The Daily Spiral

mick90

We have another busy week.

There seems to be a majority of Fixed T-Squares that involve personal freedom and a need for fulfillment of deeper meaning in life.

We have Sun square Saturn on the 30th in Aquarius/Scorpio.The Sun will over ride the need to feel any sort of restriction from Saturn about how we come across to the world.This placement often times has trouble with feeling unique,enough so that it bring`s out that deeper part of ourselves that we lack being able to show to the world.

We have Mercury square North Node on Jan 31st.This can not only effect how we socialize and process all that we do in day to day life,it also takes us back to a time where we felt different and where everything just meant so much on a deeper level in terms of learning,speaking and thinking.

Jupiter goes direct on the 30th.He has been Rx since Oct 4th so if your belief systems have changed or been confusing to you,it`s a good time to reflect and get back to the morals and ways of life that you know to be true for yourselves.

We have a few planets shifting such as Venus entering Aquarius as well as Mars entering Pisces on Feb 1st.Love is more of the freedom loving kind,we need friendship more from our significant other,as well as more space and time for ourselves.Mars in Pisces is our action but by the sign it`s in...we are left wondering where exactly our direct stance on life went to.

Have a great week everyone.Watch out for those Fixed T-Squares they will be hard pressing if your not used to the harsh energy.

http://mikeythedailyspiral.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-astro-jan-27-feb-2nd.html?spref=fb

mick90

We have a good amount of aspects going on this week.

Feb 3rd~We have a Quarter Moon @ 14 in Aquarius/Scorpio.This will come out as wanting to be an individual without all the self control to let it out come and play interference.

Feb 4th~ The big issue today is Mars conjunct Neptune.The thing about this is when ever Mars is conjunct Neptune the ability to take action get`s confusing.Although Neptune is in his home sign,so it`s more likely that we won`t be as confused as we think.Action and feeling derailed will come on at time`s.

Feb 5th~ Mercury enters Pisces kicking off a start to a conjunction in early Pisces involving Mercury,Mars,Neptune and Chiron. Mercury himself does not leave Pisces until April 13th which means he will Rx in Pisces.My guess is that with Pisces in control of thing`s ,the general atmosphere will feel like walking through a thick cloud of fog.

Feb 6th~ Mercury conjunct Neptune will give a creative way to express yourself.At the same time communication is vague and wishy washy because of it.

Feb 7th~ This is a good day.Even with all the Pisces placements we have Venus trine Jupiter which is good for bringing luck.

Feb 8th~Mercury conjunct Mars is another creative aspect.The only problem is that in order for us to communicate and take action we have to act out in a piscean way.It can be hard to go about communicating and taking action in a way where we have to act mysterious and vague.Nobody likes to beat around the bush,and if your like me i`ll cut right through that **** bush and be direct.

Feb 9th~ Mercury square Jupiter will give to (secrets) Pisces and Jupiter (exaggeration) Gemini (Knowledge) in case you feel confused by what i am trying to say it`s all about gossip with this aspect.The square tends to harsh brusque communication whether confrontations or just general angry bantering.Sun also square to Node will bring conflicts from the past about control and being an individual.

It`s a heavy week.The upcoming one`s will be much more intense and aspect charged.Have a good week.

http://mikeythedailyspiral.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekly-astro-feb-3-9th.html

mick90

Feb 11th~We have transiting Venus square Saturn today.In most cases Venus square Saturn makes it hard to attract love to people,it also makes it hard for people to love themselves .

It`s in Aquarius/Scorpio at 11.29

With Aquarius and Scorpio in the mix it`s hard to find the drawing line between having space and having an intense romantic relationship.The square will make it hard for us today to feel like we have space,at this point space is what Venus is wanting but it`s Saturn that is restricting her freedom.Therefore she feels not only strife but unloved because of Saturn`s inability to let her be her own person.

I`m doing some promotion this morning,so if you like the posts i write follow me on my blog site if you feel like you get something out of it.You can also like my page that is here on facebook as well.

http://mikeythedailyspiral.blogspot.com/2013/02/venus-square-saturn-lack-of-love.html

mick90

Feb 12~Transit Mars Conjunct Chiron along with Mercury Trine Saturn as well as Mercury Sextile Pluto will be in effect.

A good majority of energy will deal with how we learn and the actions that we take.Mars conjunct Chiron bring`s on the need to heal ourselves and the sort of actions we take in life.Mercury aspects today will strengthen our ability to think especially where the right sort of actions are concerned.

here is the link~http://mikeythedailyspiral.blogspot.com/2013/02/mars-conjunct-chiron-think-of-your.html

:happy:

mick90

Feb 15th~We have the Moon making her way into Taurus which will be good for humanity,especially in finding some sort of emotional stability. Watch out though she soon will make an opposition later in the day,it might come off as either feeling like your being restricted from some thing or the controlling ways of Saturn are just too much to live up too.

We do have an important aspect with Mars Sextile to Pluto which can help us with our own personal strength.It`s a good time to find the sort of strength that has been missing,as well as the strength that tends towards giving emotional support.

:biggrin:http://mikeythedailyspiral.blogspot.com/2013/02/mars-sextile-pluto-importance-of.html