Hello, new Triple Fire here! (22F)

JUPITERASC

Hi all, I just joined this amazing community yesterday. I've been interested in astrology since I was 13 years old. In fact my mom has always been into astrology and I just started to read her books randomly and I instantly became a fan. I'm 22 years old now and I'm kind of an expert... just kidding, I'm not perfect either and I still have a lot to learn. :smile:

I'm from Europe and English isn't my first language, so please forgive me for my mistakes. I'm working as a hairdresser/hairstylist and I really love it, this was the thing that I always wanted to do. I'm satisfied with my personal life as well. I'm the type of person that always listens to her heart. I believe that impossible is nothing and reaching our dreams only takes courage and the will to stand up for ourselves. I'm very pure with my emotions... it's like I can't hold back anything, I always feel the urge to express myself. I'm a cheerful, passionate, fiery and spontaneous person but on my bad side I tend to be hot headed, impulsive and dramatic.

No surprise... my chart is full of fire. :wink:

Sagittarius Sun
Leo Moon
Leo Rising
Aries Midheaven
Capricorn Mercury
Sagittarius Venus
Gemini Mars
Leo Jupiter
Aquarius North Node

I even have a Grand Fire Trine: Midheaven (Aries) trine Rising & Jupiter (Leo) trine Sun & Venus (Sagittarius)

Even though I'm a Sagittarius Sun, I always felt more like a Leo, so I pretty much consider myself a Leo. Like a 100% pure Leo cuz almost every Leo traits fit me so well. :biggrin: No wonder cuz I have Leo Moon, Rising and Jupiter anyway.

I love to share my thoughts just about everything astrology-related, so I'm looking forward to have a great time on this site. x x x :kissing:
Hello diamondbaby and welcome - you'll find plenty of helpful members to share your astrological thoughts with - have fun! :smile: