Bad communication and relationship with parents,should i leave from house?

Akkabane

hello post your birthplace so that i can track the exact timezone in your birth chart since i use a different software

Akkabane

your sun being in the first house would really show that your father has probably high ego. when he makes a statement that statement would be concrete and he probably wont take your advice and he would show that he is always right and you are wrong which is hard for virgo like us since we almost make everything perfect and consider everything before making a statement.

your moon being in the 8th house with the sign of Aries. you are probably irritated when your mother scold you or talk to you since they would show that fiery Aries qualities. north node + moon in the 8th house shows that you have interest in foreign mystical things like astrology,the unknown, mysticism and psychic. if your mother has a strong influence of mars you probably wont get along with your mother. north node + moon would show that you love your mother more than your father :D or if your chose between the two your would chose your mother.

Saturn in your 4th house shows that you are raised in a strict environment wherein if you broke any rules in that environment you are either punished. this also shows that your uncle contributed in raising you. seems like you are enduring a lot in your home environment saturn being in this house helps you overcome whatever those are (saturn here would give those enduring qualities). your saturn rules both 5th and 6th and this shows that your fear,enemies and diseases would be related to your home environment.

i based this reading from the birth chart you posted but i can be wrong here since im a newbie astrologer. i haven't considered the planetary aspects yet.

Inline

I'm gonna freak out with them,they don't help at all.

Ja, you have a difficult coupling, Aries moon conjunct north node indicating that your mother was probably difficult to connect with....this has had an effect on you...

and you've inherited your father's intelligent Sag saturn... in synastry conjunct saturns however, are difficult espescially for parents and children, because the sore spot you both share keeps being irritated.......again inhibited communication.

Then comes along your diplomatic Libra venus, and tries and tries to communicate but......is probably misunderstood....

So what now? Is moving out a problem for you?
It wouldn't be so unusual for someone your age (28yrs old right)....or not, maybe its time?

Last edited:
IMHO, it seems that you were raised in an unusual, strict and delusive environment (Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in your IV House). It seems that you experienced a rather violent or competitive mother (Moon squaring Mars) and that your father was somehow detached and elusive (Sun squaring Uranus and Neptune).
For someone with profound security needs and able to capture subtle undercurrents (Moon in the VIII House) and with a strong sense of self (Sun in the I House), no wonder you cannot get along with your parents.
As a good friend of mine says, the solution is unconditional love.
Hope I could have been of some help.
Peace.

Marinka

J

So what now? Is moving out a problem for you?
It wouldn't be so unusual for someone your age (28yrs old right)....or not, maybe its time?

Not using any astrology for this .... maybe it's time to spread your wings and leave the nest.