Will there be positive communication soon?

quattlestrologyy

My friend wants to know if there will be positive communication soon between her and a guy she started romantically dealing with. Due to outside forces she’s been kinda bluffing on seeing him, which has made him pull back in conversation. She’s curious as to if, and hopefully when things will pick back up between them.

We drew the chart when we were together.

I’m still learning horary but her being the querent makes her the Ascendant, aka Jupiter. He’s Mercury, and they’re currently forming an applying trine, which I think would be a hopeful sign of them coming together soon?

Other than that, I'm still trying to figure out the co-significators and such. Thank you!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary.59815.124082.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.59815.124082.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51

Chrysalis

With Jupiter/Venus approaching the MC/Uranus midpoint. There will be a turn around of events. and things will pick back up between them.

This could happen in either 5-6 days from the chart (29th-30th August)

quattlestrologyy

Just to update- things have gotten better between the two. They recently saw each other after almost two months. She's working on trying to smooth things out in her life to try to fit him in easier and he's being very understanding. Thanks for your help!