Hi. Can anyone read my chart & tell me generally if they see anything of interest?

Astro7

Hi. Can anyone read my chart & tell me generally if they see anything of interest?

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
Re: Hi. Can anyone read my chart & tell me generally if they see anything of interest

i'm a novice, so i only see basics.. i did see you've got three planets in their signs, mercury, jupiter and uranus. and mars in leo is both fire, so not out of place. oh wait 4 pluto in scorpio.

your chart is like one of those puzzles with the silver balls where you got to get them all in the right holes or something :)

that's kind of interesting. i haven't seen that yet.

RaRohini

Re: Hi. Can anyone read my chart & tell me generally if they see anything of interest

Intensely spiritual !!! As per vedic chart. Saturn in Aqua 8th house purvabhadra.. sun exalted in Aries Bharani conjnct Ketu in Ashvini. I rest my case ...

Macieastrology

You seem like a positive, likeable person who is a skilled communicator, or perhaps you "get to people in that kind of way" when you talk. It seems like you have charm.
Gotta hate that Saturn in Pisces though, I have that too and it's badly afflicted. I don't know about you but that particular area of my chart is responsible for making me want to escape reality at times

angelic

You have a Grand Trine between Mars, Jupiter and Venus in Fire signs. A Grand Trine is like a gift or talent you have earned from a previous lifetime. It is an easy flowing aspect that can bring benefits in this life. A Grand Trine can also be lazy, since the aspects flow so easily.

A Grand Trine with these planets (to me) seems like a strong love of life, will to live, strong creativity and enthusiasm. In the 2nd, 5th and 9th houses, this could indicate strong will to acquire possessions, create stability in ones life, having fun, creative expression, and a strong belief system. I'm just throwing things out there, but you should definitely research this configuration so you can see what it personally means to you.

Your Moon in the 11th tells me that you rely much on your friends for emotional support and possibly the opinions of others matters much to you. Your Sun in the 10th indicates a focus on status and reputation and your Venus conjunct Midheaven suggests that you care much about what people think. You may try to charm, manipulate or act polite in order to get people to like you.

North Node in the 4th shows that, in this life, you will be called to establish emotional stability and a home life. I have this placement also. It comes with great guilt towards family. Perhaps, you feel as if your family cannot function without you. Maybe you feel guilty pursuing your own interests and leaving your family. Whatever the case, there is some sort of guilt and pressure associated with family.

Chiron in the 3rd, perhaps your greatest wounds come from not feeling heard, not feeling smart enough, feeling as if you could not articulate yourself properly.

Neptune and Uranus conjunct DSC gives me the impression that your mate, spouse, partner will be very different. Odd, innovative, genius, weird, spiritual, revolutionary. She or he will stand out in some way. Or you will be attracted to people who are unconventional.

Those are just my ideas, I'm beginning to so I am not 100% sure but definitely research that Grand Trine. It may hold a lot of the themes that will be important to you in this life. A main thing that I am feeling from this chart is a need for stability and security while still maintaining independence??

ukdesifem

You seem geared to material wellbeing, creativity and higher learning.

With Venus near your MC, I'd say it's linked to your Grand Fire Trine, and this is key imho in your life and working life especially.

Possibly a teacher, or involved in personal, creative, or educational topics.

Astro7

Last edited: