a strong neptunian vibe which could entail being great at portraying others and strength with imagination and illusion.

Peace.

katydid

I have a few doubts regarding my 3 Quincunxes.

Mars Quincunx AS
Jupiter Quincunx AS
Venus Quincunx MC

I find it funny how Mars and Jupiter trine MC and Venus trines AS too.

What do these 3 aspects stand for?

Also, my Pluto Quintile AS... I understand that people perceive this Pluto/AS aspect in me, while I don't really feel it.

What about Lilith? I have the Moon, Juno and Lilith all conjuncted... Weird. She's also in my first house, so she must influence my persona a lot...

True Lilith 7°21' Я Libra (same as Moon), in House I
Moon conjunction Lilith orb +0°23'
Juno conjunction Lilith orb +0°45'
Uranus trine Lilith orb +0°45'
Mercury square Lilith orb +0°44'
Pluto sextile Lilith orb -0°02'

Chiron is interesting too. Two quintiles...
Sun quintile Chiron orb -0°35'
Neptune quintile Chiron orb +0°29'

My chart is pretty bland.
Moon Square Mercury = Tension between Emotions and Logic
Sun Conjunction Neptune = The Dreamer
Mars Conjunction Jupiter = The Go-Getter
Sun Conjunction Neptune = The Narcissist
Venus Conjunction Neptune = Idealizing Relationships & Otherwordly Aesthetics
Moon Trine Uranus = Unusual Life
Mars Trine MC = The Hard Worker
Jupiter Trine MC = The Go-Getter
Venus Trine AS = The Charmer
Sun Trine AS = Presenting Yourself As Who You Really Are
Neptune Trine AS = Invisible Man
Pluto Quintile AS = Magnetic, Intense

I mean, there's nothing truly interesting.
No hard aspects but Moon Square Mercury.

It's like I could achieve everything I put my mind to but I have no creative drive. Zero creativity.

"It's like I could achieve everything I put my mind to but I have no creative drive. Zero creativity"

oh oh....no way to become a world class actor if you have zero creativity and no creative drive...:sad:

aquarius7000

Supersag

I do not see you lacking in creativity with a Mercury-Moon aspect and along with that Venus on your Sun. However, given that two of those three planets are in Cap, you could be a little too modest.

What are some other lines of career you might have thought about besides acting?

katydid

With that I mean, I can't create something out of nothing.

I can't make music.

I can't draw.

But if you told me that I had to play X Character, you can stay sure I would isolate myself from the world and study everything I could about him, characters who share the same archetype, take various drugs and psychedelics in the process, write extensively while I'm channeling the character, believe I am the character and basically create a subconscious mosaic of that character, picking the pieces from an immense number of sources and putting them all together to create a performance of monumental proportions.

That's why acting is so appealing to me.

They tell me who I have to play, I deliver.

---
acquarius7000, I don't know, at the moment I'm an entrepreneur (ecommerce), I'm good at marketing (great understanding of human psychology) but I don't like it, I think like I'm wasting my talents, and I don't really care about money all that much. I want to entertain people. I want to create an otherwordly experience for them.

If you go to an audition, please do not tell the casting director that you plan to isolate yourself, immerse yourself into the character while taking LSD and mushrooms...:sideways:

I think they would rather cast someone who could learn the lines, rehearse sincerely, and stay somewhat sober and focused.

aquarius7000

acquarius7000, I don't know, at the moment I'm an entrepreneur (ecommerce), I'm good at marketing (great understanding of human psychology) but I don't like it, I think like I'm wasting my talents, and I don't really care about money all that much. I want to entertain people. I want to create an otherwordly experience for them.
Supersag

With a Gemini MC and ruler Mercury in an aspect to the Moon, you have the wonderful gift of being able to express yourself in words- and that more in the form of writing- given the Capricorn planets! The Capricorn energy loves a solid framework, so, yes, you perhaps cannot be like J.K. Rowling and churn out one Harry Potter after another. However, the ecommerce line and entrepreneurship, going by your astrological chart - Cap energy, are excellent fits for you! You could use your Moon-Mercury aspect to create websites and ecommerce portals etc. To boost businesses (Capricorn)! That should be your thing!
Perhaps you are going thru a phase, and that happens to all of us, that you find the aforementioned boring!

Honestly speaking, I don't really see you as an actor per your chart. You can always do it as a hobby on the side, but I do not see you very successful in that field mainstream! In fact, your very practical Cap self might even regret it after a while!